Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot - page 3. (Read 29889 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?
really so? what kind of innovation they are going to added. admin is not so active here this iz do sad but if it happens thn people wil be more concentrated

What's the entire point of innovation if the admins and developers are not even bothering to respond to you. That sounds like investing like an idiot
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Is it true that te WinWin gambling platform project will be launching a bounty programs? If thats the case then that would be great because I know for sure that I am not the only one who is excited for that and willing to participates to the WinWin community.
Yes. They have already launched bounty programs which started on December 20 and will last on January 24 this year. You still have time to join if your interested and you can visit their website and telegram chat for more details on how to take part on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Is it true that te WinWin gambling platform project will be launching a bounty programs? If thats the case then that would be great because I know for sure that I am not the only one who is excited for that and willing to participates to the WinWin community.
It's nice to read from users, I hope that there are still many who support this project and hope that the team will show us a great end result.
Activity: 504
can i use your coins on other gambling sites?
Already asked this question and while it was answered that the coins can only be used on their gaming site. Maybe soon something will change.
Activity: 554
WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?

It depends on the size of the situation because it may also have an effect. Normally, telegram should always be active when it comes to an issue. This should always be active even though how busy they are to avoid confusion or conflict.

Yes telegram is the best place to go in terms of knowing easily updates. It is good to join there because it is easily to know directly the  answer. The team their is very active in anwering queries.
Good thing for that, that the team have a very active telegram group. And I see that too. People who seeks for updates and fast responses, the WinWin telegram group is the best place for those matters.
Activity: 532
The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
I very much hope that this forecast will come true and the tokens will rise in price. The market is now rising slightly, I hope this will continue for a long time.
Again it is a sudden change in market. We need the graph to have some consistency then slowly market will have a stability which other forks also maintain demand.

Cryptocurrencies stability can't be determined because it changes from any time. Market is behaving irregularly and probably investors are just making some observation when it will rise up again. Moreover, gambling continue to grow even though the market faces difficulties because we know there is a lot of gamblers continue to play.
Activity: 518
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
can i use your coins on other gambling sites?
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
I very much hope that this forecast will come true and the tokens will rise in price. The market is now rising slightly, I hope this will continue for a long time.
Again it is a sudden change in market. We need the graph to have some consistency then slowly market will have a stability which other forks also maintain demand.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

It depends on the size of the situation because it may also have an effect. Normally, telegram should always be active when it comes to an issue. This should always be active even though how busy they are to avoid confusion or conflict.

Yes telegram is the best place to go in terms of knowing easily updates. It is good to join there because it is easily to know directly the  answer. The team their is very active in anwering queries.
Transparent company is something that is most appreciated by the community. that's why the importance of communication between the team and also the community, actively answering questions, actively providing updates and friendly to community projects, it will bring good impact also to the project.

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Well, we hope that they are working hard for the betterment of this project so that the launching will be successfully done. And all investors who have take part in their  token sales will be able to have something good in the future.
I also expect a good work and outcome of this project. The updates and improvements will serve as a picture and evidence that the information is effective and the teams are hardworking and efficient in each jobs they are assigned.
Activity: 532
Of course they are very busy. To support such a project, you need a lot of work. I think soon they will find a moment to answer the questions of the community.
Actually , I understand the team situation that they cannot address all the queries right away because, running a project and thinking on how to improve and develop it needs alot of time and effort, funds and most especially dedication. Specially they are managing numerous people.
Activity: 574
Of course they are very busy. To support such a project, you need a lot of work. I think soon they will find a moment to answer the questions of the community.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

brand new
Activity: 0
where can i use your coins? on other gambling sites?
Well, we hope that they are working hard for the betterment of this project so that the launching will be successfully done. And all investors who have take part in their  token sales will be able to have something good in the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, Dasengineer!
Thank you for your question. Very soon, the source code will be uploaded to the GitHub. Investors will be fully protected by smart contract. We won't start fee charging until we publish it. Now we are sharing our idea, and we want to show what we are working on.

To launch the product, we need 10K ETH.

The bulk of $45 million will be the jackpot which will be drawn among all WinWinCoin holders.
As you could see on the website and on the video, there will be an option to buy tokens back from investors at a higher price than they will acquire tokens. This repurchase fund will also be formed from a part of $45 million. And it will also be protected by a smart contract. In addition, in the near future we will publish White Paper and you can read it.

If you have other questions, we will be happy to answer them.
where can i find the white paper?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
really so? what kind of innovation they are going to added. admin is not so active here this iz do sad but if it happens thn people wil be more concentrated
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Lets hope so because until they do that or maybe telegram community manager is just not that active Either way i hope they update pinned message there with the latest update am sure with the number in the group there will be enough noise there that some might be interesting
Pages:
Jump to: