Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 27. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Do those ones who has bought the tokens during the OKOIN ICO have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, I think it will attract a great number of investors.
But was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Im wondering what amount of investment has such a bold idea managed to attract?
It has been already collected $30 million, and it isnt a limit.
Activity: 266
Hi there. How many days is it left until the current bonus on the ICO will become invalid?
There’s about 5 days, so u should hurry up.
Activity: 140
Hey,
I'm doing some analysis on this ICO. Can you please tell me when the tokens will be listed on exchanges? Also if you raise enough before the end of the sale will the token be listed faster on exchanges?
Thank you
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Im wondering what amount of investment has such a bold idea managed to attract?
Activity: 140
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable.
Interesting project, but there could be legal issues in some countries i suppose....
Activity: 224
Hi there. How many days is it left until the current bonus on the ICO will become invalid?
Activity: 213
hi, I am very interested in the project, I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible
good luck and good work!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
the thread create pretty beautiful,but the color was blurry couldn't see clearly.
Activity: 214
how many rounds of this ico will be?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi there. I’m trying to understand why you’re so confident that blockchain technology will be combined with “adult movies” industry, but i cant. Can anyone explain me?

Well, lets start with anonymity. None of the centralized solutions can provide u with similar level of anonymity.
If it’s desired, u can install several programs and arrive at goal. Are there any other pleasant points?

Yes. Several people can use one account together. It will make movies more available and increase the demand for paid content.
It’s great but doesn’t centralized platforms offer similar option? It seems to me that such an idea has appeared in the market long ago.
Activity: 392
Hi there. I’m trying to understand why you’re so confident that blockchain technology will be combined with “adult movies” industry, but i cant. Can anyone explain me?

Well, lets start with anonymity. None of the centralized solutions can provide u with similar level of anonymity.
If it’s desired, u can install several programs and arrive at goal. Are there any other pleasant points?

Yes. Several people can use one account together. It will make movies more available and increase the demand for paid content.

Activity: 216
Is there any FAQ, or maybe I missed smth???
Activity: 208
Hello
How profitable the business is now? And what's the point of crowdfunding it?
Thank you
Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: