Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 6. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hey everyone! Here's a quick and informative guide to help understand how and where to buy cryptocurrency!

Crypto Guide: Where, What, and How to buy Cryptocurrency
https://www.nynja.io/news/crypto-guide-where-what-and-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-1

This is really helpful, thanks for posting it here.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Hey everyone! Here's a quick and informative guide to help understand how and where to buy cryptocurrency!

https://www.nynja.io/news/crypto-guide-where-what-and-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-1

Thank you the read is very helpful
Activity: 486
Merit: 17

NYNJA is stoked to be at RISE, “the largest tech conference in Asia”!

We are very excited to showcase our NYNJA vOS as a BETA exhibitor to one of the most important markets in the world.

Visit us at stand number B-144 in the BETA area on Day 3 of the event, Thursday, July 12 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. We'll be here for all 3 days, so do come say hi!

You can also book a meeting with us here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2ujLqIG
This is great! Would there be a video or an image of the event posted here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What is it about your AMGOO partnership?
Activity: 252
Activity: 28
NYNJA is stoked to be at RISE, “the largest tech conference in Asia”!

We are very excited to showcase our NYNJA vOS as a BETA exhibitor to one of the most important markets in the world.

Visit us at stand number B-144 in the BETA area on Day 3 of the event, Thursday, July 12 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. We'll be here for all 3 days, so do come say hi!

You can also book a meeting with us here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2ujLqIG
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
"Nynja " a cool name.
Signifying the privacy of user data, freedom and accessibility, versatility and all round awesomeness.
The most interesting part about this project would be text, voice and video communication.
And language translations too Cool
An all in one application for the world to use. Plus freelancing too
What's the price to download the app?
Its free   Grin
Would it be available on play store later? 
I definitely believe it would be soon available on Google play store
Would it be nice to have it there? I mean it won't be free anymore.
It will be nice to have it downloadable on Google play and Apple app store. And I bet it will be freely accessible.
Yeah, it's a free application for everyone to download and use when launched.
Its free   Grin
It will be nice to have it downloadable on Google play and Apple app store. And I bet it will be freely accessible.
The most interesting part about this project would be text, voice and video communication.
And language translations too Cool
Its free   Grin
Activity: 154

Yup, you're most definitely right about that.
In 1/3 world countries, net information is still an issue. Data is steeply-priced and it has restricted a lot access to the internet. Reasons encompass poverty and the deficiency of infrastructure, a failure of government. Cost is a factor, how is your platform better in this regard, in contrast with present thoughts and platforms?
NYNJA offers a free all in one application for everyone to use, and it will eliminate the life issue of language barrier we're having.
You guys are doing an excellent job by bringing this innovative and fully integrated communication app into the economy. Will like to see more advancement. Good luck!
Yeah I believe what they are doing is great
Activity: 154
You guys are doing an excellent job by bringing this innovative and fully integrated communication app into the economy. Will like to see more advancement. Good luck!
"Nynja " a cool name.
Hi you're right it is. But not just the name alone, the main goal to solve a real life issue is truly intriguing. And not forgetting it will eliminate language barrier, an all in one application.
Pages:
Jump to: