Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 8. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are now any stackes for my account in the final spreadsheet.
Who can I contact for help?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
So little volume on Etherdelta. I hope we do indeed see some further exchanges very soon.

Well the team is expected to post a few announcements about new listing of AUN in a couple of weeks? maybe.
They haven't set any tentative dates for it so we'd just have to wait for it, hopefully it'll be good news.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
So little volume on Etherdelta. I hope we do indeed see some further exchanges very soon.
legendary
proof authentication
email : [email protected]
nomber of spreadsheet : 911
eth address : 0xb84110419EFCF49b45432667912a625517b1B125

regard to your manager

Maybe these should be posted on the Bounty Thread?
I know the bounty thread is currently locked but the Campaign Managers promised to open it after two days.
So you guys should stay tuned for that.
With regards to Authoreon project, which quarter of this year does the team plans to release the Beta Version?
And what are the updates regarding listing AUN on a "centralized exchange".
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
proof authentication
nomber of spreadsheet : 911
eth address : 0xb84110419EFCF49b45432667912a625517b1B125

regard to your manager
Merit: 116
@Authoreon:

33,33% Participation: 30,000,000 AUN
Bounties: 20,000,000 AUN
Mining: 10,000,000 AUN

I think anyone considering investing in your project deserves a precise explanation of what is going to happen with the part of the total supply mentioned above. Who is in control of those 20,000,000 AUN, what is going to happen with them and are they in any way restricted from being dumped? The team already kept an unusually high 33% of the total supply for itself. Those tokens are restricted for 6 months. Is there any chance you kept another backdoor via those "bounty tokens" for yourself in order to be able to dump tokens on the market? Can the movement of funds be monitored by the public and is it clear where those 20,000,000 tokens are currently at?

Thank you for your questions.

We chose this structure in order to keep an even large team motivated, creative and innovative, as well as to prevent potential pump and dump games.

We're still busy distributing the final tokens, but the locked wallet addresses will be published so you can keep track of all movements.

The team tokens are locked for even one full year and we will never dump tokens for a quick profit.
On the contrary, we see this as a long term project with lots of module releases and we will be doing our very best to create continuous organic growth and value for all of our contributors.

We are in control of the 20m bounty tokens, but for every future promotion (e.g. for a new release) we will not release more than 100k tokens.
The respective recipients could dump those tokens, but with almost no effect compared to the total supply (0.11% per promotion round).

For a maximum transparency we will update our homepage in the coming week to provide even more details - including what funds are used for which development/release.

Thank you

I like the way this team is very responsive to querries, and having thorough explanation. this is how project teams should be. I will hold my coin till we get to the moon.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
proof authentication
no of spreadsheet : 34
eth address : 0x9d0f536Dc95CDE0486a8708e1AF01A6e4a60e9b2

regard to your manager
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hello Authoreon team .

Could you help me check my Authoreon token bounty with 3 issue .

### Number 1:
I see in spreadsheet , I got 748.90 token
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U4HEUUA8K-XJKRzlVqAKoAooZGB3kWBIaiXr1wFfnU8/edit#gid=429744611

but my wallet is fill with red color . Does this have any problems? do I need to update something to I can get the token ?

my email is : [email protected]
my ETH address : 0xBd82e61c006E87164Fbd66810c8Ada4E469B4C1e

Issue image link :  https://prnt.sc/i6eob2

#### Number 2

I once asked you about Airdrop. When I sign up for airdop.
I'm used another ETH address because I thought I could not use an ETH for both (bounty and airdrop ) . But I had a live chat with Authoreon on Facebook and my problem was solved

Authoreon messenger image link : https://prnt.sc/i6eo15

### Number 3
Finally, I want to be my ETH wallet for my bounty and my airdrop is :

0xBd82e61c006E87164Fbd66810c8Ada4E469B4C1e
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
@Authoreon:

I think anyone considering investing in your project deserves a precise explanation of what is going to happen with the part of the total supply mentioned above. Who is in control of those 20,000,000 AUN, what is going to happen with them and are they in any way restricted from being dumped? The team already kept an unusually high 33% of the total supply for itself. Those tokens are restricted for 6 months. Is there any chance you kept another backdoor via those "bounty tokens" for yourself in order to be able to dump tokens on the market? Can the movement of funds be monitored by the public and is it clear where those 20,000,000 tokens are currently at?

Thank you for your questions.

We chose this structure in order to keep an even large team motivated, creative and innovative, as well as to prevent potential pump and dump games.

We're still busy distributing the final tokens, but the locked wallet addresses will be published so you can keep track of all movements.

The team tokens are locked for even one full year and we will never dump tokens for a quick profit.
On the contrary, we see this as a long term project with lots of module releases and we will be doing our very best to create continuous organic growth and value for all of our contributors.

We are in control of the 20m bounty tokens, but for every future promotion (e.g. for a new release) we will not release more than 100k tokens.
The respective recipients could dump those tokens, but with almost no effect compared to the total supply (0.11% per promotion round).

For a maximum transparency we will update our homepage in the coming week to provide even more details - including what funds are used for which development/release.

Thank you
Activity: 6
@Authoreon:

You can follow all the AUN wallets here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x5b7093fe2491dfb058c94bcd62a1cd4d822f884c#tab=tab-holders
In my knowledge the 20 million AUN are reserved for staking rewards. I wouldn't be too worried about the team dumping all their tokens, the team is  dedicated to make Authoreon a succes wouldn't risk to crash the entire project by dumping their coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Authoreon looks very interesting!  I really believe in the success of the team that will achieve great results! I want to support this project!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
@Authoreon:

Activity: 6
This EtherDelta exchange is as good as nothing to me. The team should get this coin to a good exchange where people can trade not EtherDelta. ED is just a bunch of Scam with hack and attack stories always. Now most bounty and airdrop hunters are dumping like shit.

I will suggest a telegram group be created where people can chat not a channel.

The bounty hunters will dump anyway so that isn't inherent to the exchange but I would also urge to get on another exchange ASAP since ED has very low liquidity and is difficult to use for most people. 
Merit: 116
This EtherDelta exchange is as good as nothing to me. The team should get this coin to a good exchange where people can trade not EtherDelta. ED is just a bunch of Scam with hack and attack stories always. Now most bounty and airdrop hunters are dumping like shit.

I will suggest a telegram group be created where people can chat not a channel.
legendary
While the Authoreon team promised to give away 2% of the total supply as bounties (as stated in the OP), we'll probably end up with not much more than 0.01% of the total supply for bounties. The signature campaign received 0.0028%, which is the worst signature campaign that has ever been run on Bitcointalk. While the bounty manager failed big time to run this campaign smoothly, the Authoreon team also failed at communicating fairly and transparent! Well played!

Actually, the numbers are quite right. It was clearly stated on the bounty OP that:
"If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until the end of crowd sale we'll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign. Except for translation campaign."

There are only 7 of us who participated on their signature campaign, thus, the bounty pool for the signature campaign was cut in half (50%).

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

Signature campaign Pool (25%)
50,000 cut in half = 25,000 (which is what was reflected on the spreadsheet)

You are missing the point: the overwhelming majority of projects promises to have a certain percentage of the final supply be distributed as bounties. Where did the Authoreon team say that it's 2% of tokens sold instead 2% of total supply? There might be projects without bounty campaigns, but you won't find projects that distributed less than Authoreon did. They roughly distributed 0.01% of the total supply. Find me a project that does not communicate terms transparently and distributed less than Authoreon! Good luck Wink

You've got a point there, it is clearly not stated on the Bounty OP if they will based their calculations on the total supply or the total tokens sold during their ICO.
But basing on what I can see on the spreadsheets, they are basing on the total tokens sold during their ICO, which is what usually some ICO's bounty campaigns are offering nowadays.
About the exchange, listing AUN on EtherDelta isn't such a bad thing, after all they've got a really awful User Interface and recently got hacked. So yeah, I'll just be waiting for AUN to get listed on another exchange other than ED.
We're starting off with a basic AUN ETHERDELTA listing: https://etherdelta.com/#0x5b7093fe2491dfb058c94bcd62a1cd4d822f884c-ETH
Listing in the official etherdelta tokens and more exchanges coming soon!

This is good to hear, please I want to know, how much was the token during crowd sale and when are expecting coinmarketca? Thanks for your answer.

The token price during crowdsale was $0.15.

Coinmarketcap request a daily trading volume of $50k to list a new token - we expect to be at that level around june when we have a critical mass of customers.

Thanks for the answer, but $50k is not much to reach if you guys come with some little publicity, even the community can help archive that in less than no time. You can do that on telegram group chat, then we can be having 50k volume in next month, unless because EtherDelta has lost its reputation otherwise $50k volume is not big. I have good ideas on making it happen.

Thank you for your suggestions and all publicity is fine, but we decided to first focus on creating value by developing a great product that speaks for itself. With the launch we will go for the next round of marketing/promotion. A great product will causes organic growth, everything else will follow.
So please give us some time to get there.
Thank you
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
While the Authoreon team promised to give away 2% of the total supply as bounties (as stated in the OP), we'll probably end up with not much more than 0.01% of the total supply for bounties. The signature campaign received 0.0028%, which is the worst signature campaign that has ever been run on Bitcointalk. While the bounty manager failed big time to run this campaign smoothly, the Authoreon team also failed at communicating fairly and transparent! Well played!

Actually, the numbers are quite right. It was clearly stated on the bounty OP that:
"If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until the end of crowd sale we'll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign. Except for translation campaign."

There are only 7 of us who participated on their signature campaign, thus, the bounty pool for the signature campaign was cut in half (50%).

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

You are missing the point: the overwhelming majority of projects promises to have a certain percentage of the final supply be distributed as bounties. Where did the Authoreon team say that it's 2% of tokens sold instead 2% of total supply? There might be projects without bounty campaigns, but you won't find projects that distributed less than Authoreon did. They roughly distributed 0.01% of the total supply. Find me a project that does not communicate terms transparently and distributed less than Authoreon! Good luck Wink

"The total supply was adjusted weeks ago to 90,000,000.
We're sticking to our promises and the details announced in the beginning of the bounty program.
There were 3,000+ bounty participnats, so 1,000 tokens is quite a good deal.

It's all transparent and fair. If you disagree, please contact the bounty manager or discuss with us ([email protected])

Thank you"

seen in bounty thread..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
We're starting off with a basic AUN ETHERDELTA listing: https://etherdelta.com/#0x5b7093fe2491dfb058c94bcd62a1cd4d822f884c-ETH

This is good to hear, please I want to know, how much was the token during crowd sale and when are expecting coinmarketca? Thanks for your answer.

Coinmarketcap request a daily trading volume of $50k to list a new token - we expect to be at that level around june when we have a critical mass of customers.

Thanks for the answer, but $50k is not much to reach if you guys come with some little publicity, even the community can help archive that in less than no time. You can do that on telegram group chat, then we can be having 50k volume in next month, unless because EtherDelta has lost its reputation otherwise $50k volume is not big. I have good ideas on making it happen.

Pages:
Jump to: