Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][NOIA] - NOIA Network [Join our Network - earn rewards!] - page 31. (Read 137733 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When does the Token Sale start? I cant find this info anywhere…
It’s written in the  white paper нaпиcaнo, that the sale starts May, 29.
Activity: 238
When does the Token Sale start? I cant find this info anywhere…
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
bandwidth and cache arrangement for thousands of computers on an ever-growing Internet network. I think it's a very important project. interesting and innovative look.  good luck.
Activity: 210
Will there be any minimum restrictions on the token purchases on the ICO?
If I recall right, the minimum purchase amount is 0.05 ETH.
Activity: 6
Look, I’m not good at tech, explain me please what it means that the computers will serve as points of presence (POP)?

An example:
When someone in your area is watching a 4k video, you computer could receive instruction from our network to download an encrypted copy of that video and serve the content. You won't know what that one is watching, but you contributed your network resource and minimized unnecessary traffic flows across borders.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Will there be any minimum restrictions on the token purchases on the ICO?
copper member
Activity: 264
You’re about to change the way #internet works. It’s true. Here’s our first video explaining everything you need to know for a start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jKakIrXIk&t=1s
Activity: 252
One more interesting project, I hope it will succeed. I’ve read the topic, it’s just general info on the point of NOIA. Maybe someone knows more details?
is the next-generation, decentralized Content Delivery Network based on blockchain technology. It utilizes unused bandwidth and storage from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and decentralized layer of the internet’s infrastructure.
Quite an unusual approach to the transfer of the content, I haven’t met anything like that yet. What will it give to the modern users?
In brief, the quality of the data transfer via the internet will become much better and faster. That’s what modern users need.
What other technologies will NOIA use in addition to blockchain?
I saw in the description of the project that it’s planned to use the protocols of joint use of peer-to-peer networks, I mean, P2P, and the AI technology.
Look, I’m not good at tech, explain me please what it means that the computers will serve as points of presence (POP)?
copper member
You’re beating our expectations! NOIA Network channel on Telegram has just become a community with 5,000 members. Let’s keep growing!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
One more interesting project, I hope it will succeed. I’ve read the topic, it’s just general info on the point of NOIA. Maybe someone knows more details?
is the next-generation, decentralized Content Delivery Network based on blockchain technology. It utilizes unused bandwidth and storage from computers around the world to create a widely distributed and decentralized layer of the internet’s infrastructure.
Quite an unusual approach to the transfer of the content, I haven’t met anything like that yet. What will it give to the modern users?
In brief, the quality of the data transfer via the internet will become much better and faster. That’s what modern users need.
I saw in the description of the project that it’s planned to use the protocols of joint use of peer-to-peer networks, I mean, P2P, and the AI technology.
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 336
copper member
copper member
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. Good luck

Hello, thanks! Join our Telegram group to keep updated: https://t.me/NoiaNetwork
Activity: 187
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. Good luck
copper member
I'd like to invite you all to check out our intro video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jKakIrXIk
copper member
In order to better understand NOIA, you need to acquaint yourself with CDNs. Therefore I invite you to read an educational blog about Content Delivery Network, why it is a growing market and, of course, why NOIA's solution is vital for the future.

Don't forget to check our social media channels - they are getting more and more active  Smiley

Link:
https://medium.com/noia/content-delivery-networks-101-9a476bf38f22
Pages:
Jump to: