Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 3. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Check out our latest article on Medium!

"With 200 million users and $1.7 billion in funding, Telegram has enjoyed an extraordinary run, but the messaging app is not without its shortcomings and is being threatened by a new generation of communication technologies.

Led by NYNJA, an up-and-coming crop of competitors are integrating new blockchain features that will change the face of messaging as we know it, and could render Telegram obsolete"

Read more:
https://medium.com/@NYNJAGroup/5-reasons-why-telegram-was-just-the-beginning-for-modern-communication-e75923e69fd8?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

Nice write up! Nynja is a one stop for all social media, it's concept floors Telegram
Yup it surely surpass Telegram and so many other social medias. Can't wait, really thrilled to give it a shot 😊
Will free lancers on Nynja call their who own price?
I think as a freelancer, one should be able to call a certain acceptable price for service offered.
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
Yes they will be able to come to an agreement on price with the purchasing party Smiley

Can't wait to show the coming NYNJA app to my friends, they will love it guys 👍🏻
Me too, though I wonder when the ICO sales will end
It are currently planned to end on the 15th of September.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1

"With 200 million users and $1.7 billion in funding, Telegram has enjoyed an extraordinary run, but the messaging app is not without its shortcomings and is being threatened by a new generation of communication technologies.

Led by NYNJA, an up-and-coming crop of competitors are integrating new blockchain features that will change the face of messaging as we know it, and could render Telegram obsolete"

Read more:
https://medium.com/@NYNJAGroup/5-reasons-why-telegram-was-just-the-beginning-for-modern-communication-e75923e69fd8?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

Nice write up! Nynja is a one stop for all social media, it's concept floors Telegram
Can't wait to show the coming NYNJA app to my friends, they will love it guys 👍🏻
Me too, though I wonder when the ICO sales will end
Will there be a Nynja wallet for its users?
Yes the app will have its own multi-currency wallet that also supports NYNJA Smiley

Do you guys plan to own a blockchain?
No at this stage we are happy to be running on the Ethereum network as it meets all our needs.
Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
I think I understand what you are trying to say.. haha
The community will be able to vote on what projects can be implemented into our Incubator program Smiley
In and out of certain features. Like what sort of features?

Read more:
So many unique features within NYNJA app 😊
Yes the app will have its own multi-currency wallet that also supports NYNJA Smiley

And the wallet will support only NYNJA tokens?

Not just NYNJA tokens, but a multi-currency wallet as stated above.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Would NYNJA own a blockchain in the years to come?
NYNJA is currently an ERC20 token.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

And the wallet will support only NYNJA tokens?

Would NYNJA own a blockchain in the years to come?

No at this stage we are happy to be running on the Ethereum network as it meets all our needs.
Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
I think I understand what you are trying to say.. haha
The community will be able to vote on what projects can be implemented into our Incubator program Smiley
Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
Maybe am missing something here. But what do you mean by vote in Iraq out certain features?
Will the NYNJA ecosystem work as a community that can vote in Iraq out certain features? I am really curious about all this stuffs  Smiley just want to know every itty-bitty Cool
Had a great question in the telegram channel today!

On of our members wanted to know where we store information received by users, and why we chose the method we have.
We chose to utilise U-Port, a self-sovereign identity service that allows individuals to manage their own data on the Ethereum network. We decided to utilise their ground breaking tech as we believe it will become the standard by which Ethereum users manage their digital identity on the blockchain.

As always if you have any other questions feel free to ask us in here or join us on telegram Smiley
We are always around to help!
From what you are saying, it seems Nynja has no plans for running its own blockchain in the future.

On of our members wanted to know where we store information received by users, and why we chose the method we have.
We chose to utilise U-Port, a self-sovereign identity service that allows individuals to manage their own data on the Ethereum network. We decided to utilise their ground breaking tech as we believe it will become the standard by which Ethereum users manage their digital identity on the blockchain.

As always if you have any other questions feel free to ask us in here or join us on telegram Smiley
From what you are saying, it seems Nynja has no plans for running its own blockchain in the future.

Pages:
Jump to: