Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 15. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Activity: 131
What part(s) of the Procurean ecosystem will be developed first?
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Hi! How much you raised on private sale?

Hi! The Private sale will start on July 22 Smiley

Is it open? Many users will like to join. It's very convenient compared to waiting till the pre sale.
Activity: 56
Hi! Procurean is a registrated company or you'll register it later?

Hello! Procurean is already registered Smiley
we know that there are a lot of ecommerce platforms introduced lately, what kind of consumers are you looking at here? and what kind of commercial partners you have right now if theres any?

If I remeber it right, Procurean was founded by the team from Gepom - a successful company in Slovenia. They have many partners who will also join the new network when it's ready. I love the fact that the team is experienced and they know how to release this project.

You are correct, first companies invited to join Procurean Network will be from Gepom.
this project is very interesting if looking from the perspective of submission of project ideas on this thread, I also see many advantages gained if someone invested in this project, when is ICO started?

The crowdsale will take place from October 16 to November 15.
Activity: 131
Empowering business is very important. But shouldn't government do that instead of other businesses?
Your communities are growing every day, hope it will continue for a long time

Thank you!
Your team plans to make any video reviews? You could cooperate with vloggers for that. I'm sure many of them would be happy to promote Procurean for the tokens.

Hello! We are still considering this idea. Thank you for suggestion Smiley
Nina, can you tell when the 2-nd airdrop satrts?

Hello Tim.Bet! It will start this week - I suggest you join our Telegram group so you will not miss the exact date:https://t.me/procurean Wink
What conferences you've visited lately?

What I def know is that Procurean will be on Block Forum soon! And I'm sure they'll perfectly present the project there   Grin

You are correct! In June we will also attend Blockchain Summit in London and Blockchain - Rethink Trust in Amsterdam Smiley
Oh my gosh, you had a great airdrop! I was lucky to join it on time Wink

Thank you! Our Phase 2 Airdrop will be available very soon, so stay put! Smiley
I joined the airdrop, waiting for the PAN tokens!

When you distribute the tokens?

Usually they do it after ICO

You are correct - we will distribute PAN tokens after successfully finished crowdsale, which will take place from October 16 to November 15.
Activity: 47
Tell me please, the users have to purchase PAN to use the trade network?
Activity: 122
Interesting. The moral aspects make a lot of sence here to.
Activity: 184
With a small incentive to support the smaller companies via the network, these companies will profit a lot. And it means that the people behind it and their families will benefit as well. That's one of additional reasons to support Procurean. As for me, the "giving back" with investing is a very important aspect. And it is much better than plain charity - you give money to the people who know how to improve the world without enetering the vicious circles of poverty and dependence.
Activity: 141
I never though that small businesses are actually making 60% of GDP. Its very impressive concidering the scale of giant companies do their business.
Activity: 151
Please, make a bounty campaign! I really want to join the project that way and I'm sure there will be many other users who can help with the Procurean advertisments.

Bounties are awesome! You got to make one for Procurean!
Activity: 201
Maybe the network will sugest the users the local partners first. I like the way Twitter always recommends you the local news, cause you're a part of the community you live in!
Pages:
Jump to: