Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 5. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Damn it the volume on both ED and Idex is close to zero. Can't wait for April and the months after to see the product being rolled out.
exchange volume on idex for authoreon is very low, what is the actual ico price at that time?

Regular crowdsale price was $0,15 per AUN.
We expect a higher daily volume as well as listing on bigger exchanges after our public release on April 16th.
COINS have only more participation. The price will go up slowly, and of course, more important is the progress of authoreon.
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
Damn it the volume on both ED and Idex is close to zero. Can't wait for April and the months after to see the product being rolled out.
exchange volume on idex for authoreon is very low, what is the actual ico price at that time?

Regular crowdsale price was $0,15 per AUN.
We expect a higher daily volume as well as listing on bigger exchanges after our public release on April 16th.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

## UPDATE:

Dev stage 2 completed!
We're on track and beta testing with a bug bounty program is coming soon.

Good works!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

## UPDATE:

Dev stage 2 completed!

Great Authoreon . We're looking forward for new updates

Although we can't really check whether the progress is being made as they claim, I still think this might be a really promising one. At least there is no exaggerated hype or any other red flag that is typical for hyped P&Ds.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1

## UPDATE:

Dev stage 2 completed!

Great Authoreon . We're looking forward for new updates
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

## UPDATE:

Dev stage 2 completed!

I believe in this team. Dev keep on doing the great work, I am fully in support of your project. Good luck to us all.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425

## UPDATE:

Dev stage 2 completed!

good news admin Smiley

## UPDATE:

Dev stage 2 completed!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Authoreon has any good news ? I haven't seen any update from Admin/ Authoreon Dev Team since a long time

We're working hard, developing, testing, getting feedback from our pilot partners, preparing the marketing for our next releases.
The discussion meanwhile moved to our new Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GbnEcBLUdJmuRZ7XAGy0AQ

Join us!

Great . I'm looking forward for new updates
Authoreon has any good news ? I haven't seen any update from Admin/ Authoreon Dev Team since a long time

We're working hard, developing, testing, getting feedback from our pilot partners, preparing the marketing for our next releases.
The discussion meanwhile moved to our new Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/GbnEcBLUdJmuRZ7XAGy0AQ

Join us!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
We're now also listed on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/aun
More exchanges coming soon!

IDEX is like EtherDelta although have some better features. I hope this help this project because a good project need a good exchange to take its chances. Good news anyway.

Idex is well designed, but Etherdelta is gaining more users, and I think many prefer to use it. I particularly prefer Etherdelta. But the two are good economic options for trading.

Etherdelta has a lot of technical trouble right now. It doesn't work very well since a few weeks now, but I hope they can fix those problems soon. Anyway, it would be good to see AUN on another high volume centralized exchange.

Etherdelta seems to be working again. Order placement works and everything else is fine as far as I can tell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Thank you for listening to us and creating a telegram chat for communication!)) We are waiting for positive news and placing a token on the top exchanges  Smiley
The team solved the problem about bounty itself.
Definitely a quality suit.
gave a special confidence.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Are there any news at all for this coin? I checked the roadmap and it looks like they missed the first and the second deadline of their second item. And how can you communicate with them? The telegram channel is info only?

Since yesterday we're in private beta and testing with our pilot partners. The Roadmap was updated.
The public beta - including the first 3 modules - will be released around April 15th.
You can cummunicate with us via Email, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and shortly via Telegram.

Thank you

The thing that is interesting me in this project is that the dev is always up and doing in terms of response and answers to question/queries. Keep up the good works dev. I am holding my coins till we get to the greatest height.

It could be quite a bit more lively in this channel Wink There isn't much going on in the Telegram channel and not much here either. I guess it'll stay like this and we always have to wait for a few lines of updates telling us whether a milestone has been met or not. How about the voting regarding milestones? When will that be part of shareholder duties?

Based on our first pilots/customers/clients requests, the roadmap for the next months is pretty much set.
Regarding revenues and token demand this is surely in the best interest of our contributors.
After that there'll be an open discussion about the next promising steps - also in our Telegram channel.
Please give us some time for development and testing, we promise to share some snapshots very soon.
Thank you.

I read this before but is your Telegram channel now open for everyone and we can discuss with you our questions?

You can now also join our #Authoreon Telegram group for an open discussion https://t.me/joinchat/GbnEcBLUdJmuRZ7XAGy0AQ

Yeah, I can see progress here. Well done dev. Keep on doing the good work for this project. I am full in and will be holding till we get there.
None of my stakes on the bounty list are raw?
How do I update the shares at http://Authoreon.bountyportals.com/

number : 1843

Please send your details (social accounts, stakes, wallet address, etc.) to [email protected] and we will check and contact you.
Thank you

I sent the requested mail. when are you interested?
tnx
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

IDEX is like EtherDelta although have some better features. I hope this help this project because a good project need a good exchange to take its chances. Good news anyway.

Idex is well designed, but Etherdelta is gaining more users, and I think many prefer to use it. I particularly prefer Etherdelta. But the two are good economic options for trading.

Etherdelta has a lot of technical trouble right now. It doesn't work very well since a few weeks now, but I hope they can fix those problems soon. Anyway, it would be good to see AUN on another high volume centralized exchange.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Pages:
Jump to: