Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 7. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Please be honest in your posts. This are not Headquarters of Moneyrebel, nor of cofounders.

This is business building, where confounders have rented office, otherwise in this buliding have their officies a lot of companies and in ground floor are shops.
Located in Ljubljana and called Steklena palača, which in translation means "Glass palace". Wink

Renting is bad? I never heard that before, you must have Slovenian roots, where everyone wants to own Smiley

And it is not Glass palace - it's Crystal Palace.

To bad I can't post some gifs ...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Please be honest in your posts. This are not Headquarters of Moneyrebel, nor of cofounders.

This is business building, where confounders have rented office, otherwise in this buliding have their officies a lot of companies and in ground floor are shops.
Located in Ljubljana and called Steklena palača, which in translation means "Glass palace". Wink

Friend of mine who is working in Ljubljana told me that MoneyRebel have new offices

Could we get some pictures? Smiley

Thanks

I tried to embed, but link is all I can do http://slide.ly/embed/9ee7a1356715d199de171db3894e560e/autoplay/1#.

This is not official Money Rebel offices, but office of Cofounders. Money Rebel will get office when first milestone is reached Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Friend of mine who is working in Ljubljana told me that MoneyRebel have new offices

Could we get some pictures? Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
Someone (i guess someone from MoneyRebel team) posted HQ of MoneyRebel

There is sunny future for MRP Smiley

Activity: 349
Merit: 168
I read that Money Rebel token when will hit exchanges will be supported by Quantum Project for quicker buy/sell pairs and rapid liquidity

this in short term or long term?

and how it will looks like in reality?

thank you

Quantum Project is long term relationship. In reality it will take care that prices on exchanges will show real prices - more on this article is coming.

This is positive news!

When you will post any news? in few days? week?

Which channel we can watch   medium, twitter, telegram?

You can watch medium https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/
Telegram https://t.me/moneyrebel

Or here on BT.

I joined today telegram  and there is a really responsive positive community&MRP team!
I read that Money Rebel token when will hit exchanges will be supported by Quantum Project for quicker buy/sell pairs and rapid liquidity

thank you

Quantum Project is long term relationship. In reality it will take care that prices on exchanges will show real prices - more on this article is coming.

This is positive news!

You can watch medium https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/
Telegram https://t.me/moneyrebel

Or here on BT.

thank you

This is positive news!

thank you

Are there any limitations about joining ICO?  i am from Japan?

Sure. No USA cityzens and max investmen of 300.000 eur on the time of investment.

thank you
Are there any limitations about joining ICO?  i am from Japan?
You have any exchanges confirmed?

We will announce exchanges when all agreements are setteled.
You have any exchanges confirmed?
If I understand it in the right way there is still no application for the licence to provide banking services from your side. When are you going to apply?

That is correct. Until we do not reach mlestone for bank, there will be no application for bank license.
What will be the difference between MR platform and MR smart platform in real life usage?

Main difference is oriented to financial advisers, so they will get more advanced tools for managing and better taking care of usesrs porfolios.

And the second is personalized news feed for everyone.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
If I understand it in the right way there is still no application for the licence to provide banking services from your side. When are you going to apply?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

What will be the difference between MR platform and MR smart platform in real life usage?

This are good WHY to invest reasons

Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO,

Well that explains a lot. ICO whitepapers never have detailed business plans professional and experienced VC investors are used to see. I think the reason is because ICO's are open and meant for everybody not just professional investors like you seem to be. And the truth is if they were written in a way you'd expect them to be 99% potential investors wouldn't understand them and ICO's would have hard time collecting money. And Money Rebel explains their idea very well to an average Joe, but their idea is still explained very much in detail. Maybe you shoud have opened some random ICO whitepapers to compare them.

And I wouldn't say investing in ICO's is same as donating. It's very risky that's true, but that's true for any new business no matter the way it is funded. To be honest even more than 90% of VC capital funded businesses fail within first few years of operation so it seems having professional documentation and being supported by professional investors doesn't give them much more chance of success.

And most projects in crypto market are trading at higher than their ICO price. Many of them made much more profit in some months time than I doubt any of businesses with detailed plans you've invested in have. Take a look at his table: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/completed

It will be by EU directives - law's?

will bank be only in SLovenia  EU?  or worldwide?

Our first target is EU market. Worldwide - nevr say never.
Pages:
Jump to: