Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥 - page 9. (Read 28930 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
In such a difficult time for crypto, the project has reached its goal, investors believe and hope for the potential of the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Let's see how quickly and correctly accrue tokens. The first stage of the bounty was rather fat. In the second people there was more.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
The developer team has been inspired by the stock market exchange that is why they will bring their expertise and experience in building cryptocurrency exchange. I believe Qurrex will be one of the most crypto exchange that will bring us smooth, secure and fast transaction.

I heard QRX ico has already ended. Do you know how long will the payment of signature campaign of Qurrex distribute for participants like you and me?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. This ICO have a amazing idea.  I think that this company will bring a lot of profit, I am personally very interested in this, and I also recommend it to you. #qurrex #ICO
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
The developer team has been inspired by the stock market exchange that is why they will bring their expertise and experience in building cryptocurrency exchange. I believe Qurrex will be one of the most crypto exchange that will bring us smooth, secure and fast transaction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
The project is certainly strong and has gained a large amount of investment. I hope that very soon we will see the results on our accounts. For some reason, I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 105

sure the project will be very successful! I congratulate all participants including me with successful investments in the company. Looking forward to profit
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
The project is already successful, well-formed, which confidently goes to its goal and achieves the set tasks. The project has a fairly professional and cohesive team with many excellent tools for implementing the planned plans
 In addition to that, the platform will consist of a marketplace as well as trading portal. Also, the platform will have a chat messenger as well as a forum. This will mean that it will be significantly easier for the traders to talk among each other. This will also mean that they will be able to bounce of ideas as well. In addition to that, the platform is already taken the steps to have adequate liquidity. As a result, the execution of the trades will be done quite quickly as well. There will be a separate liquidity fund which will be created. In case of any volatility, this fund will ensure that proper liquidity is present as well. This will also mean that it becomes easier for the traders to execute a trade in any kind of environment. This is an added advantage of this particular platform. #qurrex #ICO
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
First congrats for the complete ICO ,
6,26 million right? not bad  Cheesy

Quick question , on that soft commit deals in progress, how many % that deals closed per today?
Our token will locked until?
and how much ETH price when you guys closed ICO? (for calculate airdrop)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
 As a crypto trader for a few years I see the QURREX platform one of the best and complete project
Activity: 99
QURREX is a next-generation platform, a completely innovative business concept for the hybrid exchange. I think that users will like the wide functionality of the platform. I studied this project well and realized that it is one of the best investment projects this year. A strong team! Powerful project! Strongly recommend all look narrowly to QURREX and to join!
Activity: 294
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the ICO. As far as I know, more than $ 6 million has been raised. Given the market situation, this is a great result.
But this is not as much as I would like, I thought there would be a better result. In any case, it is worth waiting for official news on this matter.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
QURREX 🚀 is a very good Exchange, with a huge perspective. All this thanks to the integration of the Bancor Protocol, which allows for continuous liquidity for the entire platform. Wink Wink Kiss
Activity: 317
the commentator above noted that there will be many participants. I agree with this, because in addition to the vast existing audience of customers will be many similar. from existing it is algorithmic and arbitrage traders, classical brokers, institutional and corporate investors and various crypto funds. It is noteworthy that the amount of their transactions exceeds $ 200 million, and the volume of capitalization is over $ 80 trillion. these impressive figures prove that the project is worth the money invested in it and is developing successfully.
I would like to clarify that the audience that you listed is not exactly existing users, it's buyers. but existing users are just crypto exchanges that need liquidity and their active clients. Nevertheless, the numbers of transactions are also impressive - it is more than 10 million dollars from the trade turnover and more than 200 million is the volume of capitalization. in general, about the development, I also agree with you. Wink Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
the commentator above noted that there will be many participants. I agree with this, because in addition to the vast existing audience of customers will be many similar. from existing it is algorithmic and arbitrage traders, classical brokers, institutional and corporate investors and various crypto funds. It is noteworthy that the amount of their transactions exceeds $ 200 million, and the volume of capitalization is over $ 80 trillion. these impressive figures prove that the project is worth the money invested in it and is developing successfully.
Activity: 382
this project has significant advantages that enable it to adequately compete with well-known and trusted liquidity exchanges. for example, round-the-clock support, payments in fiat, high liquidity, a new generation of security, as well as broad functionality and high speed of transactions and transactions. I'm sure there will be a lot of participants! Cool
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the ICO. As far as I know, more than $ 6 million has been raised. Given the market situation, this is a great result.

Good news! In most cases I am not interested in exchange ICOs, 'cause my ignorance about how it works the architecture behind. Anyway, the first time that I've approaced to QURREX the technical reasons behind the choice of an hybrid platform were perfectly clear to me.

In addition, the MVP and the fully and clear infos about them that you can find both on the site and on the WP makes Qurrex a trusted project and a good opportunity.

So the result of the ICO does not surprise me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
 Qurrex is creating a platform which will provide seamless connectivity to the cryptocurrency traders. The stability of stock exchanges can be easily ensured as well. As a result, trades can be executed seamlessly. This will mean that most of the cryptocurrency traders will actually flock to this platform rather than using any other platform. This is an added advantage of this platform. Moreover, owing to the scalability, there will be no issues in trading on any cryptocurrencies and there will be ample liquidity as well. This is an added advantage which will surely flock the traders to this platform
Pages:
Jump to: