Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] Project SHIVOM - Bringing Healthcare on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 31869 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This project has been quiet for a long time and there have been no new updates in recent months. I hope that their development team is working because a lot of big investors have invested in this project. What I would like now is that OMX has the approval of many major exchanges and the ecosystem of this project needs to be improved now.
Yes, I haven’t heard the news of the team for a long time.It is quite hot at ico.But now it is especially quiet.And the price is getting lower and lower.I wonder if there are still many people holding it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
This project has been quiet for a long time and there have been no new updates in recent months. I hope that their development team is working because a lot of big investors have invested in this project. What I would like now is that OMX has the approval of many major exchanges and the ecosystem of this project needs to be improved now.

Relatively recently, they published an article on the Medium. On the tokens buyback and the launch of alpha testing of the platform. All of course "blurred" but at least some information.
https://medium.com/projectshivom/shivom-announces-token-buyback-plans-3325002f162a
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Activity: 686
There has been no price increase in the last two months and OMX is being seen as a shitcoin in this market. If you want to develop a good project, you should list it on major exchanges as this is a solid foundation for this project if you want to work in the long run. I personally would only invest if they update the news to investors and list the major exchanges
I think this is a temporary discount because the market is still down and all ICO projects are having a lot of problems with their token values. I believe Shivom is a great project and they will soon be providing more news to help you get a better view. Just wait for the news from this project
The project is good. Only here is very little news. All news on telegram konale.
The telegram is more active and has fast communication. But I tried to go and the page is not available. Perhaps this is my problem. Check someone.

I confirm the link to the telegram does not work https://t.me/joinchat/F-VT6BHQLyzSAlzOXaqqzg
It means that this problem is not only for me. And this is quite a long time. This is not good, I think that the team should pay attention to it. And this should be fixed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
There has been no price increase in the last two months and OMX is being seen as a shitcoin in this market. If you want to develop a good project, you should list it on major exchanges as this is a solid foundation for this project if you want to work in the long run. I personally would only invest if they update the news to investors and list the major exchanges
I think this is a temporary discount because the market is still down and all ICO projects are having a lot of problems with their token values. I believe Shivom is a great project and they will soon be providing more news to help you get a better view. Just wait for the news from this project
The project is good. Only here is very little news. All news on telegram konale.
The telegram is more active and has fast communication. But I tried to go and the page is not available. Perhaps this is my problem. Check someone.

I confirm the link to the telegram does not work https://t.me/joinchat/F-VT6BHQLyzSAlzOXaqqzg
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
And where has this growth been observed recently? The whole market is like this, you see it. Regarding exchangers, I agree. This way can increase the community of those who are interested. But, of course, do not forget about the development of the project.
yes the whole market is in red and every coin and token is bleeding right now but it looks like shivom is stable on current price but the price is low only 0.7 cents. market cap is 4.4 million.
Disruptive Technologies for good | Sally Eaves | TEDx Birmingham City University video
Dr Sally Eaves focuses in on how we can enable disruptive technology to truly become ‘Tech for Good’.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NhMldHjnuM&ab_channel=TEDxTalks

We have to give some time to them because at the time of listing market situation is not accurate. So we have to wait for the stability when the market starts recovering otherwise if you don't want to wait better it is good to sell them in the market.

I think so too. This is a rather unique project that can bring a lot of good in the future. Now is a really tough time for start-up projects. Is not it. And I think that the Project SHIVOM  is worthy of the community’s attention, and for this reason, I am still positively disposed towards this project.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
And where has this growth been observed recently? The whole market is like this, you see it. Regarding exchangers, I agree. This way can increase the community of those who are interested. But, of course, do not forget about the development of the project.
yes the whole market is in red and every coin and token is bleeding right now but it looks like shivom is stable on current price but the price is low only 0.7 cents. market cap is 4.4 million.
Disruptive Technologies for good | Sally Eaves | TEDx Birmingham City University video
Dr Sally Eaves focuses in on how we can enable disruptive technology to truly become ‘Tech for Good’.

We have to give some time to them because at the time of listing market situation is not accurate. So we have to wait for the stability when the market starts recovering otherwise if you don't want to wait better it is good to sell them in the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
yes the whole market is in red and every coin and token is bleeding right now but it looks like shivom is stable on current price but the price is low only 0.7 cents. marke cap is 4.4 million.
Activity: 700
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
when echt inlisted cmc?
and how much total supply?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Little activity both on the forum and on exchanges  Sad Apparently, there are already few Holders left on the forum. A sad situation happens ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Henry Ines: Investment Opportunties with Bá Minuzzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPZg9bi9IAE
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Henry Ines: Andhra Pradesh with Ja Chowdary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70M1qjJVws

Henry Ines, CEO of DNA-testing blockchain startup Shivom, discusses with Ja Chowdary about the exciting things happening in Fintech Valley and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
good news are coming from shivom team. looks like team is working hard on the project
also shivom Project has announced a vacancy for a senior Blockchain developer.
here is the link of full details about vacancy: https://crypto.jobs/jobs/senior-blockchain-developer-at-shivom
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Does this project need all the DNA for a future surveliance state or for Clone people?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Henry Ines: Andhra Pradesh with Ja Chowdary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70M1qjJVws

Henry Ines, CEO of DNA-testing blockchain startup Shivom, discusses with Ja Chowdary about the exciting things happening in Fintech Valley and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Does this project need all the DNA for a future surveliance state or for Clone people?
Even if this is true, what do you want do it with that? But here they are developing new drugs based on the characteristics of the human genome  Wink On twitter, funny news, nothing about the work of the project, capitalization is falling, and the team is standing still, it depresses me  Sad
I understand you, and I do not know what to tell you.  Yes, it's too slow. But we know that this project is unique. Such solutions will be extremely useful. I want it to be, and I hope that they working now on it.
The speed of development of projects is a misfortune. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: