Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 29. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 217
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Activity: 185
Do you potential contenders ? How many ?
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask. I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything
Activity: 205
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 134
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk Undecided
Activity: 126
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.   
This project seems legit for me. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
By the way what number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 140

There are no guarantees, but I very much believe that the team implement everything that they originally said and planned! 
Activity: 140
The overall project idea seems fantastic, adult films and blockchain. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Activity: 213
Hi
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting
What are the next event are u going to participate?
It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 214
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar adult-industry projects ?
Activity: 216
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 208
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, OKO looks reliable, I believe this project will be success!
Activity: 181
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more .
Merit: 13
The internet > you
Whehe, I was wondering why something like this didn't turn up yet Cheesy
Activity: 112
this is awesome idea and i am defiantly looking forward to this project. unique concept & good business ideas. White papers seems relible.
All the best TEAM
Activity: 201
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: