Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 5. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Can anyone participate in Nynja  Incubator Program
I thought only those with NYNJA tokens can participate in it.

My guess would be only those who are qualified enough can participate and take part in the program.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Can anyone participate in Nynja  Incubator Program
I thought only those with NYNJA tokens can participate in it.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Can anyone participate in Nynja  Incubator Program
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across
Agreed. And don't forget to get in touch with the team on telegram channel if you have any question.
Yes please feel free to drop by and say hi!
Here is the link for your convenience: https://t.me/nynjaEN
I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across
Agreed. And don't forget to get in touch with the team on telegram channel if you have any question.
Activity: 28
With NINJA employers can effectively manage a global flexible workforce, wondering how the platform will work in practice!?

If you are referring to the freelance workers, they will all undergo a strict examination of their skills and a mentorship before they are free to work alone on the platform. Their performance is also monitored through feedback from customers Smiley

Can anybody work as a freelancer or is there a requirement?
Anyone can offer their freelancer services Smiley

Is the NYNJA bounty finally concluded?
Program will run concurrently with the ICO launching in August

Is the ICO date still the same 15 August or changed?
It is still August 15

What's the hardcap for NYNJA ICO?
$50 million USD

VOS powered by blockchain technology, storing worker and employer reputations, I need more clarification on this point please.
That is the NYNJA Virtual Operating System. You can read more about it in our whitepaper here: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/4549678/Whitepaper%20and%20Three%20Pager/NYNJA_whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 252
VOS powered by blockchain technology, storing worker and employer reputations, I need more clarification on this point please.
What's the hardcap for NYNJA ICO?

Is the ICO date still the same 15 August or changed?
With NINJA employers can effectively manage a global flexible workforce, wondering how the platform will work in practice!?

If you are referring to the freelance workers, they will all undergo a strict examination of their skills and a mentorship before they are free to work alone on the platform. Their performance is also monitored through feedback from customers Smiley

Can anybody work as a freelancer or is there a requirement?
Okay. But why is the bounty suspended?
Activity: 486
Merit: 17

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hey everyone! Here's a quick and informative guide to help understand how and where to buy cryptocurrency!

Crypto Guide: Where, What, and How to buy Cryptocurrency
https://www.nynja.io/news/crypto-guide-where-what-and-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-1

Thanks for the link!
Provides a very detailed insight on crypto guide.
In 1/3 world countries, net information is still an issue. Data is steeply-priced and it has restricted a lot access to the internet. Reasons encompass poverty and the deficiency of infrastructure, a failure of government. Cost is a factor, how is your platform better in this regard, in contrast with present thoughts and platforms?
As a member of Nynja vibrant community, I believe with time Nynja will have these countries covered. The 1/3 countries you mentioned have more than half of their population currently unaware of what is the Blockchain and other technicalities that comes with blockchain technology. It is definitely going to be a step by step stage I think Smiley
One needs to be careful of scammers these days. So many claiming to be what or who they're not.. Make sure to check out the real NYNJA admins usernames, and remember, they do not pm first or ask for any sort of contribution /donation.
I agree with you Cryptotina, we all need the extra crab eyes above our head to watch out for bad actors Cheesy
One needs to be careful of scammers these days. So many claiming to be what or who they're not.. Make sure to check out the real NYNJA admins usernames, and remember, they do not pm first or ask for any sort of contribution /donation.
Pages:
Jump to: