Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 31869 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 100
It seemed an excellent and out of the box project during its ico i was even more impressed when it reached it hard cap even before the public sale but after that the price has kept tanking and now seems like ico investors are loosing over 90 percent of their investment if they sell now, it is almost an year so i expect team to deliver on their promises now and come up with a quality platform, working partnerships and revenue generating businesses so that all the investors, holders and supporters can also benefit from the success of this unique peoject.

The project itself seem to be a useful feature, but the use case is something that will be realized in the next decade. If tokens won't be used so they won't be traded and they will lose their value. And the bearish market doesn't help.

This happened to all projects and only a few projects were able to grow unfortunately Shivom is not one of them
I saw Shivom quite active in several meetings but the market conditions forced the token to decline
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
It seemed an excellent and out of the box project during its ico i was even more impressed when it reached it hard cap even before the public sale but after that the price has kept tanking and now seems like ico investors are loosing over 90 percent of their investment if they sell now, it is almost an year so i expect team to deliver on their promises now and come up with a quality platform, working partnerships and revenue generating businesses so that all the investors, holders and supporters can also benefit from the success of this unique peoject.

The project itself seem to be a useful feature, but the use case is something that will be realized in the next decade. If tokens won't be used so they won't be traded and they will lose their value. And the bearish market doesn't help.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

There is no news for this projelot.Its development has slowed.In some cases we have no way to do something.We can only remind the team to strengthen communication.

They must seat in prison already. there is no any development. They just posting some stupid images and post in twitter, which don’t have any relation to project. Any news about development.. nothing...
 I hate such projects which announced before crowdsale that they are backed by governments, than raise money and gone away. They should be punished. They scammed people for 35 mln usd!

Yes, it looks like you say. And they definitely do not have enough communication to dispel the doubts of the community. Although, at the same time, the project can have a smooth development. They should pay attention to this. Not good, evolve, and hiding from the community at the same time.
This can happened, if the team consists solely of the wonks and geeks.

Have they really become completely silent and abandoned the project? What a shame. More and more of these hyped ICO projects from 2017/18 fail to deliver and turn out to be just scams.

Market situation cannot be same every time but team should do their part according to the roadmap they mentioned. It will really help the community to hold the coin even in bearish market, without any development people will start panic about the project.

It seems that everyone who caught a panic has already thrown this token. As always, at such a time there are enthusiasts who stay with the project, because they see that the project can bring good and useful things. We can see that today many projects are stuck and have numerous temporary reschedules.
However, I do not condone silence on the part of the team, towards the community, about the current status of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

There is no news for this projelot.Its development has slowed.In some cases we have no way to do something.We can only remind the team to strengthen communication.

They must seat in prison already. there is no any development. They just posting some stupid images and post in twitter, which don’t have any relation to project. Any news about development.. nothing...
 I hate such projects which announced before crowdsale that they are backed by governments, than raise money and gone away. They should be punished. They scammed people for 35 mln usd!

Yes, it looks like you say. And they definitely do not have enough communication to dispel the doubts of the community. Although, at the same time, the project can have a smooth development. They should pay attention to this. Not good, evolve, and hiding from the community at the same time.

Have they really become completely silent and abandoned the project? What a shame. More and more of these hyped ICO projects from 2017/18 fail to deliver and turn out to be just scams.

Market situation cannot be same every time but team should do their part according to the roadmap they mentioned. It will really help the community to hold the coin even in bearish market, without any development people will start panic about the project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Communication is one of the key for success. Investors have the right to know whats happening to boos their confidence on the project but one thing that I have noticed is that when someone will ask about plans in boosting the value they will say that they dont care as they are focused on projects development.

Exactly, in the begining of their ICO shivom seems to be very impressive and I has very good intentions towards the project. Now their communication is very poor which they are not providing any update to the community and this makes many people to loose their hopes on the project.

This is such a work with the community. Perhaps the team focuses on the development of the project, and there is no person who would be watching for community updates. This project is similar to promising and useful. But the lack of communication with the community is definitely present.

In the beginning, of their ICO the project seems to be very promising with a lot of health care sectors in the worldwide. Now the process is very slow with the developments and updates from the company and this makes many people think negative about the market.

Grin Grin Grin This is almost the pattern in many of the ICO. At first, everything looks great, but after raising money, the teams become somehow weaker. I think we can give them more time before drawing conclusions. Let's see what they can provide us.

Yes, we shouldn't get in conclusion without knowing further details about their development and progress, in meantime, we have to follow their social media channels in order to get more update. This is one of the Major problems we are facing after the conclusion of the ICO's.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Communication is one of the key for success. Investors have the right to know whats happening to boos their confidence on the project but one thing that I have noticed is that when someone will ask about plans in boosting the value they will say that they dont care as they are focused on projects development.

Exactly, in the begining of their ICO shivom seems to be very impressive and I has very good intentions towards the project. Now their communication is very poor which they are not providing any update to the community and this makes many people to loose their hopes on the project.

This is such a work with the community. Perhaps the team focuses on the development of the project, and there is no person who would be watching for community updates. This project is similar to promising and useful. But the lack of communication with the community is definitely present.

In the beginning, of their ICO the project seems to be very promising with a lot of health care sectors in the worldwide. Now the process is very slow with the developments and updates from the company and this makes many people think negative about the market.

Grin Grin Grin This is almost the pattern in many of the ICO. At first, everything looks great, but after raising money, the teams become somehow weaker. I think we can give them more time before drawing conclusions. Let's see what they can provide us.

Yes, we shouldn't get in conclusion without knowing further details about their development and progress, in meantime, we have to follow their social media channels in order to get more update. This is one of the Major problems we are facing after the conclusion of the ICO's.
Activity: 686

And what is the problem to hire at least one person who will communicate with the community? It's not really that expensive, but the community will be more relaxed
Can even say more. There will be more interest to the token, from the side of traders, if the team is more active in communicating with the community, and will share its results. However, apparently, for them it is not the first thing, although they should take care of the investors who received the OMX.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

And what is the problem to hire at least one person who will communicate with the community? It's not really that expensive, but the community will be more relaxed

Merit: 10

Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
-
It is a pity, that in this article, a certain time frame was not provided,
Beta release is still on progress, and I'm still waiting for the kits to be available. We're talking about DNA here, it's not just easy to make a database of human DNA, there are also risks involved.

Of course, they are developing but we are not getting proper updates from the team, but in telegram group, most of the people are spamming and the team is not taking any charges for it, we should get a proper update.
Yes, we can't find any information about the development of the project.The team is like disappearing.I even suspect that they have abandoned this project.I hope that the team can be active in the community to answer our questions.
If it's true that the team disappeared, of course this will be news that can be said to be sad but I hope that the team can be active again and be able to work again for this project, we'll see what happens next
I do not think the team has disappeared. Although they have become less active with the community. But, for example, the Facebook page has good activity. I think the team is just focused on the development of the project and they do not want to look around.

They need to communicate with the community that brought them money. The company exists at the expense of investors ' money and it should give more feedback to investors
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
-
Beta release is still on progress, and I'm still waiting for the kits to be available. We're talking about DNA here, it's not just easy to make a database of human DNA, there are also risks involved.

Of course, they are developing but we are not getting proper updates from the team, but in telegram group, most of the people are spamming and the team is not taking any charges for it, we should get a proper update.
Yes, we can't find any information about the development of the project.The team is like disappearing.I even suspect that they have abandoned this project.I hope that the team can be active in the community to answer our questions.
If it's true that the team disappeared, of course this will be news that can be said to be sad but I hope that the team can be active again and be able to work again for this project, we'll see what happens next
I do not think the team has disappeared. Although they have become less active with the community. But, for example, the Facebook page has good activity. I think the team is just focused on the development of the project and they do not want to look around.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
-

Pages:
Jump to: