Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][NOIA] - NOIA Network [Join our Network - earn rewards!] - page 30. (Read 137733 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many tokens has the company issued?
According to the official data in the technical documentation, the total issues is 1 billion NOIA.
What part was allocated to the sale?

45% of the total supply, if I’m not mistaken
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
According to the official data in the technical documentation, the total issues is 1 billion NOIA.
What part was allocated to the sale?
copper member
Activity: 264
Merit: 0

Total token supply - 1000 000 000 NOIA
Token Sale Amount (pre-sale and public sale) - 450 000 000 NOIA
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
copper member
It’s an interesting project, it’s technological, I like projects like this. But it seems to me that NOIA wont manage to collect a lot of funds ‘cause the application area is narrow and not everyone will catch the idea.
Why do you think that the project’s application area is narrow? The scale of NOIA’s applicability is unlimited. You can use it to cache and deliver any type of existing content on the internet. 
Let’s say I wanna use NOIA on my site, will I have to make any significant changes?
In fact, absolutely not. The system itself is easy-care and you wont to have perform any changes to your website in order to start working with it.
Will there be kinda instruction for the webmasters on how to start to work with it?

Yes, of course. Instructions for nodes and content aggregators will be provided before the product launch.
Activity: 68
It’s an interesting project, it’s technological, I like projects like this. But it seems to me that NOIA wont manage to collect a lot of funds ‘cause the application area is narrow and not everyone will catch the idea.
Why do you think that the project’s application area is narrow? The scale of NOIA’s applicability is unlimited. You can use it to cache and deliver any type of existing content on the internet. 
Let’s say I wanna use NOIA on my site, will I have to make any significant changes?
In fact, absolutely not. The system itself is easy-care and you wont to have perform any changes to your website in order to start working with it.
Will there be kinda instruction for the webmasters on how to start to work with it?
Activity: 322
Activity: 68
copper member
Wont the fact that the web content be downloaded from the NOIA network itself have any impact on security??

How can owners of web sites increase their own coverage using NOIA?

Hi, only the content that is public will be delivered through the NOIA Network and data transfers between nodes and users will be encrypted. To ensure security and govern processes at the beginning our Master Node will be centralized.
In addition about fast content delivery, NOIA can serve as a content delivery layer to websites hosted on IPFS and significantly improve their delivery speed by dynamically caching the content in NOIA’s network and distributing it based on the traffic and location of requests. This can significantly improve IPFS service while maintaining privacy and security of the content.
brand new
Activity: 0
Look, I’m not good at tech, explain me please what it means that the computers will serve as points of presence (POP)?

An example:
When someone in your area is watching a 4k video, you computer could receive instruction from our network to download an encrypted copy of that video and serve the content. You won't know what that one is watching, but you contributed your network resource and minimized unnecessary traffic flows across borders.
This function is really great.When I watch the video, I can save flow and memory.Naturally, I think the video speed will be much faster.I think this is just one of the many functions of this project.
Activity: 37
How will the cashing of the content of the web-sites take place in order to let it reach the users as fast as possible?

When content is already cached within NOIA network, it is delivered to users directly from Worker Nodes without requesting for it again from the source. It dramatically increases the speed and reduces data transfers out of the hosting storage, because Worker Nodes will be spread much denser and closer to the user.
Activity: 322
Activity: 238
copper member
What amount of bandwidth can be saved when using NOIA to transfer the content?

hey, so the main reason for a node is to “hire” their unused bandwidth. A regular internet user is using approximately 10% of his available bandwidth. The bandwidth capacities are rapidly increasing which gives more opportunities to put that surplus to work. And for that, each node will be economically compensated proportionally to the amount of bandwidth and storage they contribute to the network.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What amount of bandwidth can be saved when using NOIA to transfer the content?
How can owners of web sites increase their own coverage using NOIA?
Wont the fact that the web content be downloaded from the NOIA network itself have any impact on security??
How will the cashing of the content of the web-sites take place in order to let it reach the users as fast as possible?
copper member
Hello everyone! The flood of content is upon us and our current infrastructure is not ready. Here’s everything you should  know about that: https://medium.com/noia/the-need-for-a-re-imagined-internet-infrastructure-7e7315bf02e6
Pages:
Jump to: