Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][NOIA] - NOIA Network [Join our Network - earn rewards!] - page 27. (Read 137733 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It’s a technical project, many people don’t understand it… However, the NOIA creators haven’t even tried to explain how the system’s gonna work. Well, this could be interesting for some of us…

I read about the operation principle and the technical description and I’ll try to explain you. All in all, NOIA is the next-generation content scaling network, powered by blockchain technology. It uses unused bandwidth from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and integral layer of internet infrastructure for global content delivery.
What’s the point to create NOIA? Will any process start working better than now?
Sure! Otherwise, what sense does it make  to launch such a scale project?  NOIA is designed to serve as a bandwidth optimization mechanism for every type of web content and provide a significantly more effective and decentralized delivery method across the internet.
Unimaginable amount of resources in necessary to implement such a global project. Is it possible to unify them somehow?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It’s a technical project, many people don’t understand it… However, the NOIA creators haven’t even tried to explain how the system’s gonna work. Well, this could be interesting for some of us…

I read about the operation principle and the technical description and I’ll try to explain you. All in all, NOIA is the next-generation content scaling network, powered by blockchain technology. It uses unused bandwidth from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and integral layer of internet infrastructure for global content delivery.
What’s the point to create NOIA? Will any process start working better than now?
Sure! Otherwise, what sense does it make  to launch such a scale project?  NOIA is designed to serve as a bandwidth optimization mechanism for every type of web content and provide a significantly more effective and decentralized delivery method across the internet.
Activity: 224

Activity: 392

Activity: 37

We recommend to watch our explainer video on Youtube to understand the project better!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jKakIrXIk

If you have any questions after watching it, feel free to ask.
Activity: 112
copper member
Activity: 264
Are pre-ICO terms already known?
Not yet. Is it possible that the pre-ICO will be conducted privately?

We expect to close our pre-sale privately. Public token sale will commence on the 29th of May, 2018, 14:00 UTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What’s the maximum number of tokens that one person can buy?
The only maximum restriction on the ICO is the hard cap. Everyone is allowed to buy as much as he or she can.
copper member
Will it be possible to buy tokens on the ICO only for Eth?

Yes, only Ethereum will be accepted.
Activity: 294
What’s the maximum number of tokens that one person can buy?
copper member
How will NOIA tokens be transferred between services and users in the ecosystem?
Thanks for your question. Content aggregators will be able to buy desired amount of data (GB) via NOIA Network with fiat currencies. Other option is to buy NOIA tokens directly from nodes in Exchanges or in liquidity pool where nodes will be able to stake their earned coins (we will clarify about the pool later).
By the way, the price of data transferred will be connected with fiat currencies, so the token price won't affect it.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
How soon after the ICO will the project be launched?

The alpha-testing of NOIA is planned at the 3rd quarter, in fact, that’s immediately after the ICO.
Activity: 266
How soon after the ICO will the project be launched?
Activity: 19
I still have little understanding of how the system offered by NOIA will differ from what people are using now... and what are the differences?
The differences of system that NOIA wants to make, are obvious. The most important difference is that personal computers will not only consume data, but also perform the opposite function.
Are you trying to say that every owner of a personal computer will be able to perform actions for data transferring?
Something like this, yeah. NOIA plans to bring together thousands of participants who will want to share the free resources of their personal computers. This will benefit both webmasters and those who will offer their free resources.
and then this system will be better than the existing one?
Absolutely right! This approach will allow to create a sharing economy of data transfer that is boundless in regards of scale. There is nothing like that today. This will be a real breakthrough!
How will the owners of personal computers benefit, if they want to share their free resources?

By setting up NOIA client on their computers and becoming a node, owners of personal computers will receive NOIA tokens as a reward for sharing their resources.
Activity: 212
I still have little understanding of how the system offered by NOIA will differ from what people are using now... and what are the differences?
The differences of system that NOIA wants to make, are obvious. The most important difference is that personal computers will not only consume data, but also perform the opposite function.
Are you trying to say that every owner of a personal computer will be able to perform actions for data transferring?
Something like this, yeah. NOIA plans to bring together thousands of participants who will want to share the free resources of their personal computers. This will benefit both webmasters and those who will offer their free resources.
Absolutely right! This approach will allow to create a sharing economy of data transfer that is boundless in regards of scale. There is nothing like that today. This will be a real breakthrough!
How will the owners of personal computers benefit, if they want to share their free resources?
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: