Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 8. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will Ninja Apps considered to integrate translation function into the apps?
Activity: 10
Why was the ICO delayed?  Huh Just curious if anyone else here is still going to invest?  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Happy Friday, NYNJAs! 😉
Here's a good read about NYNJA's origins: https://www.nynja.io/news/nynja-origin-story-is-one-of-global-necessity

"... The founders share solid backgrounds in business, telecommunications and technology spanning over 25 years in VOIP, billing systems, and launching new products -- collectively they held the brainpower and resources to bring NYNJA to life."
It is truly interesting to know NYNJA was created from hardwork, plan making and team work. You guys are the best 😉👍
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
The link to the whitepaper seems not working.

Could anyone fix it?

I am indeed keen to read it and know more about the project
Activity: 3
Hello, I am currently staying in Malaysia. Could i ask does this platform support the user from country in South East Asia region?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Happy Friday, NYNJAs! 😉
Here's a good read about NYNJA's origins: https://www.nynja.io/news/nynja-origin-story-is-one-of-global-necessity

"... The founders share solid backgrounds in business, telecommunications and technology spanning over 25 years in VOIP, billing systems, and launching new products -- collectively they held the brainpower and resources to bring NYNJA to life."
Activity: 14
I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the owners perform the idea.
 Good luck all!
Activity: 2
Met the team during their showcase at moneyconf in Dublin. You guys did a good job!

Any upcoming event?

Yes I am going to ask them same question.Hi cheryl, I was there too.
Activity: 4
Met the team during their showcase at moneyconf in Dublin. You guys did a good job!

Any upcoming event?
Activity: 28
Our NYNJA token is the key to the NYNJA economy! It can be used to buy virtual good and services on the platform, buy business tools for the platform, purchase storage space, pay for certain platform fees, etc. Smiley

Is it going to be tradeable on exchanges or it's inner system token that can only been bought but not sold?
Yes it will be tradeable on exchanges after the ICO.
Greetings, guys.
Waiting for something above interesting here.
Cognitive logo, riveting project!
Hi glad to have you join us. The team immensely appreciate your support and honest opinion. Join our Telegram chatroom for all new updates
What is NYNJA?

NYNJA is the first international cross-platform communications platform with a built-in cryptocurrency marketplace and crypto wallet. The NYNJA platform combines voice, text, and visual messaging with robust business management and e-commerce features, all powered by its own financial ecosystem, and cryptocurrency, NYNJACoin. With NYNJACoin, users can exchange freelance services and virtual goods, as well as access exclusive content and earn tokens for viewing ads or using the branded material.

Our Official Channels and Groups:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | THREE-PAGER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER |
TELEGRAM- EN, CN, KR, JP, RU

This is a project where one can work for and yet be worked for. Not something common these days 😁
Activity: 62
Our NYNJA token is the key to the NYNJA economy! It can be used to buy virtual good and services on the platform, buy business tools for the platform, purchase storage space, pay for certain platform fees, etc. Smiley

Is it going to be tradeable on exchanges or it's inner system token that can only been bought but not sold?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
What's the price of a single NYNJAcoin?
$0.10 USD Smiley

What about bonuses? Is it a stage by stage arrangement?

Do you mean the ICO bonus? That will be the same price right..

Yea, same here I would like to know too?

For info on presale bonuses you will need to contact us on telegram Smiley

Does your project has a token? What is it's role?
Activity: 62
Does your project has a token? What is it's role?
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs . What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Great to have you onboard and supporting this project. Would love to have you with us on Telegram channel too
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs . What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Activity: 154
Hey team.
Seems good project.
Sober activity, flawless project!

The team are putting together all their years of experience into achieving one ultimate goal. Building and bringing the NYNJA economy into existence. Good luck guys!
Activity: 154
What an incredible project this is.
Greetings guys.
The main object that in the future it has insured the progress of the business!
Hi check out the telegram channel for all new updates too
Pages:
Jump to: