Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 3. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
### (Late) Monday Morning Briefing ###
-------------------------------

UPDATES:

- Zendesk Support Center & Knowledge Base is up (still busy filling): https://authoreon.zendesk.com

- Medium Blog is up (more articles coming this week): https://medium.com/authoreon

- Salesforce is up. We're building our customer/leads management/database

- The Crypto page cooperation is signed

(more updates from last weeks briefing shortly)

THIS WEEK WE WILL:

- continue working on the logo/icon redesign and last video script improvements

- introduce a new team member! (awaiting final confirmation)

- introduce a new board advisor! Official announcement is following shortly

- release the Lycid app

- publish the code on Github

- publish our bug bounty program

- create a XING company profile (for the german/european market)

- work on an interesting growth hacking idea

- talk to smart city dubai and south korean gov for potential cooperations

These cooperations on the state level, what do you expect from that? Are they going to integrate your application in their administrative systems and is there a use case that is already working and which you can disclose?
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
### (Late) Monday Morning Briefing ###

UPDATES:

- Zendesk Support Center & Knowledge Base is up (still busy filling): https://authoreon.zendesk.com

- Medium Blog is up (more articles coming this week): https://medium.com/authoreon

- Salesforce is up. We're building our customer/leads management/database

- The Crypto page cooperation is signed

(more updates from last weeks briefing shortly)

THIS WEEK WE WILL:

- continue working on the logo/icon redesign and last video script improvements

- introduce a new team member! (awaiting final confirmation)

- introduce a new board advisor! Official announcement is following shortly

- release the Lycid app

- publish the code on Github

- publish our bug bounty program

- create a XING company profile (for the german/european market)

- work on an interesting growth hacking idea

- talk to smart city dubai and south korean gov for potential cooperations

What a disgrace! The team is working and doing all their reports, but there is almost no attention at the forum to the project (just zero activity).
p.s. waiting for new moves! Wink

You can consider this an opportunity maybe? Smiley Buying in when the hype is on is painful. Right now there is a good chance to get in before it gets the attention you think it should have. Or maybe you already have your bags filled with AUN.
yes, there are also AUN in my bag, but not in such quantity to praise this project  Cheesy
but in general I was not talking unthinkingly buying tokens, but about the activity of the forum in this topic  Smiley

No financial advice, but I like how Authoreon approaches their business. They aren't hyping this at all. Just building things in the background, which is awesome.

It is a sleeping giant I believe too. The telegram is very small, but they are actually building their product all the time. Could be a great investment.

I agree and every time I can get some more cheap tokens I'll slowly but surely increase my holdings. I doubt this is just going to disappear.

Difficult to get your hands on these tokens though as there is not a lot of liquidity on IDEX.

Actually it can be overcome by cooperation by the team, because this is part of the team's work to create a bigger market. IDEX is one of the best, but another great exchange will soon be waiting.

The only thing the team can do is build the business and create some strong marketing material. The rest will be decided by the market.

### Monday Morning Briefing ###

From now on we will share our plan for the week.

This week we will

• finally launch our medium blog, share some news and
  • make sure our news pop up here: cointradingnews.com/pages/announcements.html
  • finalize the script of our first explanation video so it can go into production
  • sign a cooperation with a crypto platform to accept AUN as one payment option (we expect this to also increase volume over the next months). Lauch and official announcement: August 1st.
  • have 3 meetings with well known german brands
  • have 10 interviews with applicants for our open positions (devs, sales, pr, interns)
  • (most probably) win and onboard 2 new board advisors
  • increase social media efforts again
  • improve the homepage
  • set up Zendesk (Knowledge Base, Support Tickets, Live-Chat)
  • set up Salesforce (Customer/Leads Management)
  • prepare our discussion forum (which will be implemented in the before-mentioned crypto platform)
  • prepare the next general newsletter
  • try to find a good spot for a guest post
  • start working on staking
  • start working on new bounty program

------------------------------
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
What a disgrace! The team is working and doing all their reports, but there is almost no attention at the forum to the project (just zero activity).

You can consider this an opportunity maybe? Smiley Buying in when the hype is on is painful. Right now there is a good chance to get in before it gets the attention you think it should have. Or maybe you already have your bags filled with AUN.
yes, there are also AUN in my bag, but not in such quantity to praise this project  Cheesy
but in general I was not talking unthinkingly buying tokens, but about the activity of the forum in this topic  Smiley

No financial advice, but I like how Authoreon approaches their business. They aren't hyping this at all. Just building things in the background, which is awesome.

Exactly! Authoreon is one of those developments, whose developers do not care about the hype of their product. There will be a release - advertising will go - there will be a success! ))

And with progress being made in terms of development and PR the attention for this project will also come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Exactly! Authoreon is one of those developments, whose developers do not care about the hype of their product. There will be a release - advertising will go - there will be a success! ))
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I wish the project luck. Classy results, acquainted vision!  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
These Authoreon features: Authorization, Authentication, Verification & Certification can be used in any validation mechanism, for example in the control of entry and exit of a particular condominium?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

It is a sleeping giant I believe too. The telegram is very small, but they are actually building their product all the time. Could be a great investment.

I agree and every time I can get some more cheap tokens I'll slowly but surely increase my holdings. I doubt this is just going to disappear.

Difficult to get your hands on these tokens though as there is not a lot of liquidity on IDEX.

Actually it can be overcome by cooperation by the team, because this is part of the team's work to create a bigger market. IDEX is one of the best, but another great exchange will soon be waiting.

Ok don't know how much you are looking for, but every now and then somebody dumps a decent amount. Putting up some buy orders is worth the wait.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I wish that the idea will satisfy all that has been estimated.
 Good luck guys!

Why do you even care about this topic if on the other hand you say you wouldn't praise this project?

is there any active exchange for this token? I did not find it on the etherdelta

AUN is currently listed on

And you can follow the price at Coingecko.
Pages:
Jump to: