Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 13. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
When MVP will be ready enough to make the first purchase?
Activity: 131
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Empowering business is very important. But shouldn't government do that instead of other businesses?
If we wait for government to solve it, we'll wait forever  Sad
Activity: 142
Hi! Are you looking for business partners already?
Activity: 56
Procurean will only use the Ethereum blockchain, without creating it's own version, right?

Yes, PAN is designed as an ERC-20 compatible fungible utility token. You can read more about PAN in our article: https://medium.com/procurean/what-pan-token-can-be-used-for-c0a8e74a96a0
Can an individual become an escrow in the network or provide a guarantee?

Hello! No, that will not be possible since Procurean is B2B platform.
Activity: 164
Activity: 46
Hi! Will the network enable a more complex partnership, like a chain of suppliers and production companies?

This one will be awesome! Making a supply chain will optimize the costs even further
Activity: 155
Hi! Will the network enable a more complex partnership, like a chain of suppliers and production companies?
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I never though that small businesses are actually making 60% of GDP. Its very impressive concidering the scale of giant companies do their business.
In a perfect world the SME would make even more % of GDP
Activity: 164
Why you'll only sell tokens for ETH??
Activity: 173
Maybe the network will sugest the users the local partners first. I like the way Twitter always recommends you the local news, cause you're a part of the community you live in!

Ur right. Local business partners have lots of advantages. And the transportation costs make a huge difference.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Can an individual become an escrow in the network or provide a guarantee?
Activity: 46
Procurean will only use the Ethereum blockchain, without creating it's own version, right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Procurean will connect businesses around the world in a way that ensures buyers can always find new sellers, and sellers can discover new buyers no matter their capabilities or location. How will this work approximately? Through the platform?
Activity: 113
It's all very appealing. But it requires a huge number of users to work well. And it's better to be presentble for every region. Even if sometimes global trade is needed, the regular supplies are better to be done within the domestic market.

If they transition the existing partners from Gepom first, there will be a sufficient users base to start with. Then it'll be expanded gradually.
Activity: 97
Haven't seen any competitors on the forum. You're one of a kind, and PAN will become very valuable in the coming months.
Activity: 147
This ecosystem is perfectly designed to fundamentally change the procurement in many business areas!
Activity: 175
So this is trying to create a decentralized payment system.
Good purposes i think, in order to achieve that purposes, it should makes extra effort and should make an extra advertisement so that many people will know about the project.

Not a payment system. It's a trade network.
Waiting for the token sale start!!! Procurean is a strong project, and I'm exited to become a part of it! Also, I'll do my best to join every airdrop Smiley

Thank you for your support! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: