Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 12. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
The idea of creating an exchange with a hybrid architecture is very interesting , look how the developers implement this idea . I also like the revision of the system protection of the exchange , this question is very relevant today and the current exchange much not grab protection , I hope qurrex will solve this problem .
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Today is the last day for the bounty qurrex. Does not feel it was over. I see no progress very rapidly from these qurrex. Just wait for the next stage of the distribution process token just for the bounty hunter. Let's hope it will run smoothly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Last day to be part in QURREX platform ICO at 1 ETH: 300 QRX + 180 QRX as Airdrop, total being 480 QRX per 1 ETH. It is posible to be the good price because the QURREX platform project have more chance to be very succesfull. Good luck.
This is the ideal and standard prices for QURREX. not even close is likely to be more than that.  by having good technology platform and then will make a QURREX could still rise higher than this. We just look because this will be finished soon.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
true what you point out. This project was supported by a solid team and systems so that it can generate an Exchange with the system as good as Qurrex. This Exchange is the most awaited for coming soon. This will be a new revolution for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I'm sure that this project is worth it to participate in it. with such advantages, it will have complete lack of competition. the most reliable crypto-exchange with many features is exactly what the market needs now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The QURREX project has a very original idea, I hope the team will be able to bring together centralized and decentralized solutions. Such a combination will certainly be more reliable than others.
Activity: 266
QURREX
[/b]

THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE INTEGRATING

INDUSTRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF TRADITIONAL STOCK EXCHANGES

WITH DECENTRALIZED NETWORK

Hello My Dear Friends, There is a popular saying “Sign is Enough for the Intelligent”. I hope all you got the sign already what Qurrex is going and doing to be. Public Token sale just knocking our door with a big opportunity. Hope all of us can take the best benefit from Qurrex. Lets have a short review.

The product’s key functional capabilities are as follows:

A highly secure, high-performance hybrid architecture supported by an independent technical audit

A broad functionality that satisfies the demands of users of any level

Maximum transparency for users: an independent audit, publication of financial accounts, maximum formalization of all processes

Payment gateways for depositing and withdrawing fiat money

An advanced interface that is highly customizable and comes with an advanced API

A platform for social trading and investing with its own marketplace

Fast and responsive multilingual user support operating 24/7.

QURREX Ecosystem:

The Qurrex multifunctional trading platform is a hybrid system that consists of:

a centralized node, which is comparable in its effectiveness to modern, cutting edge traditional exchanges;

client functionality that meets the demands of users of leading exchange and FX brokers;

a blockchain network which, on the one hand resolves problems of secure storage and eliminates middlemen, and, on the other, provides the user with aggregated liquidity from all network nodes, including the centralized platform.

In reality, Qurrex is setting the industry standard in the crypto-economy for a universal cryptocurrency exchange – one which existing platforms will eventually achieve only after years of independent effort. The platform will become the first cryptocurrency exchange based on high-performance architecture from the leading international trading platforms. Rather than respond to the market demand of “yesterday”, it is designed for the future – for the coming growth explosion in cryptocurrency trading. Moreover, the project will become an important factor in the development of the crypto-economy, as it not only satisfies the demands and solves the problems of current users of existing exchange platforms, but also creates favorable conditions for a new wave of participants, those not currently represented in the crypto world.

As a demo-model, we’ve prepared a test web version of the trade terminal which will serve as the interface for our exchange system. The test version is able to reflect current quotations for key cryptocurrency pairs, provides trading and analytical capabilities, and supplies a newsfeed from various sources. At present, the client end of the service – the platform’s functionality for social trading and investment – is 60% operational. At the back end of the exchange system, the concept of delivering the CEX and DEX has been developed, and work has begun on separate sections of the system, for a readiness level of around 20%. By the start of February 2018, the order-matching module will be launched in test mode and presented for external load testing.

Summary:

QURREX is the first hybrid crypto exchange integrating industrial infrastructure of traditional stock exchanges with decentralized network. Created by professionals for professionals. We would like to share with you our significant experience of creating and operating high-load systems at traditional stock exchanges, gained for many years.

If you want to know more, You are welcome:

Web: https://qurrex.com/

White Paper:https://goo.gl/ZmucrR

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qurrex/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/qurrex

Telegram: https://t.me/qurrex

Article by:

Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shohagks-1955932

ETH Address: 0x7e65051b13A4196EA4dE8615D4f8f794B13DdFB2
Activity: 238
Joined your bounty! It's interesting project. I think this project will be successful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Last day to be part in QURREX platform ICO at 1 ETH: 300 QRX + 180 QRX as Airdrop, total being 480 QRX per 1 ETH. It is posible to be the good price because the QURREX platform project have more chance to be very succesfull. Good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Qurrex began cooperation with a number of organizations, including large institutional investors, who are ready to provide the necessary tools for crypto

The correct actions that we see what the Qurrex team is doing will make this company very successful already in the very near future.  Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Great team, great project! I am sure this project will achieve the highest results in the blockchain! QURREX is probable quicker, than other cryptoexchanges, besides he the first of exchanges which ispolzuyut technology of blocking in combination with the centralized knots!
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Wow. Congratulations about the QURREX Terminal! From beginners to institutionals users, QURREX platform is a space for all investors. As a crypto trader for a more than 4 years I see the QURREX platform one of the best and complet CRYPTO SPACE EXCHANGE.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
The team is wonderful! A powerful idea that will be widely publicized around the world, I advise everyone to consider this company and you will always be on top.
Qurrex is elevating social trading to another level with its approach, proving how combining the potential of social media with the power of blockchain technology can benefit everyone financially.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Qurrex  is most reliable project I have ever seen. It has great technology and team. They know what they doing so they will get succesful easily. When you read whitepaper you can figure out what I mean. This will change the rules of game. the most important thing is hybridity about Qurrex.
Activity: 112
Qurrex is a hybrid multifunctional trading platform consisting of:

The centralized node (in terms of efficiency and efficiency not inferior to the new ultramodern traditional exchanges)
Client functional (satisfying any user requirements of leading exchange and currency brokers)
 Network block (providing secure storage of funds and involving aggregated liquidity from all nodes of the network, including in a centralized platform)
Qurrex sets a new benchmark in crypto-economics!

The Platform will for the first time be exchanged on the basis of high-performance architecture from major international trading platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: