Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 30. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 187
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This project doesn't look like a full clone of previous adult industry projects and I hope it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects.
Activity: 186
I really like the idea of this project. So many projects around are fake and scam, but I believe in OKO. No wonder there are so many investors willing to become part of this project!
Activity: 213
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of investors Shocked
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I don't find necessary info in this thread... Why should I invest if there are very low activity and lots of questions here?
But actually I like the idea of the project, very perspective in adult movies industry.
Activity: 201
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project.
But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 228
Great project. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect .
Activity: 218
I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens?
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.
Activity: 220
This project have a promising future with the futures it has and I believe it will definitely make a great impact when it is fully implemented.
Is there a min/max eth contribution?
Activity: 225
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. Do you accept BTC?
Activity: 238
A brand new project that aims to make the future of adult-industry and cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed Cool
Activity: 233
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! 
Activity: 71
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 186
The information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 214
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project.Goodluck and may the success be with you.
Activity: 207
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me.
I hope that I am making good choices.
Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon! Cool
Activity: 229
what are the main competitors of your project ?
Activity: 126
⭐️Hi there!
If you are our investor and still have not checked your winnings for the OKO Stars party, then check urgently!

If you find your wallet address among the winners, then you need to transfer 0.0001 ETH to the address 0xaCf15669E91c7D5b110CA93CcF2E8235a082a796 and send a confirmation of the transaction to the email [email protected]. As soon as we receive the confirmation, we will refund this amount back to you.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
No bounty yet? I want to know how much stakes I can get by translating whitepaper and ANNs

bounty campaign is live

Activity: 213
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up! Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: