Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot - page 4. (Read 29889 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Well the air drop looks like it's going to be very good from the current conditions.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
With what the Winwin have in its marketing strategy, I do hope that the team will keep up its good momentum as having a good performance to gain and keep having the trust and support of the community for the continuous developments of this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
I very much hope that this forecast will come true and the tokens will rise in price. The market is now rising slightly, I hope this will continue for a long time.
Dua
Activity: 616
You guys should have joined the telegram group so you can ask the team directly without even waiting like 1 day period here: https://t.me/WinWinCoin_chat
Thank for your information, it is really good for us for catch the new update about this project at now.
Well, any news about the project as of now? New Year so new and much interesting plans and activities is what I am looking into the WinWin project. Hoping that this project will keep reaching more achievements ahead.

Basing it on stuff I've seen in other projects, don't expect a response and you'll get the excuse that everyone was on break due to the new year
because the new year is such a holiday, which is celebrated even by project developers) In fact, I think that the question of updates in the project is better to ask in the Telegram channel of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
You guys should have joined the telegram group so you can ask the team directly without even waiting like 1 day period here: https://t.me/WinWinCoin_chat
Thank for your information, it is really good for us for catch the new update about this project at now.
Well, any news about the project as of now? New Year so new and much interesting plans and activities is what I am looking into the WinWin project. Hoping that this project will keep reaching more achievements ahead.
Yeah, wasn't able to check this one for a while after that new year, and I am checking this back again and of their progress and development for the past few weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Basing it on stuff I've seen in other projects, don't expect a response and you'll get the excuse that everyone was on break due to the new year
Merit: 20
What would be the advantage in joining now your private sales rather than in participating the token sales? I see that there are already some people who have invested because you have already raised some good amounts and almost halfway for the soft cap.
It is more on based on our investments accordingly we can gain better profits at the same time if we explore project benefits we can gain 50% bonus in presale and the token price is just $0.50 USD.
But it needed for long time, not short time invest, as small investor like me, i think we should make more research about Winwincoin potential.

But as a small time investor shouldn't you be aiming for both short and long term goals with emphasis on both cause you'll not make anything otherwise
project looks promising, how your team can deliver.
If you like gambling, then you have come just to the project that you might like. You can play the beta version and decide.
Activity: 378
The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 41
project looks promising, how your team can deliver.
Activity: 47
so your only game is a jackpot??? how is that a gambling solution?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

You can probably visit their site which it should answer your question because it's where the progress has been made. The team probably been busy making a lot of improvement as they as they are still in making something progress with the project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Sometimes the admin is pretty busy but good option is Message him on the group chat tagging his username, So other people can also help you there.
WinWinCoin is a global association of gambling operators with their own WWC cryptocurrency.

So you mean ETH is attracting to be a jackpot from their platform, But I am thinking what will the minimum to be invested tokens to part of the draw monthly?

The good idea there is for them to attract more people to register and join the project. But it will be also good if they can have less minimum invested to be able to join the contest.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
WinWinCoin is a global association of gambling operators with their own WWC cryptocurrency.

So you mean ETH is attracting to be a jackpot from their platform, But I am thinking what will the minimum to be invested tokens to part of the draw monthly?
Activity: 518
Does the team already been decided to launch its bounty program? I hope that in a few more days they will launch it or soonest. I am looking forward for that matter that will bring a huge impact to what the potential of the WinWiin development team holds.
Activity: 554
Activity: 3
In addition, they offer a decentralized jackpot for all participants of WWC and the Winex crypto exchange where you can easily buy or sell WWC for other cryptocurrency.
WWC have a full understanding of current problems in the gambling industry and that is why they offer an effective solution in the form of decentralized anonymous currency WWC will save players from limits, fees, make money transfers faster and all wallets and anonymous transactions which will allow avoid territorial and legislative restrictions.
WWC tokens will be distributed between gambling operators after which tens of millions of users will get them.
Then, WWC Coin holders can sell and buy WWC currency on crypto exchanges including Winex.
Mass distribution of the coin among the target audience and limited emission (200 million tokens) will create prerequisites for a permanent price increase.
The main feature of WWC is a decentralized jackpot system the fund of which consists of WWC tokens and collected funds.
All funds raised at the final stage of ICO will replenish the jackpot fund, then the jackpot will be replenished by the Winex exchange.
The jackpot will be divided into three types:
White (prize fund is 10% of the jackpot fund, the currency is ETH) - available to operators. It's one-off draw, the number of prizes is 25. The maximum number of participants is 100.
Black (prize pool is 80 WWC) - available to ALL holders of WWC tokens.
It's a weekly draw, the number of prizes is 1000.
Red (prize fund is 90% of the jackpot fund, the currency is ETH) - available to ALL WWC token holders.
It's a monthly draw, the number of prizes is 1000.
Pages:
Jump to: