Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 22. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Nynja is really going places. Read some guys talking about it in another forum Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In third world countries, internet data is still an issue. Data is expensive and it has restricted much access to the internet. Reasons include poverty and the deficiency of infrastructure, a failure of government. Cost is a factor, how is your platform better in this regard, compared with existing ideas and platforms?
Your platform, in partnering with industry leaders to integrate their services, and thus enhancing the NYNJA App user experience   _ specifically, which relevant industries are you referring to?
Activity: 105
Is there a list of service that can be purchased to be found somewhere ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
What exchange are you guys planning to be listed on?
It's very cool that users with the help of NYNJACoin will be able to exchange freelance services and virtual goods!
Yes and that's just one among the many features NYNJA offers to the world. Truly an awesome project
How do you balance between being an open - source community and maintaining privacy for users?
[/quote

I think the team have the confidentiality of users covered

Users safety is a first, Nynja  must have deployed some encryption for it users safety. But how exactly  Huh

OH I see a secure encryption  Cool
It's very cool that users with the help of NYNJACoin will be able to exchange freelance services and virtual goods!
How do you balance between being an open - source community and maintaining privacy for users?
[/quote

Users safety is a first, Nynja  must have deployed some encryption for it users safety. But how exactly  Huh
Activity: 28
🔥🔥Beta Access Signup is now LIVE🔥🔥
https://www.nynja.biz/get-access-to-the-nynja-beta
Truly interesting, especially knowing there's a new NYNJA airdrop. One that isn't within the bounty campaign.. Am I right?
There is both an airdrop and a bounty campaign.

Do you have plans for trading platform involving other currencies, which gives consumers control?
At this time only NYNJA coin will be used.

When is the token sale commencing?
June 15, 2018

The NYNJA app will have secure and encrypted communications. Being open source has no affect on user privacy.

Do you have plans for trading platform involving other currencies, which gives consumers control?
Actually that would be great, but I believe the accepted currency is that of NYNJA tokens.
This got my thinking will there be Nynja wallet?
The NYNJA app will have a built in crypto wallet.
Actually that would be great, but I believe the accepted currency is that of NYNJA tokens.
This got my thinking will there be Nynja wallet?
Activity: 154
[/quote

When is the token sale commencing?
🔥🔥Beta Access Signup is now LIVE🔥🔥
https://www.nynja.biz/get-access-to-the-nynja-beta
Truly interesting, especially knowing there's a new NYNJA airdrop. One that isn't within the bounty campaign.. Am I right?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Is it just me or something is missing here. Where can we find the details or link to the application? Can't wait to check it out, start making use of it and share with families and friends.

The full Beta release is coming in August, but if you check the telegram there are some sneaky reveals every now and again Wink

With an all in one application that will have heaps of awesome features, how do you guys guarantee to do all that?

The team have extensive knowledge in their fields and are already well on track to deliver the app on time.

Any place for end-to-end encryption protocol that will cover all communications and interactions?
Any tools that remove messages after a certain time or allow for anonymity in the service?

This isn't currently planned but there is always room for expansion!

How do you plan to remove the friction and technical challenges that are commm today when using cryptocurrency. Any such arrangement on your platform?

The interface for spending and receiving NYNJA coins will be seamlessly integrated into the platform. There is even a teaser of an integration with "Alexa" on the telegram Wink

You are talking about commercializing the social networking ecosystem and am wondering if that includes a point-of-sale system that it simpler for users to accept and process cryptocurrency payments
Are you referring to a POS system similar to a regular physical store? If so that sort of integration isn't currently planned.

Is the Nynga app based under licence?

Sure is!

I understand completely that this is a new app built with multiple awesome features combined all in one app, but does it operate with smart contract as in in business transaction?
All transactions with have a smartcontract underpinning them Smiley
Activity: 154
I understand completely that this is a new app built with multiple awesome features combined all in one app, but does it operate with smart contract as in in business transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: