Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 31869 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what date will private sale's tokens be unlocked?
Activity: 105
make sure u guys list on a credible exchange.... Number of exchanges shivom is on doesn't matter, wt matters is how many credible exchanges shivom is listed on..... If u guys make one bad move now all investors will be rekt
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Ico price was 0.09$...now its 9x down.... They havent even taken necessary measures to do marketing well
2months over getting listed on kucoin and coinbene... Still no signs of new exchanges.... 2months is a lot of time in crypto
I think everything is still ahead, project really needs a lot of time to show its product, big mistake was listing tokens on the exchange... you would not be indignant then  Grin
Haha, nowadays, if you do not list the token on any official exchange, the investors still have many ways to sell or trade the token.
As long as the devs of this token do not block token until a fixed time to keep the value, the decentralized exchanges can list this token and affect its value anytime.

Are there still investors in this project who keep their tokens from the moment they are purchased by ICO? With such a fall in price, you can go crazy
Yeah and do you think it was a mistake? I have about 7000 OMX tokens and I am loosing a lot of money here. They have reached hard cap - 40 million dollars but why there is currently only 4 million cap $. i do not understand. Is this project dying?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Ico price was 0.09$...now its 9x down.... They havent even taken necessary measures to do marketing well
2months over getting listed on kucoin and coinbene... Still no signs of new exchanges.... 2months is a lot of time in crypto
I think everything is still ahead, project really needs a lot of time to show its product, big mistake was listing tokens on the exchange... you would not be indignant then  Grin
Haha, nowadays, if you do not list the token on any official exchange, the investors still have many ways to sell or trade the token.
As long as the devs of this token do not block token until a fixed time to keep the value, the decentralized exchanges can list this token and affect its value anytime.

Are there still investors in this project who keep their tokens from the moment they are purchased by ICO? With such a fall in price, you can go crazy
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Activity: 91
Given that OMX is held for a long time, amateurs like me can not find out how much medical specialty skills are involved, so from the early stages of collaborative research and partnerships with famous places in that way I want you to come up. I am anxious not to go up one by one. If it is designed on the premise of sharing databases, it is understood by amateurs that if the needs from partners and customers side can not be absorbed, it will later be aborted. It is in doubt that I am about to consolidate it there before the collection. What is the progress of the talk such as partnership with the medical industry?
Activity: 131
I'm not complaining. Just don't see the reasons to list on another exchange. Trading volume won't increase and there's no fresh blood(new buyers). Because you're not trading and you won't understand. The fundamentals haven't changed. The project is yet to mature. Like your team said Rome is not built overnight.
Activity: 148
Do you know that Bibox is one of the 10 largest exchanges in the cryptosphere? Support Shivom to get listed on Bibox with your votes. 1BIX = $0.90 and it's 1BIX per vote
Remember, Project Shivom team have earmarked 5million OMX tokens for distribution after OMX is listed
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do on how strong the community is

No, it's not a Huobi. Now there is a vote on the Bibox. And quite confident third place at the moment. The voting ends on August 1.
https://www.bibox.com/cinformation?id=895
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do with how strong the community is

In which exchange they announced about the Shivom voting list because we have to vote and show the credibility how the community is supporting the Shivom coin. They should announce in telegram because there are many people in telegram group.
There are no announcement until today, if there's they will announce it here and other social networks that they have. To apply in voting is not bad it is taking and trying every opportunity that is available while shivom has many active connections and members. Don't think that shivom will not win if it will be in Huobi think positive and trust the project.
Activity: 112
The Shivom project aims to create a revolution in the medical data industry. OmiX notification also has many uses. People can purchase services such as health insurance on the platform using the Omix tokens.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do with how strong the community is

In which exchange they announced about the Shivom voting list because we have to vote and show the credibility how the community is supporting the Shivom coin. They should announce in telegram because there are many people in telegram group.
Activity: 32
I wish your project runs successfully!
Interesting website, apperceptive activity.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 112
very help fully project but hype is low
brand new
Activity: 0
Hеу fellows. It sееms оf this idеа wіll bе рreferаblу іn thе nеаr futurе! Сrеdіble jоb, rеally wеll websіtе,  goоd rеsults.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do on how strong the community is
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Why is the price of the token not growing, even when all the tokens are growing? Not a very good indicator. I so hoped for this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I like your project! A very excellent plan, judicious results, outstanding logo.  Good luck all.
This is a good potential project, a great idea if applied to life. Genetic resources are precious to humans. At the time of this project I did not have a real product, but I still follow the project regularly. I hope this will be a good project!
Hey fellows. It seems of this idea will be preferably in the near future! Credible job, really well website,  good results.
I like your project.
Brilliant website, unprejudiced website,  good project.
All are spammers, what is the reason you can call this is a good project?
The current price of token = 10% to 15% of the ICO price in USD, ETH, and BTC.
Who can call this is a great, good project?
For the most investors invested in Shivom, maybe, Shivom is the worst project they joined.
Activity: 27
I like your project.
Brilliant website, unprejudiced website,  good project.
Pages:
Jump to: