Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 11. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The blockchain technology will be used to ensure secure storage, eliminate intermediary and provide aggregated liquidity from all network nodes, including the centralized node (centralized exchenge). Qurrex’s native ERC-20 token called QRX is a utility token and will be used as a payment unit for any services, for discounts off the exchange fees, and for the rights to create confirmation nodes. The total supply of the token is 70 million, 55 million are for the ICO, including 17 million for pre-sale. The project is very interesting and promises to be very promising. We are looking forward to the start of sales. Also I would like to thank all those who take part in the development
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I believe that this project deserves attention, since it has advantages that are undeniable in comparison with similar exchanges. this, for example, ensuring high liquidity, thanks to a wide range of cooperation with major liquidity providers. there is also a good practice in developing new tools.
Activity: 546
Merit: 135
I congratulate the project and the team on the successful completion of the ico! I want to see your product in action as soon as possible!
Activity: 507
Qurrex has a lot of key characteristics that confirm its prospects. for example, it is a scalable and reliable kernel, a hybrid infrastructure, an innovative level of security and extensive functionality. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 317
developers contribute to the development of the project. this proves million-dollar deals with large organizations, the availability of a comparative table with competitors in terms of speed. also an important factor is that now the Bancor Protocol is being integrated to ensure continuous liquidity on the Qurrex with the hybrid DEX and the CEX platform. Thanks to this, holders of internal markers will have access to continuous liquidity, regardless of the volume of trade and exchanges, it will be useful for further development of the project and attraction of new participants.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
I would be glad to test the trading platform. as I understand, it can be done in real time. also I can try the basic functions, including robotrading. this seems interesting to me. Cool Cool
Activity: 382
judging from the description of the project, I understand that it is really useful in terms of relevance, as well as bring financial returns to investors. this proves the size of the trade turnover, the speed schedule in comparison with competitive exchanges, as well as cooperation and major transactions with well-known organizations, such as, for example, Andromeda Group.
Activity: 65
Very very promising and Valuable platform for Hybrid platform. I hope a great future for this crypto exchange. Already got some QRX from token sale!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Qurrex is best campaign for long time. hybrid crypto idea is effiency so it will  get succes easily I hope they can reach their target.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
yup..this will be another good exchange in the crypto-world. the token sale has ended today so it will not take long until they go full operational
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
i think testing will be execute after ico end. it always happen almost in all ico.. just waiting to ico end then let's try to test with BETA
remember when ico use platform beta it will take long time
I already testing qurrex terminal. You can try sign up with this link http://trading.qurrex.com. Maybe you can watch this video to help you how to use qurrex terminal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SiKAN5r7t4

Trading termial looks nice, as a bounty section. Looks like  developers in this ICO know their business and have many years of experience in the IT-sphere.
I hope that, price will rise as like devs works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
i think testing will be execute after ico end. it always happen almost in all ico.. just waiting to ico end then let's try to test with BETA
remember when ico use platform beta it will take long time
I already testing qurrex terminal. You can try sign up with this link http://trading.qurrex.com. Maybe you can watch this video to help you how to use qurrex terminal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SiKAN5r7t4
Activity: 154
Thanks team for interesting project and we wait working new hybrid exchange as soon as possible. Good luck!
Activity: 280
Qurrex will provide a high-quality exchange and trading service to current members of the crypto-community who are currently experiencing difficulties with existing solutions. With this in mind, Qurrex has taken into consideration there clients at the same time the users of the platform. Making everything easier for them and a user-friendly platform that is accessible for everyone to use.
Activity: 210
Qurrex is the world's first hybrid crypto-exchange, using blockchain technology in conjunction with centralized nodes. The project is created with an ambitious goal - to solve the problem of limited liquidity on decentralized trading floors and to provide a speed of work comparable to traditional stock exchanges.
The Qurrex platform offers a wide range of functionality.
The project team consists of 14 people with different competencies, covering all aspects of launching and promoting similar projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 115
It was one of the best projects in which I took part. Thanks to the team for the good work. I wish you success in developing a hybrid crypto-exchange!
Activity: 249
Hello all, have you got any information about the ending of QRX ico today? Some details about fundraising or collection really appreciate to me. Thank you,
Activity: 249
 As the initial announcement, the price 1 ethereum is 800 qurrex tokens. However public sale ends in June with 1 Eth= 300 tokens. That seems to attractive to more investors than expected.
Activity: 504
I can't wait looking forward to this project will soon launch its products. When the project is launching its products, it will be increasingly convinced that this is a great project and have a future. Moreover, this qurrex really has advantages that are far better than on projects like.
Activity: 238
The project is very interesting and impressive. Project has very useful properties: it is a decentralized exchange, and also a trading platform.
Pages:
Jump to: