Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 6. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Here we go - 1.501.720,71 EUR

So we expect some good news in a week time, hope you follow us!
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
How much you have already rase in pre-sales?

thanks this is OK

Numbers are rising - i hope i can buy in monday more ETH to get into MRP presale
How much you have already rase in pre-sales?

ok so they have offices now Smiley That's cool

I am watching webpage again and i see that ABC accelerator invested (they are not scam) and they will develop app

that's positive
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

OMG. What is happening here?...PANIC...and you people would like to run your own bank...?

My intention was not to make debate out of this, you people made debate out of my simple comment. Don`t be so sensitive...and again - my point was not to tell people that your officies are rented. This is normal and not I nor somebody else doesn`t care if your officies are rented...OK?

Mr. President, my deepest apologies, you do not have to resign because of me. Wink BTW, thank you for wiki explanation.

But something is now clear here - almost all people who write comments here, are connected. With goal to sell us idea as best idea on the whole world. The truth is, that at the moment is everything just on paper and presentations, which have been prepared in last two or three years.

No, I think they are really trying to make this thing work.
But actually behind this whole idea is another group of people with some knowledge about crypto, not these cofunders with officies in Crystal palace.

I am now following this thing for some time and what I do not like here is that they make to big promises. And also that they are trying to make impression like they are much bigger, like they actualy are. I do not think that this group of people is capable of make this promises true. I think their goal is to reach tier one (2 mio), everything else is not realistic. But this is going to be just somekind of app.

But I am sure mr. Urban will log in any minute and give you again some revolutionary news...

Actually I didnt post Crystal Palace photo.

And Hive1985 you will be surprised  what are we capable of. Lest wait for some news ... about 10-11 days from now.

And for god's sake lets leave this building and HQ where they are and focus on content.

Correct this is all my fault. Ana published it on FB and i posted it on MR Telegram so this is 100% my fault. I should resign from the MR project and quite my presidency at Bitcoin association as well for making us look like liars because i named HG a corporate building in Ljubljana that rents office space.

Breathe, in, out, in, out, in, out Smiley
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
But actually behind this whole idea is another group of people with some knowledge about crypto, not these cofunders with officies in Crystal palace.

I am now following this thing for some time and what I do not like here is that they make to big promises. And also that they are trying to make impression like they are much bigger, like they actualy are. I do not think that this group of people is capable of make this promises true. I think their goal is to reach tier one (2 mio), everything else is not realistic. But this is going to be just somekind of app.

But I am sure mr. Urban will log in any minute and give you again some revolutionary news...

And Hive1985 you will be surprised  what are we capable of. Lest wait for some news ... about 10-11 days from now.

And for god's sake lets leave this building and HQ where they are and focus on content.

Correct this is all my fault. Ana published it on FB and i posted it on MR Telegram so this is 100% my fault. I should resign from the MR project and quite my presidency at Bitcoin association as well for making us look like liars because i named HG a corporate building in Ljubljana that rents office space.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Ok. I will explain.

First of all - building on the picture is not your HQ, but your HQ is in this building, actualy two officies in this building - do you understand the difference?

And second - if I put on the picture one building and call it my HQ, but in reality I have just two officies in this building and I tell this to someone on whom I want to make great impression, would you call this honest information...?

Sorry, but this tells a lot about your project and thinking. You want to have your own bank, but in reality you do not have even app yet.

P.S. If I have a flat in apartment building, I can call it my home, but I will not send picture of this building to someone, and tell him, THIS is my home. I will tell him, I have apartment in this building.

Omg i cant belive what i am reading. You must be a fun guy to hang out with!

Here you go knock yourself out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headquarters

Btw IBM innovation center is in that building as well. I was invited there a few weeks ago and the invitation said come check out our HQ.

Btw the guy who invited me so happens to be business advisor at MoneyRebel so after i post this i am calling Sebastian and having an argument about how he dares to invite me to HQ while its just a rented floor.

Really omg.

Don't be confused.

It is Crystal palace (not glass, I was wrong before) and in this building is HQ (two officies) of cofounders. Their main business is financial consulting for retail clients.

Moneyrebel has no HQ at the moment, since they are waiting if this ICO is going to be successful, befor they will actualy start business.  It is written in one of the comments above. Moneyrebel is only idea at the moment.

So they are driving in cars whole day and working on ICO?   Grin
Don't be confused.

It is Crystal palace (not glass, I was wrong before) and in this building is HQ (two officies) of cofounders. Their main business is financial consulting for retail clients.

Moneyrebel has no HQ at the moment, since they are waiting if this ICO is going to be successful, befor they will actualy start business.  It is written in one of the comments above. Moneyrebel is only idea at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Please be honest in your posts. This are not Headquarters of Moneyrebel, nor of cofounders.

This is business building, where confounders have rented office, otherwise in this buliding have their officies a lot of companies and in ground floor are shops.
Located in Ljubljana and called Steklena palača, which in translation means "Glass palace". Wink

So glass palace is not HQ of MoneyRebel ?

Where is it then?
Ok. I will explain.

First of all - building on the picture is not your HQ, but your HQ is in this building, actualy two officies in this building - do you understand the difference?

And second - if I put on the picture one building and call it my HQ, but in reality I have just two officies in this building and I tell this to someone on whom I want to make great impression, would you call this honest information...?

Sorry, but this tells a lot about your project and thinking. You want to have your own bank, but in reality you do not have even app yet.

P.S. If I have a flat in apartment building, I can call it my home, but I will not send picture of this building to someone, and tell him, THIS is my home. I will tell him, I have apartment in this building.

I appreciate you registred just to explain this details to us.

All I can say is only future will tell.
Ok. I will explain.

...one office in this building, or two...? Wink

Two!

So someone living in appartment block cannot call it home? I really don't know what is your point... sorry.
...one office in this building, or two...? Wink

I didn`t say rental is bad. Most of companies have rental officies.

People could just get wrong impression, if you put on picture of one big building, like this on the photo, and you write beside it - this are our headquarters.
Not all here are from Ljubljana. That is all.

You are right about name. I was wrong.

Actually it is our HQ, but rented Smiley
I didn`t say rental is bad. Most of companies have rental officies.

People could just get wrong impression, if you put on picture of one big building, like this on the photo, and you write beside it - this are our headquarters.
Not all here are from Ljubljana. That is all.

You are right about name. I was wrong.

Pages:
Jump to: