Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 4. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Incredible.
Not a single answer.

Direct personal attack and turning into a victim now
because your response is emotional and not rational.

Is there someone else in your team that acts as an adult
and does not personally attack contributors?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I tend to do my business quietly with no exposure hence, new username. I am a contributor
who got pissed off last night after reading wonderfully structured PR. Couple of comments:

Well, all nice and dandy but I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO.
Since you already developed MojBudged, Money Rebel seems to be an upgrade of that and nothing more.

As one of the previous users stated: cant wait to see a 2mio app.

You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one.

Now, seriously, how do you plan to get banking licence in order to deliver
this merge of Fiat/Crypto services and rest of classical banking services?
You are not a bank, your company is registered as a programing company.
This is quite a leap don't you think? Will you establish a new company? Whats
the deal here? All of this reminds of soooo many "success" stories from Slovenia
that my gut feeling might not be wrong afterall.

Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience, please, no PR, straight facts.
Thank you.

Sure, we love anoymous people being pissed off. I will answer your querstions very u........y.

"I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO." - this is beyond my understanding, proppaby you are no familiar with ICO's and purpose of ICO's, seriousely dude I will not answer to that.

"As one of the previous users stated: cant wait to see a 2mio app." - as previous useR (not users, also very credible user may I say) misses the point here, you can read my response to him where he missed it

"You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one." - no shit

"Now, seriously, how do you plan to get banking licence in order to deliver
this merge of Fiat/Crypto services and rest of classical banking services?" - why would we need banking license for first milestone, do your reading

"You are not a bank, your company is registered as a programing company.
This is quite a leap don't you think?" - glup you got us, read above

" Will you establish a new company? Whats
the deal here?" - if bank needs new company we will establish new company, I suppose you never established a company, it's not a rocket science.

"Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience" - that makes you credible, for not understanding ICO's, or what did you want to say here?
Activity: 2
I tend to do my business quietly with no exposure hence, new username. I am a contributor
who got pissed off last night after reading wonderfully structured PR. Couple of comments:

Well, all nice and dandy but I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO.
Since you already developed MojBudged, Money Rebel seems to be an upgrade of that and nothing more.

As one of the previous users stated: cant wait to see a 2mio app.

You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one.

Now, seriously, how do you plan to get banking licence in order to deliver
this merge of Fiat/Crypto services and rest of classical banking services?
You are not a bank, your company is registered as a programing company.
This is quite a leap don't you think? Will you establish a new company? Whats
the deal here? All of this reminds of soooo many "success" stories from Slovenia
that my gut feeling might not be wrong afterall.

Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience, please, no PR, straight facts.
Thank you.
Some Q&A https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/frequently-asked-questions-2017-november-6-79098df15c04

What is the Money Rebel team doing right now?
We have already received enough contributions in the PREICO phase to start building the Money Rebel Platform right away. We are also working on extending our team!

When does the ICO (initial coin offering) start? Is that still 8th November 2017, as planned?
The Team decided to postpone the ICO phase to when the beta version of the Money Rebel Platform is available. That is foreseen to happen in Q1 2018.

How does postponing the ICO influence the project timeline and the milestones foreseen?
The project milestones and development timeline has not been changed. This means the Money Rebel Platform will be delivered in Q2 2018, and other milestones as planned and according to the results of the ICO. Unchanged roadmap is available at www.moneyrebel.io.

How many supporters took part in the PREICO and how much did they contribute?
Until now 847 supporters contributed 2.127.418,36 EUR (cumulative, in BTC, ETH and EUR).
We will prepare a detailed report after PREICO is closed.

More on https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/frequently-asked-questions-2017-november-6-79098df15c04
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Is here anyone writing comments, who is not from MR team...?

So you are claimig, you are different and you have put your ICO on hold? WTF?  Huh
Or is it possible, that you haven`t collected enough funds and have decided to make somekind of reset... Undecided No, of course not...

Anyway - putting ICO on hold in PREICO phase is highly unusual...and I doubt that for anyone, except MR team members on this forum, is this positive.
But it seems nobody is really intrested, since there are only few comments... Embarrassed

So, I think, we are now all eager to see app, which is worth 2mio EUR... Grin

People invest - this is your lifetime opportunity, time is running out... Grin Grin Grin

We havent closed in preico, preico is running as planned. Ico date is postponed. Not 2 mio, some of funds go to arbitrage.

"Or is it possible, that you haven`t collected enough funds and have decided to make somekind of reset... Undecided No, of course not..." - that is your intrpretation. mybe you missed this blog https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/soft-cap-reached-team-starts-upgrading-money-rebel-platform-e134eb5c95f8

"Anyway - putting ICO on hold in PREICO phase is highly unusual" - better to do adapt to this ico situation than to just sit and wait

"People invest - this is your lifetime opportunity, time is running out... Grin Grin Grin" - thank you for your sincere opinion, my I add time runs out on 8.11. 12h cet

Activity: 10
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Is here anyone writing comments, who is not from MR team...?

So you are claimig, you are different and you have put your ICO on hold? WTF?  Huh
Or is it possible, that you haven`t collected enough funds and have decided to make somekind of reset... Undecided No, of course not...

Anyway - putting ICO on hold in PREICO phase is highly unusual...and I doubt that for anyone, except MR team members on this forum, is this positive.
But it seems nobody is really intrested, since there are only few comments... Embarrassed

So, I think, we are now all eager to see app, which is worth 2mio EUR... Grin

People invest - this is your lifetime opportunity, time is running out... Grin Grin Grin
I was surprised but when i read all about future of MoneyRebel and collected 2mio...

I decided to invest more... and i have only 48 hours or less remaining to support us and guarantee yourself a free account. To participate with EUR, BTC or ETH, and grab your 15 % bonus tokens, visit https://presale.moneyrebel.io and contribute.

Right?

True, 8.11. is the last day we accept support for our project with 15% bonus. So no bonus at this price anymore!
What now?
Immediately after PREICO closes we will prepare a full report and enable our supporters to access their dashboards. There they will see the details of their contributions and the amount of allocated MRP tokens. Tokens will be tradeable and listed after the ICO phase; instead of December 2017 we expect this to happen in early Q2 2018.
Our arbitrage fund MR Kriptel.de, where we will invest all funds above 1,5 mio Euros, will immediately start producing yields. We can already confirm that we will be moving ahead of plan with development of the PRO version already in Phase 1, adding some advanced strategies in crypto and fiat worlds. That is because the interest from investors has been far greater than expected.
Finally, we will strengthen our executive team, with major announcements coming soon.

So you will send us emails for acccess to dashboard?

thank you

You will get email with instructions to get access to your dashboard.
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
I was surprised but when i read all about future of MoneyRebel and collected 2mio...

I decided to invest more... and i have only 48 hours or less remaining to support us and guarantee yourself a free account. To participate with EUR, BTC or ETH, and grab your 15 % bonus tokens, visit https://presale.moneyrebel.io and contribute.

Right?

Activity: 349
Merit: 168
What now?
Immediately after PREICO closes we will prepare a full report and enable our supporters to access their dashboards. There they will see the details of their contributions and the amount of allocated MRP tokens. Tokens will be tradeable and listed after the ICO phase; instead of December 2017 we expect this to happen in early Q2 2018.
Our arbitrage fund MR Kriptel.de, where we will invest all funds above 1,5 mio Euros, will immediately start producing yields. We can already confirm that we will be moving ahead of plan with development of the PRO version already in Phase 1, adding some advanced strategies in crypto and fiat worlds. That is because the interest from investors has been far greater than expected.
Finally, we will strengthen our executive team, with major announcements coming soon.

So you will send us emails for acccess to dashboard?

thank you

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
I don't like ICO's with just whitepaper, ideas and plans for future....

So MoneyRebel team will start working and next year - they will have a product!  This is important...

We will be upgrading the already developed and functional parts of the Money Rebel Platform (currently named differently). Mainly the upgrades will include integration of the modules, preparing for scalability, improving security, connecting accounts to the platform, integrating API connectivity with existing banks and other accounts (the latter comes on 13th January 2018 with the EU Revised Payment Service Directive, PSD2) and build a fresh new look with special focus on excellent user experience and ease of use.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
I like that decision - wise and pro

A big thank you to all who have contributed more than 2,000,000 Euros in the PREICO phase of Money Rebel Crowdfunding event and making Money Rebel project a reality. The 2 million Euros mark has been surpassed on Friday, 3. 11. 2017 at 14:48 CET. Our team started upgrading the existing parts of Money Rebel right away to introduce the platform in Q1 2018. Then we will continue with ICO campaign.

And big applause to 2mio mark!

So, here we go - as all of you already know softcap was reached on 3.11. Preico is closing on 8.11. But atenttion - ICO will not start with closing of ICO, more on that on medium post https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/soft-cap-reached-team-starts-upgrading-money-rebel-platform-e134eb5c95f8

Any questions - shoot here!
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
2.143.012,39 EUR collected till now. So what now you ask... well, monday is the answer day.

BTC fork will be soon over -  many altcoins will rise a lot   with ETH offcourse

i think it is still time to buy ETH now  and invest into MoneyRebel

2018 - 2019 and offcourse long term  awesome investment

Transparent team and many good reasons to invest
2.143.012,39 EUR collected till now. So what now you ask... well, monday is the answer day.

Some of funds are ours Smiley  We catch the PREICO bonuses

Thanks for transparent work and help with investing

wish you the best

Dev, where is your team?

What team exactly you are reffering to?
Activity: 48
Dev, where is your team?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Hello everybody, let me update where we are...

Collected funds: 1.991.852,06 EUR

And some great news coming, stay tuned!

i just saw on telegram that  MoneyRebel reached 2mio mcap.

Congrats!
Pages:
Jump to: