Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 4. (Read 31869 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
-
It is a pity, that in this article, a certain time frame was not provided,
Beta release is still on progress, and I'm still waiting for the kits to be available. We're talking about DNA here, it's not just easy to make a database of human DNA, there are also risks involved.

Of course, they are developing but we are not getting proper updates from the team, but in telegram group, most of the people are spamming and the team is not taking any charges for it, we should get a proper update.
Yes, we can't find any information about the development of the project.The team is like disappearing.I even suspect that they have abandoned this project.I hope that the team can be active in the community to answer our questions.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
-
Beta release is still on progress, and I'm still waiting for the kits to be available. We're talking about DNA here, it's not just easy to make a database of human DNA, there are also risks involved.

Of course, they are developing but we are not getting proper updates from the team, but in telegram group, most of the people are spamming and the team is not taking any charges for it, we should get a proper update.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I personally don't expect fast gains with shivom and its token, but I am stacking up knowing that this is a technology that may become in demand in the near future.

It will probably be one of the cases that shivom will be sold to a "big" pharmaceutical company, if of course their results going to be satisfied
Rapid growth may not be. The project is very complex both in implementation and from the regulatory point of view
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I personally don't expect fast gains with shivom and its token, but I am stacking up knowing that this is a technology that may become in demand in the near future.

It will probably be one of the cases that shivom will be sold to a "big" pharmaceutical company, if of course their results going to be satisfied

Demand will overflow once they the tech of this project. Got some of this sleeping on exchange. This is one of the ICO that got a lot of funds for its project and for sure it will succeed in the future. As I can see the team concern is more on the product.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Yes, probably as a result, there may be different developments of events for the project. The main thing is for the team to deliver a decent product.
I should note that the beginning of the development of this project was more progressive at the beginning than now. But I still watch this project, as the implementation of this service can be very useful and can bring us a lot of good things. Therefore, I hope to see good news from the team here.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
Saturn Network exchange has enabled FREE automated token self listing across Ethereum & Ethereum Classic. Any ERC20 or ERC223 token can now list on our platform and provide their community with a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange, where users can trade safely and securely without ever giving up control of their funds! Trading happens in one transaction wallet to wallet, your users just need a dApp browser like MetaMask, Saturn Wallet, Cipher or Trust Wallet.

Saturn Network is the first and only decentralized exchange that is able to operate on two blockchains simultaneously! We currently have over 126 tokens being actively traded. All paid trading fees are reimbursed with SATURN tokens and all our exchange's profits are distributed among our token holders, so you never lose out trading on Saturn!

We would love to see Shivom token trading on our platform!

Just follow this guide to set yourself up, remember it is free to list & we never delist any project:

https://forum.saturn.network/t/saturn-protocol-token-self-listing-guide/2005

If you need any help at all feel free to reach out via our forum or just hop in our telegram group chat!

Happy trading!
Activity: 700
Merit: 265

As I remember they announced before ICO that they have partnership with some government? And now it turned out that this is fake news for attract investors? Price below ICO in 50x and they posting useless post in twitter which dont have relation to project.
How their developing gone? They made something already?
This is a serious charge that requires more in-depth analysis, both from your side and from the side of the team.
I'll repeat that I like the idea of this project. I want this service to work, it really can bring a lot of good.
I think that the project is developing, and soon the team will be able to share with us the new development news. It should be noted that the specificity of the study of DNA and the development in this direction is a rather complicated kind of activity that takes a lot of time to develop.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As I remember they announced before ICO that they have partnership with some government? And now it turned out that this is fake news for attract investors? Price below ICO in 50x and they posting useless post in twitter which dont have relation to project.
How their developing gone? They made something already?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
-
Yes I understand this. This is a very serious direction that requires a high concentration of attention and responsibility.
I, in no way, do not rush the team. Let the development be smooth. Anyway, everyone is interested in the result and product output. This is what really can bring a lot of good things.
whereas the development of OMX in terms of exchanges has been very satisfying, Kucoin and Coinbene have become one of the markets that are of interest to investors, but prices still cannot recover
-
Yes I understand this. This is a very serious direction that requires a high concentration of attention and responsibility.
I, in no way, do not rush the team. Let the development be smooth. Anyway, everyone is interested in the result and product output. This is what really can bring a lot of good things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 59
imagine me
-

Project Shivom is ready to set an open web-market in the healthcare sector. It will include apps and services offered by healthcare service providers across the globe. In addition, this startup will offer genomic data analytics to help the doctors and patients in producing personalized medication.
https://icoshrimp.com/shivom-a-more-advanced-and-powerful-genomic-ecosystems/
Excellent plans and assessment of the situation on the current market for such services.
They are right that there is no service for services providers in the medical field using a block chain. And that it will be more convenient and mobile than the traditional service. At least I know the projects that tried to succeed in this, but failed. I hope that the SHIVOM team will cope, as it is necessary, and in our time of digital technologies, this may have its place.
It is a pity, that in this article, a certain time frame was not provided, which creates a certain nebula.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108

Project Shivom is ready to set an open web-market in the healthcare sector. It will include apps and services offered by healthcare service providers across the globe. In addition, this startup will offer genomic data analytics to help the doctors and patients in producing personalized medication.
https://icoshrimp.com/shivom-a-more-advanced-and-powerful-genomic-ecosystems/
We need active developments from the team because without and partnerships it is impossible to reach need milestone when the market starts recovering. With active developments from the team will always improve its price.

I also see this as the best tactic for this time. The team must continue intensive development. They should not fall into sleep.
The active work of the team should be visible, and this will be a significant reason for the price increase, with the arrival of the bulls. Projects that decide to wait for the best times will attract less attention.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

There was no news from the developer team in this thread for more than a month. the price of the token falls, we need good news about the development of this project to increase prices and market confidence.
What you say is true until now I have not heard any good news from the development team and I really hope that soon there will be good news so that the price can go up again
The last update about the development was the alpha public release on Nov 30th. I think the devs are working hard in developing the project. They do actively respond in their telegram group.

Great to hear that there's still an update with the project. This is one of the best ICO this year however their timing is not good due to when this was listed when the market was starting to dump. But still, I have hopes in this project this coming year.

We need active developments from the team because without and partnerships it is impossible to reach need milestone when the market starts recovering. With active developments from the team will always improve its price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

There was no news from the developer team in this thread for more than a month. the price of the token falls, we need good news about the development of this project to increase prices and market confidence.
What you say is true until now I have not heard any good news from the development team and I really hope that soon there will be good news so that the price can go up again
The last update about the development was the alpha public release on Nov 30th. I think the devs are working hard in developing the project. They do actively respond in their telegram group.

Great to hear that there's still an update with the project. This is one of the best ICO this year however their timing is not good due to when this was listed when market was starting to dump. But still I have hopes in this project this coming year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Pages:
Jump to: