Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication - page 7. (Read 11284 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
awesome and promising projects,i like your website, and hope you will be to the top, the authoreon is the one of token which have innovative platform with the accessible product..good luck for great team. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Hi authoreon! No words in a long time. Is the scheduled release for February 15th on track? Once the next step is done is it then more likely to hit further exchanges?

Further exchanges would be desirable. The spread on Etherdelta is huge and you can't even buy a lot if you wanted to.

We're in talks and negotiations with more exchanges - awaiting confirmations anytime this week.
We'll send all latest updates by the end of the week. Thank you

So finally updates and new exchanges are here! This a very good news to me and like I have believed in this project from the beginning and will be by it always.
Activity: 121
Merit: 15
Hi authoreon! No words in a long time. Is the scheduled release for February 15th on track? Once the next step is done is it then more likely to hit further exchanges?

Further exchanges would be desirable. The spread on Etherdelta is huge and you can't even buy a lot if you wanted to.

We're in talks and negotiations with more exchanges - awaiting confirmations anytime this week.
We'll send all latest updates by the end of the week. Thank you
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
at least we can think broadly with this perojek. certainly with a clear mission and vision and easy to understand. and it might be a great pleasure to be part of this great story. and I am convinced that these matters are of very high success ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I am interested anyone want to sell you can pm with your offer, project look solid hope one day it will come bigger exchange for this coin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
whats rate aun now?

Are you planning to sell tokens or is anyone else planning to sell? The liquidity on ED is awful. You can pm me with offers if you like.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
whats rate aun now?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 interesting project with a dev very experienced in terms of project development as I see this project will be successful in the future Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Anybody knows when Authoreon will be listed on other exchanges other than EtherDelta?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Are you in ongoing talks with exchanges or is there any estimation as to when AUN might be listed somewhere?

We've been waiting for an announcement about that too mate.
So far, we haven't heard anything from the Authoreon team about getting listed on any exchange other than the crappy EtherDelta.
On their twitter account it only says: "Listing in the official etherdelta tokens and more exchanges coming soon!"
I sure hope they take a couple of minutes out of their busy schedule to post updates here.

We're busy distributing the escrow tokens (e.g. from Paypal payments).
The full distribution will be completed this weekend.
More exchanges will be announced in the coming week.
Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the information because etherdelta is not a place to trade, too bad to trade there couple with the fact that they get hacked all the time.

They get hacked all the time? I have been using them for quite some time and I can only remember the one big hack recently. Must have missed those other hacks then but I was never affected.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Are you in ongoing talks with exchanges or is there any estimation as to when AUN might be listed somewhere?

So far, we haven't heard anything from the Authoreon team about getting listed on any exchange other than the crappy EtherDelta.
On their twitter account it only says: "Listing in the official etherdelta tokens and more exchanges coming soon!"
I sure hope they take a couple of minutes out of their busy schedule to post updates here.

Thank you for the information because etherdelta is not a place to trade, too bad to trade there couple with the fact that they get hacked all the time.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Ok, and on the website it says that 32% of the bounty tokens have been distributed. Which of the bounty tokens are yet to be distributed?

It looks like the tokens from the bounty campaign were distributed. Maybe there were also other bounties that weren't offered publicly.

Ok, and on the website it says that 32% of the bounty tokens have been distributed. Which of the bounty tokens are yet to be distributed?
Activity: 121
Merit: 15

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
There are now any stackes for my account in the final spreadsheet.
Who can I contact for help?

Contact the bounty manager for Authoreon's Bounty Campaign himself.
Username: irfan_pak10
Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/irfanpak10-350580
You can also reach him on telegram: @irfan_pak10
I suggest you reach him through telegram, he's always online there. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: