Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 14. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you have a whitelist or smth?

Hello! Whitelisting will be available from August 15 on.
Activity: 119
Waiting for the token sale start!!! Procurean is a strong project, and I'm exited to become a part of it! Also, I'll do my best to join every airdrop Smiley
Do you provide the airdrop campaign only for the bounty? I cannot find the other campaign types. Do you have a plan to provide another bounty such as signature, YouTube, blog, or social media later on? I think they are needed to maximize the bounty campaign. Bring more people to join PROCUREAN project.     

Hello! We are planning to launch other interesting campaigns apart from airdrop. I suggest you join our Telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/procurean
I joined the airdrop, waiting for the PAN tokens!

When you distribute the tokens?

Hi! PAN tokens will be distributed after successfully finished crowdsale which will take place from this October 16 to November 15.

It's a long wait. Can I at least get a confirmation that I'll get the tokens? I'm not sure I completed all the directions.

If you completed the quiz and all the other demanded tasks, you have successfully completed Phase 1 Airdrop and therefore you should be in no worry.
What conferences you've visited lately?

Hello! So far we have visited PODIM 2018.
Next week you can meet us at Startup Europe Block Forum in Vilnius, where Procurean will compete in the ICO competition. In June, Procurean will also attend Blockchain Summit in London and Blockchain - Rethink Trust in Amsterdam.

3 events within a month! You're very active!

Thank you! We will also attend some conferences in July.
Hi! How much you raised on private sale?

Hi! The Private sale will start on July 22 Smiley

Is it open? Many users will like to join. It's very convenient compared to waiting till the pre sale.

It is not open yet
Activity: 112
Activity: 120
this project is very interesting if looking from the perspective of submission of project ideas on this thread, I also see many advantages gained if someone invested in this project, when is ICO started?

ICO starts in October, so better mark it in your calendar  Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I'm rather concerned about the data storage. The companies will need to provide a lot of information about their business and about the deals with their partners. What if the network is hacked? Who will take the responsibilities for the potential harm?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
What conferences you've visited lately?

Hello! So far we have visited PODIM 2018.
Next week you can meet us at Startup Europe Block Forum in Vilnius, where Procurean will compete in the ICO competition. In June, Procurean will also attend Blockchain Summit in London and Blockchain - Rethink Trust in Amsterdam.

3 events within a month! You're very active!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The network will be fully decentralized from the beginning?
Activity: 115
I joined the airdrop, waiting for the PAN tokens!

When you distribute the tokens?

Hi! PAN tokens will be distributed after successfully finished crowdsale which will take place from this October 16 to November 15.

It's a long wait. Can I at least get a confirmation that I'll get the tokens? I'm not sure I completed all the directions.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Only the companies will be able to use be in the network?

Hi! Yes, because Procurean is B2B platform.

Why focusing on b2b only? Is it due to legal issues?
Activity: 175
Very detaild white paper! Enjoy reading it Smiley
Activity: 47
You aim high! However, it's the only way to achieve anything today..

That's not the biggest ICO project. However, Procurean wants to build a glibal trading network just in a couple of years. That's optimistic, yet must be achievable after all.
Activity: 97
I noticed that you're going to use a swarm protocol in the network. Very curious to see how it will be implemented. There's been a lot of talk and article about how swarms are more effective then usual crowd solutions.
Activity: 142
You plan more airdrops? I heard you had one already

Hello! Yes we plan many more airdrop and campaigns. The Phase 2 Airdrop is coming really soon, so I suggest you join our mailing list (https://procureandoo.activehosted.com/f/3) and Telegram group (https://t.me/procurean) to make sure you will not miss the date Wink

Great! Looks like you got everything under control  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: