Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 23. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Is the Nynga app based under licence?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I wonder when Nynja will release the date of their beta app Huh
Yeah now on the same ship. Wonder when the NYNJA app will be launched.
Has anyone here tried out the application? Who else plans on hiring a freelancer apart from me? Will be nice to discuss the future and plans of us using this app.
You talked about commercializing social networking and I'm wondering if that includes a point-of-sale system that makes it simpler for users to accept and process cryptocurrency payments?
I believe more and more people out there are getting into the cryptocurrency world and millions if not a billion would love to get paid with cryptocurrency.
Has anyone here tried out the application? Who else plans on hiring a freelancer apart from me? Will be nice to discuss the future and plans of us using this app.
Now I am confused. I don't think the beta app is released yet. You want to hire a freelancer that sounds good but I wonder what for if you don't mind me asking Smiley
Whoa! Heard the app was released, and wanted to confirm if it's as said.
You are talking about commercializing the social networking ecosystem and am wondering if that includes a point-of-sale system that it simpler for users to accept and process cryptocurrency payments

I don't quite get what you mean, could you please elaborate more?
Activity: 252
You are talking about commercializing the social networking ecosystem and am wondering if that includes a point-of-sale system that it simpler for users to accept and process cryptocurrency payments
How do you plan to remove the friction and technical challenges that are commm today when using cryptocurrency. Any such arrangement on your platform?
You talked about commercializing social networking and I'm wondering if that includes a point-of-sale system that makes it simpler for users to accept and process cryptocurrency payments?
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
I wonder when Nynja will release the date of their beta app Huh
Now I am confused. I don't think the beta app is released yet. You want to hire a freelancer that sounds good but I wonder what for if you don't mind me asking Smiley
Can't wait to try out the Nynga app haha..
Any tools that remove messages after a certain time or allow for anonymity in the service?
Any place for end-to-end encryption protocol that will cover all communications and interactions?
With an all in one application that will have heaps of awesome features, how do you guys guarantee to do all that?
Is it just me or something is missing here. Where can we find the details or link to the application? Can't wait to check it out, start making use of it and share with families and friends.
The beta app will be available sometime in June. You won't need to wait long
Is it just me or something is missing here. Where can we find the details or link to the application? Can't wait to check it out, start making use of it and share with families and friends.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
You certainly do have a lot of questions Abeleez haha  Cheesy

In talking about user's  control, do mean to provide controls that restrict audience, limit message duration because of online bullying among adolescents and even adults?
Users will have full control over what information they share and who they share it with Smiley

you did talk about overcoming language barrier, the issue here is that there has been an interest only on the major internatinal languages. you want to be different and so, the question is are you addressing local dialects especially on the african continent, apart from the main international languages?
In the initial roll our there will be a focus on the main dialects as those are the target markets for the app. As it expands more languages will be picked up. That being said the freelance market will allow for locals to provide live translation services for their language as soon as that feature is live  Grin
With this awesome application we can use it to hire a freelancer and more services. I plan to start using it for my freelancing and hiring services I might need online.

Not only freelancing can you do, but there are other lot of things you can do by using the nynga app like trading, commerce, business association, communication,and more, all in this single app. The nynga app will allow users to accomplish everything they need in a single app
With this awesome application we can use it to hire a freelancer and more services. I plan to start using it for my freelancing and hiring services I might need online.
Pages:
Jump to: