Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 11. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The Block Forum has already started? How is it going there?

Hi! Črt and Žiga are already enjoying their time there. This day is a little bit nervous for them since they are preparing for their pitch Smiley If you would like to see more updates from the conference I suggest you join our official Telegram group: https://t.me/procurean
Procurean is aiming to establish a global decentralized trade network where businesses worldwide can buy and sell with the security of blockchain technology while sharing data, information, and infrastructure. Procurean connects businesses around the world in a way that ensures buyers can always find new sellers, and sellers can discover new buyers no matter their capabilities or location.

Hi! You are correct, I see you really took your time getting to know our project and we appreciate that Smiley Since you know so much about Procurean, I suggest you join our Airdrop and take a quiz - if you get it right, you will be rewarded with PAN tokens Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460279.80
Activity: 131
Procurean is aiming to establish a global decentralized trade network where businesses worldwide can buy and sell with the security of blockchain technology while sharing data, information, and infrastructure. Procurean connects businesses around the world in a way that ensures buyers can always find new sellers, and sellers can discover new buyers no matter their capabilities or location.

Yes, it will be a game changer for many SME companies.
Activity: 108
The Block Forum has already started? How is it going there?
Activity: 175
Where are you based now? Europe?

You clearly haven't passed the airdrop quiz yet   Grin
Activity: 135
Activity: 46
I can see that the community grows well thanks to the team's work!!!
Activity: 111
Can you make any predictions about the network development? Will it always require the developpers support?
Activity: 43
this type of projects are rare on the orum. When the token sale starts, the will be a huge interest for it!
Activity: 141
The only tradeable product in the network will be the information? If there will be physycal products, who will be responsible for the delivery?

The network is only providing the connection of the parties, later they must make a contract and decide on those details.
Activity: 141
Where can I check the % of tokens distribution?
Activity: 142
So excited about the upcoming Airdrop!!!
Activity: 28
The business is very good and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!
Activity: 131
I'll sign up for the news, we'll see what happens by Q1 2019
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The only tradeable product in the network will be the information? If there will be physycal products, who will be responsible for the delivery?
Activity: 60
Maybe the network will sugest the users the local partners first. I like the way Twitter always recommends you the local news, cause you're a part of the community you live in!

Ur right. Local business partners have lots of advantages. And the transportation costs make a huge difference.

Well, they plan to grow the geography step by step. The local users are very likely to find each other.
Activity: 169
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the website of this project is very interesting to me by offering some benefits for investors who follow the sale of coins on this project, when the sale of coins started and how much the initial coin price?
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Great to see that you are building a trade network. That can add a value for the whole global community.

Thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: