Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 24. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
you did talk about overcoming language barrier, the issue here is that there has been an interest only on the major internatinal languages. you want to be different and so, the question is are you addressing local dialects especially on the african continent, apart from the main international languages?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld.
In talking about user's  control, do mean to provide controls that restrict audience, limit message duration because of online bullying among adolescents and even adults?
Activity: 154
That too would work, it's not a bad idea.. But a coin reserved for future use is ought to be locked up or stash somewhere safe.

Yes of course, that's why security is of utmost concerned.
Good that you talked about eliminating spam and unsolicited messages but then how do you want to do in reality and from a technological angle?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
That too would work, it's not a bad idea.. But a coin reserved for future use is ought to be locked up or stash somewhere safe.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
No token burn.. No lock down.. OK. So the value of Nynja token will only grow based on it use case I think Huh
It's not all about buzzwords with NYNJA haha.
There is a limited supply of NYNJA tokens, so as the platform usage increases so does the demand for the token.
Remember our target audience is worldwide Wink

Well if all gets sold, then there will be no problem I guess. But what If unsold tokens are to be remained, what you guys plan to do with it?
Unsold tokens are going to be reserved by the team for future use.
Well if all gets sold, then there will be no problem I guess. But what If unsold tokens are to be remained, what you guys plan to do with it?
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
No token burn.. No lock down.. OK. So the value of Nynja token will only grow based on it use case I think Huh
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
By the looks of it, seems like you guys will need more customers for this to be a big bang. How do you plan on getting more users?
In addition to our airdrop and bounty campaign, there will be a multifaceted marketing campaign across existing social media such as facebook, twitter, tubmlr, and more Smiley

The goal and objectives sounds so lofty that at a point one begins to wonder how that can be achieved?
The team are extremely experienced and have layed out a flawless plan to bring the project to its full potential.
You can check it all out here in the whitepaper:

https://nynjacoin.com/documents/english/NYNJA_whitepaper_EN_v19.pdf
The goal and objectives sounds so lofty that at a point one begins to wonder how that can be achieved?
Activity: 28
When would it begin, the airdrop? Or is it already live. Is it allowed for it to be posted here?

The airdrop is currently live!
I would recommend dropping into the bounty chat if you have any questions https://t.me/nynja_bounty

Great idea here but what are plans for sustainability, I mean future plans?

I'll use an excerpt from the whitepaper to answer your question Wink
"We aim to continuously innovate, respond to customer feedback, and – most importantly – anticipate what our customers will need in the future.
This is where existing apps have fallen short, leading us to believe that NYNJA App will penetrate the market in a swift and far-reaching way."
By the looks of it, seems like you guys will need more customers for this to be a big bang. How do you plan on getting more users?
We plan on raising awareness through our airdrop and bounty campaign

It's quite a cool project, keep it up guys, support from HK

Thanks very much!

Will there be fee payment and how much is NYNJA coin worth?
It is free to use the NYNJA app, the only fee will be when hiring a freelancer. Token price has not been announced yet.

I wonder what is the total supply of Nynja token. And it subsequent growth value, will there be token lock down or token burn?
The total supply is 5,000,000,000 NYNJACoin. There is no planned token burn.

Will there be any commission fee for any business transaction within the app,and will the platform render it's full service to its users?
There will only be a fee involved in hiring a freelancer. The rest of the app is free Smiley

Quick question, just to be sure. Does the title 'NINJA' bear any hidden meaning apart form the real word meaning? Is it an abbreviation to something else?
No
Quick question, just to be sure. Does the title 'NINJA' bear any hidden meaning apart form the real word meaning? Is it an abbreviation to something else?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
There is the perennial question of liquidity,  how do you address the problem of availability of cash?
Integration with decentralized liquidity platforms are currently being looked at to facilitate seamless exchange of values
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
When would it begin, the airdrop? Or is it already live. Is it allowed for it to be posted here?

The airdrop is currently live!
I would recommend dropping into the bounty chat if you have any questions https://t.me/nynja_bounty

Great idea here but what are plans for sustainability, I mean future plans?

I'll use an excerpt from the whitepaper to answer your question Wink
"We aim to continuously innovate, respond to customer feedback, and – most importantly – anticipate what our customers will need in the future.
This is where existing apps have fallen short, leading us to believe that NYNJA App will penetrate the market in a swift and far-reaching way."
NYNJA will be attending a lot of blockchain summits and conferences to present the product physically to the community
Will there be any commission fee for any business transaction within the app,and will the platform render it's full service to its users?
There is the perennial question of liquidity,  how do you address the problem of availability of cash?
In this era of the internet of things and the general concern for privacy, how do you intend to guarantee privacy?
I like this project, it's a great project and the team Are really doing a great job would like to see more advancement in this unique project, good luck with that and thanks alot!
Are you guys partnered with other popular companies? Who are NINJA partnered with?
Pages:
Jump to: