Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 28. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?
Activity: 181
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 201
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking...
Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Activity: 228
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, OKO looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
Activity: 218
can we sale our tokens or what can we use it for?
Activity: 225
Adult industry needs such a project! Good luck to your team and all investors. And I'll definetely support.
Activity: 238
Interesting project. What about total token supply? Hard cap?
Activity: 233
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
This is the best project I found, I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 119
What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it Grin
Activity: 214
Hey,
I'm doing some analysis on this ICO. Can you please tell me when the tokens will be listed on exchanges? Also if you raise enough before the end of the sale will the token be listed faster on exchanges?
Thank you
Activity: 207
hi, when are tokens gonna be available for trading/moving?
Activity: 213
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself.
Activity: 193
Hi guys, excited to be part of this community. Any important update that I shall know?
Activity: 195
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Success to the team Grin
Activity: 198
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future Cool
Activity: 126
Any chance project team is doing a video intro/interview to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't a problem?   
But now we are puzzled) Great idea! Thank you! Wait soon in the vast YouTube!
Activity: 200
Any chance project team is doing a video intro/interview to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't a problem?   
Activity: 194
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: