Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 8. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I greet the participants and creators of the project with the successful completion of the ICO. I'm looking forward to when it will be possible to trade.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
I immediately noticed that the platform has extensive functionality. it is, Algo's trading functionality, built in the GUI, automatic copying of trading signals, as well as a wide range of analytical tools and diagrams.
Activity: 385
it is important security and storage of tokens for me in such projects. there is such an opportunity: the platform provides the next generation of security, as well as safe cold storage and hot wallets insurance programs. moreover, it also provides supervision from the recognized It-security company
Activity: 390
congratulations qurrex TOKEN SALE IS OVER how many tokens sold sir? whether the hard cap is successful or not?
and Don’t miss the opportunity to touch the future of crypto trading.Roll Eyes. when the exchange begins  Wink Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 114
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I am very hopeful from the project. In 2018, Qurrex gives me the most confidence and comes at the head of projects I believe. I joined bounty and ICO. I'm waiting now. The team is already excellent. Hybrid exchange will be very nice, I wish success.  Smiley
Activity: 507
it seems to me very interesting that Qurrex made a deal with Andromeda Group. the amount of the deal made it gives hope to believe that the developers know their business; I'm sure that they will succeed! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 317
the best crypto exchange with strong advantages, which allows you to test all its functions in real time - is not it a dream for a trader, is not it? Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
what a pity that I did not have time to publicly sell the tokens. I consider this project very promising. I will very much wait for the output of the final product and the release of the tokens to the exchange! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 382
this project is just wonderful! pay attention to the fact that it has good advantages compared to similar platforms and the most unquestionable of them is speed. in the description of the project there is a comparison chart with the eminent exchanges, and the Qurrex is clearly ahead of them!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Your token will be trading only on your own exchange (when you will launched) or you will listed token to other popular exchanges?  Huh
qurrex is great and younwill have alot of advantages and you will have a lot of money from ot amnd i recommend you to join in
Activity: 154
The hybrid decentralized exchange or QURREX project is getting better and better. Now we have some amazing bounties before token sale. I will wait a little days before joining the party, by which I mean if something promising about the project occurred. Good luck and happy invest! 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀
Thanks a lot!

You are welcome, I gonna join your signature campaign later today after work. I have followed the project for a long period of time.
Lots of promising features are coming in QURREX project.
i believe that qurrex is a btand new project that willmput all our problems to the end, so i thonk that you will have a lot of advantages
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Your token will be trading only on your own exchange (when you will launched) or you will listed token to other popular exchanges?  Huh
Activity: 84
What are the key problems of DEX?
There are many reasons but only ONE correct answer: Existing and developing DEXs are not able to stimulate liquidity providers to participate in trading
www.qurrex.com
https://tokensale.qurrex.com/login/index.html
#qurrex #ico #crypto #cryptocurrency #blockchain #blockchaintechnology #digitalcoin #dex #cryptoexchange
qurrex is great and i think that there is no other projects like qurrex so i believe in it and i believe you will get profit
Activity: 84
Like I said the Qurrex team are really keeping their end of the bargain. The beta tester is awesome
qurrex is a revolutionary word in the cryptocurrecny world and  you will get a lot of different things and advantages
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
As far as I understand, more than 7 million dollars have been collected at the ICO stage. This is quite good, is there already an agreement with the exchanges?
qurrex is great so i believe you need to be sure in your decision, and qurrex will help you alotnin this world
As the initial announcement, the price 1 ethereum is 800 qurrex tokens. However public sale ends in June with 1 Eth= 300 tokens. That seems to attractive to more investors than expected.
i be.ieve in qurrex and i believs that you will be able to earn a lot, qurrex is great and i think it does mot have any disadvamtages
qurrex is really good, so i thojk that you will be able to have a lot of money from it, wurrex is a helper number one
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
The project team develops solutions that will be relevant for many years to come. Most of the representatives of the project team have extensive experience in developing mass financial instruments.
Pages:
Jump to: