Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡ - page 32. (Read 21624 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I like this idea with a purse! That's cool!
What exactly do you mean?
I mean that I do not need to have an additional purse or register in a new service, have one more application in order to keep this token.
It is very convenient!
Activity: 602
I did not understand one thing.
Will the token be placed on stock exchanges? Huh
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Thank you for sending me personal message about this project, it seems no much discussion on this thread since there is no much information on this thead. Hope you can make some.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are you sure that it's not gonna be another Credence coin? Looked so real but turned out to be a scam.  After this, Not getting into any lending coin until the platform launches.
Activity: 560
It's very strange that I can not see the team of this project
This is very suspicious Undecided
Why do you think so ?, I think that this is the opposite of the right thing.
Even if you see the faces and data of team members, is it going to do you any good?
If you know the team of developers, you can find out about their previous projects, learn the experience of the team in this industry.
So it's much easier to trust the project, I think.
I completely agree!
It's not a problem to buy someone else's accounts on social networks and make members of the fake personality team.
So does half of the ICO projects, and what's the point?
from where did you get what's going on exactly?
Because I have often encountered similar ICO
So I know it
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Even if you see the faces and data of team members, is it going to do you any good?
If you know the team of developers, you can find out about their previous projects, learn the experience of the team in this industry.
I completely agree!
It's not a problem to buy someone else's accounts on social networks and make members of the fake personality team.
I do not think it's so popular. After all, it's easy to learn and then the project will immediately become very suspicious.
I do not see anything wrong with posting your data, it will give people more confidence and motivation to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 644
The project is very interesting, thanks to the developers!
I wish all successful investments!  Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Activity: 588
I completely agree!
from where did you get what's going on exactly?
What about the bounty campaign? Is it already available?
I have not heard anything about the bounty campaign, most likely this company does not have it
Really? That is, they do not have a campaign bounty? Why?
It seems that it is so. I do not know, maybe they thought it was unsuitable for themselves, they decided to invest more in the development of their product, why not. Basically, the bounty does not make any sense for the project.
Why do you think that this does not make sense? LOL
All these useless bounties of campaigns with signatures, articles and publications do not really do any good for the project. This is not effective!
To spend on it own means I consider senseless act, and founders of this project too Smiley
And what about translations?
Bounty campaign helps to translate the project and documentation into several languages, this may be of interest to more investors.
Is not it?
This project is translated into English, I think this is quite enough.
English is the main language for communication around the world! why unnecessary transfers?
Well, maybe it is.
Maybe you are right Smiley
Activity: 462
Crowdsale has already begun? Or will it start a little later?
In fact, yes, ICO started a long time, tomorrow ends with stage 3
3 stage? Is it divided on stage?
How exactly is this ICO?  Huh
The whole token sale period is divided into 4 stages, this is done so that investors can receive various bonuses! Wink
What kind of bonuses are they talking about?
At each stage of the sale of the tokens, they sell 1,000,000 LCT tokens.
Only the cost will differ from 0.65 to 1.1 USD per one token.
And what will happen to tokens that will not be sold? Huh
All unsold tokens will be destroyed Smiley
I have not heard anything about the bounty campaign, most likely this company does not have it
It seems that it is so. I do not know, maybe they thought it was unsuitable for themselves, they decided to invest more in the development of their product, why not. Basically, the bounty does not make any sense for the project.
All these useless bounties of campaigns with signatures, articles and publications do not really do any good for the project. This is not effective!
To spend on it own means I consider senseless act, and founders of this project too Smiley
Bounty campaign helps to translate the project and documentation into several languages, this may be of interest to more investors.
Is not it?
This project is translated into English, I think this is quite enough.
English is the main language for communication around the world! why unnecessary transfers?
Activity: 560
I completely agree!
Activity: 375
Now,web lending is so hot!but there are many risk in network! by blokchain may be solve the problem!This is sure the next big thing in the lending world. Lendconnect  is a good idea! hope it get success!
Activity: 700
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think this is a very good project. The strategy on this project is unique. Especially with a combination of several leading platforms. I think 100% of this project will be successful.
I completely agree!
Is not it?
Activity: 476
Crowdsale has already begun? Or will it start a little later?
In fact, yes, ICO started a long time, tomorrow ends with stage 3
3 stage? Is it divided on stage?
How exactly is this ICO?  Huh
The whole token sale period is divided into 4 stages, this is done so that investors can receive various bonuses! Wink
What kind of bonuses are they talking about?
At each stage of the sale of the tokens, they sell 1,000,000 LCT tokens.
Only the cost will differ from 0.65 to 1.1 USD per one token.
And what will happen to tokens that will not be sold? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: