Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OIO] ONLINE - Together we can change the internet 🔴|🔴 - page 3. (Read 135225 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The developer is very active in providing info on the development of the platform, but the price can't rise yet due to the current market conditions that cause the price of OIO tokens to be difficult to rise
I'm sure the market is not the only reason there must be other reasons even though the development continues to be active but does not have an effect on the price then what is the point.
the market is the only reason why OIO prices are difficult to rise because the admin has been very active in providing information about development should it be able to make OIO prices rise, but this has no effect at all
I agree with you if we see the current market conditions are indeed down and I think this is what makes OIO prices difficult to rise but we must be optimistic that in the near future the price can rise
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
The developer is very active in providing info on the development of the platform, but the price can't rise yet due to the current market conditions that cause the price of OIO tokens to be difficult to rise
I'm sure the market is not the only reason there must be other reasons even though the development continues to be active but does not have an effect on the price then what is the point.
the market is the only reason why OIO prices are difficult to rise because the admin has been very active in providing information about development should it be able to make OIO prices rise, but this has no effect at all
Activity: 649
Any major announcements, be it a development update or a listing in a new exchange  would make this token's price surge but it must be taken into consideration that there will always be an active development going along with it.

Today OIO tokens volume in exchange is $ 73,596 one of the highest since trading and BitMart provides the highest volume
The right exchange can bring tokens to grow faster

yes you are right, the team should have done this earlier. I'm as high as trading volume and I hope it can last. Large trading volumes provide positive value for all

Unfortunately the team has not focused on this one, they are more focused on development, meaning you have to be more patient
Activity: 1024
Any major announcements, be it a development update or a listing in a new exchange  would make this token's price surge but it must be taken into consideration that there will always be an active development going along with it.

Today OIO tokens volume in exchange is $ 73,596 one of the highest since trading and BitMart provides the highest volume

yes you are right, the team should have done this earlier. I'm as high as trading volume and I hope it can last. Large trading volumes provide positive value for all
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Any major announcements, be it a development update or a listing in a new exchange  would make this token's price surge but it must be taken into consideration that there will always be an active development going along with it.

Yes, it seems likely that a listing in a major exchange could very well stimulate a price increase of OIO tokens especially if there will be BTC/OIO pairs available.
Activity: 649

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I think the devs should bring in more good news to generate excitement and enthusiasm with the token, be it a new product update or any kind of activity that could give positive output to the project. Imho.

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think the devs should bring in more good news to generate excitement and enthusiasm with the token, be it a new product update or any kind of activity that could give positive output to the project. Imho.
Activity: 616

Though this listings on new exchanges don't quite excite me, still I see they are relevant to the overall value of the coin and that is good rather, what excites me is continues development of this project.

I know that, they are actively developing projects but we need to know the market response
for this reason an experiment is needed in the new exchange
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
To date I see no significant price increase on OIO tokens but its not worrisome since we all know that there is an active development on this project and the devs are very committed to delivering it to the community.
now OIO is only listed in IDEX, Ethermium, and LAToken is not a large volume of daily trading there, but soon OIO will list on Bitmart hopefully there will be more significant price movements there

There is a trading contest there which will certainly increase trading volume unfortunately the reward is not too large so the enthusiasm is not too high

Though this listings on new exchanges don't quite excite me, still I see they are relevant to the overall value of the coin and that is good rather, what excites me is continues development of this project.
To date I see no significant price increase on OIO tokens but its not worrisome since we all know that there is an active development on this project and the devs are very committed to delivering it to the community.
now OIO is only listed in IDEX, Ethermium, and LAToken is not a large volume of daily trading there, but soon OIO will list on Bitmart hopefully there will be more significant price movements there

There is a trading contest there which will certainly increase trading volume unfortunately the reward is not too large so the enthusiasm is not too high
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

But it could be more ideal if the platform isw finished first so that there is actually a usage for the token and its utility will fuel demand that could make its price rise in no time.

Well, from CMC statistics, it can be seen that there is an increase in prices from day to day meaning that they succeeded in implementing development first

If you hear that there is an increase in prices from day to day, of course it is very good news and I hope that developments like this can continue and we will see what happens later

Yes I see through the price chart at CMC and today should be better because there are new exchange news https://twitter.com/Online_OIO/status/1104320962869252096

But it could be more ideal if the platform isw finished first so that there is actually a usage for the token and its utility will fuel demand that could make its price rise in no time.

Well, from CMC statistics, it can be seen that there is an increase in prices from day to day meaning that they succeeded in implementing development first

If you hear that there is an increase in prices from day to day, of course it is very good news and I hope that developments like this can continue and we will see what happens later

Yes I see through the price chart at CMC and today should be better because there are new exchange news https://twitter.com/Online_OIO/status/1104320962869252096

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
14 March 2019
Online (OIO)
BitMart Listing

CALENDAR: https://tothemoon.live/
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

Activity: 616
OIO's volume and price as per Coinmarketcap is still low - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/online/#markets  but those will definitely rise once the platform is released. Any updates from the team?

Low volume because it is not supported by good exchange but from several sources said they have not focused on exchanges so far they have focused on development
the positive news is that their users continue to grow .

That is more I like it since it would be good for the project if they work first on development than list it on several exchanges and suffer the same fate of most crypto projects.

That is an option because in other projects they run both development and exchange of course the result is better than running one of them

But it could be more ideal if the platform is finished first so that there is actually a usage for the token and its utility will fuel demand that could make its price rise in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: