Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app - page 8. (Read 10276 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO,

Well that explains a lot. ICO whitepapers never have detailed business plans professional and experienced VC investors are used to see. I think the reason is because ICO's are open and meant for everybody not just professional investors like you seem to be. And the truth is if they were written in a way you'd expect them to be 99% potential investors wouldn't understand them and ICO's would have hard time collecting money. And Money Rebel explains their idea very well to an average Joe, but their idea is still explained very much in detail. Maybe you shoud have opened some random ICO whitepapers to compare them.

And I wouldn't say investing in ICO's is same as donating. It's very risky that's true, but that's true for any new business no matter the way it is funded. To be honest even more than 90% of VC capital funded businesses fail within first few years of operation so it seems having professional documentation and being supported by professional investors doesn't give them much more chance of success.

And most projects in crypto market are trading at higher than their ICO price. Many of them made much more profit in some months time than I doubt any of businesses with detailed plans you've invested in have. Take a look at his table: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/completed

will bank be only in SLovenia  EU?  or worldwide?

Our first target is EU market. Worldwide - nevr say never.
Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO,

Well that explains a lot. ICO whitepapers never have detailed business plans professional and experienced VC investors are used to see. I think the reason is because ICO's are open and meant for everybody not just professional investors like you seem to be. And the truth is if they were written in a way you'd expect them to be 99% potential investors wouldn't understand them and ICO's would have hard time collecting money. And Money Rebel explains their idea very well to an average Joe, but their idea is still explained very much in detail. Maybe you shoud have opened some random ICO whitepapers to compare them.

And I wouldn't say investing in ICO's is same as donating. It's very risky that's true, but that's true for any new business no matter the way it is funded. To be honest even more than 90% of VC capital funded businesses fail within first few years of operation so it seems having professional documentation and being supported by professional investors doesn't give them much more chance of success.

And most projects in crypto market are trading at higher than their ICO price. Many of them made much more profit in some months time than I doubt any of businesses with detailed plans you've invested in have. Take a look at his table: https://www.cryptocompare.com/ico/#/completed

Couldn't agree more.
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
I like that part

“The MR Platform recognizes the customer’s needs, and it constantly follows the rapidly-changing environment. 37% of European consumers are asking for up-to-date technology as well as asking for financial service offerings that are faster, less formal, more personalized, easy accessible and cheap,” says Money Rebel project adviser Danijela Vukosavljević, Ph.D., an Associate professor in the Scientific area of the Finances and Banking in Vienna, who served 22 years at various financial institutions; she had a role in growing and expanding Retail and Corporate Banking, overseeing Operations and Information Technology across 15 countries (NNetwork banks)) in Central and Eastern Europe, also including Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.

And she emphasizes the importance of technological ubiquity, a fundamental property of the Money Rebel Platform: “On the other hand, the main benefit of the MR Platform technical architecture is the integration into heterogeneous system environments. The software can import information from mainframe transactions, enterprise applications and core banking systems. The MR Platform system will use existing systems and data sources to retrieve market, user, product and customer information to provide the user with a 360-degree overview of all his accounts on his Smartphone.”
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Activity: 349
Merit: 168

will bank be only in SLovenia  EU?  or worldwide?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
New MoneyRebel blog post :

A hybrid financial future on steroids — real advisers and algorithms helping you keep the financial advantage!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/a-hybrid-financial-future-on-steroids-real-advisers-and-algorithms-helping-you-keep-the-financial-bbce2031796d

Follow MoneyRebel in Medium: https://medium.com/@moneyrebel

Really good and deep article!

Deff. worth reading
Activity: 3
I just wanted to point out things, which seems that nobody cares about, but still they are very, if not most important from investor point of view. Idea is worth nothing if it is not implemented in reality. And I can`t imagine, how do you plan to implement this.

Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO, (and I also do not plan to in near future, since things here are not clear enough and not regulated at all and therefore to risky), always directly and with condition to get share in project and future profits.  I am just follwing, what is happening in this area and since I am from Slovenia too, you got my attention. My oppinion is, that ICO is more appropriate for small investments, few 100 EUR max., more for fun than to expect real results and is more donation than investment, similar as on Kickstarter and similar platforms. And this euphoria in last months is just not normal, people are forgeting on really important things or are totaly uneducated investors and this will not have happy ending for most of them - this is just my oppinion and I do not expect that you will agree with me.

Regarding PSD2 you will see what will happen in future. It would not be for the first time, that some directive would not be localy or even on EU level fully implemented, because practise shows that sometimes full implementation of theory into practise is just not possible. I do not now how can somebody expect that banks will invest in some APIs to enable communication with external providers. This means upgrade of whole core systems which is connected with huge costs and still there would be a lot of complications. Not to talk about operation risk management issues and protecting sensitive and personal data regulatives.

As I already wrote, I wish you all the best. Please just be more carefull in marketing - I strongly advice you, to include some disclaimers. It could be very good for you in case if something goes wrong.

I am eding this debate with this post.

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
New MoneyRebel blog post :

A hybrid financial future on steroids — real advisers and algorithms helping you keep the financial advantage!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/a-hybrid-financial-future-on-steroids-real-advisers-and-algorithms-helping-you-keep-the-financial-bbce2031796d

Follow MoneyRebel in Medium: https://medium.com/@moneyrebel
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Can we invest now when bitcoin work is happening?  or it's better to wait?

For the next few days Bitcoin deposits are on hold just as a precaution. Sending Bitcoins from a native bitcoin wallet are ok, just bitcoin deposits from exchange are to be treated carefully sincer the majority if bitcoin gold supported exchanges have halted bitcoin deposits/withdrawals. Fiat/euro deposits via partner BitIns and Ethereum deposits are all good.

https://presale.moneyrebel.io/
Activity: 3
First of all I would like to make something clear - I wish you all the best and also that your project would be successful. I do not doubt that your intentions are not honest, but I think you are not realistic.

What I wanted to say is, that you are to optimistic in your promises. Your whole idea relys on some PSD2 european directive, which probably will never be fully implemeted. You have to know one thing is theory which is written from EU birocrats, and other thing is reality. PSD2 directive was published already in 2015 - and we are about to enter 2018 - what has changed in this time regarding PSD2 directive?

And already in theory -  without full implementation of PSD2 will your platform be just another application without real advantages for client. But nevertheless - do you actually know, how many regulations you would need to fullfil in order to be able to deliver all these services? I think not.

Regarding your experience - how many credit cards did you develop, how many online banking sistems did you develop? You are talking here about global platform - do you now what are differencies between countries? I am talking about technical issues, not about delivering "financial advice" - because your main exeprerience is in giving financial advices to retail clients, not in development of complex financial products. Do you understand difference?

Regarding whitepaper - if somebody tells me, that this whitepaper is one of the best ever, then I'm really worried about the entire ICO scene. Where is business plan? You are asking me to invest in your idea, so I want to see your business plan. Otherwise you are not asking me for investment, but more for donation. Yes - idea is clear, but how will you make revenues, what is financial plan for first year, second year and so on, cash flow. We have also agreed, that you will need to get clients - so how do you plan to get them...? Your answer is: "...There are two gropus - end users as described above with benefits posted in medium post, and financial adviser companies..." This is all about target bases? Are you serious...? You would not get 1 EUR with this whitepaper on serious financial market. Everything on your project is trying to be spectacular, but there is no concrete information - only ideas, expectations and wishes...and statistics which should make us belive, that there is huge market, just waiting for your platform. Reality is, that people are still very conservative, when we talk about money. Who will guarantee me, that working with you is safe for me, who is regulating you...?

And also what concerns me, is promotion which is based on 16% yearly return promise with no disclaimer - you can not guarantee this return, no matter what you say. I think you will have trouble with regulator soon. This is clear misleading promotion.

As of arbitrage, sure first thig is to add new currencies. And bjumb I could't agree more what you wrote!
Activity: 30

the total supply is very much, it seems to be an interesting long-term project to follow, the price is also very good, I want to see the progress of this thread, hopefully this project can grow well

Total suppy will be cut to funds and bonuses collected, so all excess tokens will be burnt. This is actuall mathematical max, which is almost inposible to reach.
In your product features, I have two points is not a special understanding, Money Rebel Platform, Smart MR Platform, whether someone to help me explain?

Money Rebel Platform consists of:
Acounts with PISP - you can connect bank, stock, crypto exchanges to your acoount and operate everything from Money Rebel app.
MR Portfolio - Managing your whole portfolio
MR Adviser - You get acces to online financial advisers, with lincenses and our approval
News feed - I hope this explains by itself - everything that would affect upper things
"I am sorry, but I do not see opportunity here, because I think, that this platform will not be such hit in real life. "

You are welcome to hear about this project from first hand here in our QH.
"I have read a lot of positive comments regarding whitepaper of this project - it seems that a lot of people is losing connection with reality...From my perspective this whitepaper is full of unusable statistics and pure commercial promotion. It is just presentation of idea. What I miss is business plan...how, when, where, cash flow, etc. I do not imagine that somebody expects, based on such document, to collect 15 millions...although in these days everything is possible. They claim that they have collected more than 1mio EUR from only 426 investors, which means that average investor invested around 2.500 EUR...? I don`t now - this is very high average number..."

Well, if you invest 100 eur or say1000 eur this whitepaper and team is propably enough. For investors who invest bigger numbers, we are here for live discussion. And yes, average number is high because a lot of our clients invested.

Pages:
Jump to: