Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 11. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Any bounty planned, like twitter, facebook or similar?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
What's the total coins that will be in supply for trading?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Is it going to be possible to bet on the outcome of the challenge?That would be interesting.

Doesn't this fall into a gambling website category?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Will there maybe be some annual selection of the best challenges?

That's a great idea.

Have a yearly top 5 challenges, and reward them with extra VOCO
Will there maybe be some annual selection of the best challenges?
Activity: 182
Will provoco put censorship on some kinds of chalenges or will you keep an open mind?
Presale bonus or referral link?

I think i read few pages back that there's no referral bonus at this time, but the presale bonus is as high as 55%

Will everyone who joins presale  get 55%?

I think it will be based on how much you are ready to invest.

But will there be maxiumim amount one person can buy during presale?

I think that would be fair,so many people can join the pre sale and not just few big investors.

Yeah, everyone could grab heir share of the pie now.
If provoco succeeds it will be by far the most popular social network on the planet!  Cool
Activity: 210
Is it going to be possible to bet on the outcome of the challenge?That would be interesting.

It would be interesting,but also i think that could bring more isses than benefits,like fixing the outcome of the challenge,legal issues etc

The betting system would be very interesting if its possible.
Activity: 98

It would be interesting,but also i think that could bring more isses than benefits,like fixing the outcome of the challenge,legal issues etc
Activity: 84
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Honestly while I am reading the details of the project, I started to think that this platform is just like a twitter, instagram or facebook. Coz the main idea is just like it, it just add some different features. Hope to see this platform in the top successful projects.

Really?I didnt see main feature of Provoco on any of those social platforms.But maybe im wrong and somehow i missed it Tongue
I said it is just "like" not "same as", don"t get me wrong. The reason why I started to think that it is just like those platform is when I read the statement "It is not just one more place to communicate. It is a place where people who want to change world meet each other."

True,everyone claims to be special.But i really think Provoco is different,and more engaging than other social platforms.
Merit: 2
Any AML system planned?

What is AML system?

It's Anti Money Laundering policies. There is also KYC which is Know Your Customer. Both are implemented nowadays to ensure regulatory compliance.

Every serious project should have this IMHO

Every serious project has to have it, this is not about should or could. If they don't they will most likely get shut down by authorities.

All the information about Anti Money Laundering policies will be announced in nearly future. Smiley

Tomas, PROVOCO.ME

AML will be triggered after a certain amount, right?

Yeah, usually after a certain amount of $, this applies. Depends on the country, but i think it's generally over $1k
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Any AML system planned?

What is AML system?

It's Anti Money Laundering policies. There is also KYC which is Know Your Customer. Both are implemented nowadays to ensure regulatory compliance.

Every serious project has to have it, this is not about should or could. If they don't they will most likely get shut down by authorities.

All the information about Anti Money Laundering policies will be announced in nearly future. Smiley

AML will be triggered after a certain amount, right?

Tomas, PROVOCO.ME
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Honestly while I am reading the details of the project, I started to think that this platform is just like a twitter, instagram or facebook. Coz the main idea is just like it, it just add some different features. Hope to see this platform in the top successful projects.

Really?I didnt see main feature of Provoco on any of those social platforms.But maybe im wrong and somehow i missed it Tongue
I said it is just "like" not "same as", don"t get me wrong. The reason why I started to think that it is just like those platform is when I read the statement "It is not just one more place to communicate. It is a place where people who want to change world meet each other."

Lol, similar to the rule:

If the sales pitch says it's not a pyramid scheme, it's a pyramid scheme Cheesy
Activity: 445
Merit: 100

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Any AML system planned?

What is AML system?

Tomas, PROVOCO.ME

Wasn't saying that you don't require those procedures, was just answering/commenting the questions from those people quoted Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I think i read few pages back that there's no referral bonus at this time, but the presale bonus is as high as 55%

I think that would be fair,so many people can join the pre sale and not just few big investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 70
So is someone from the team ready to accept some challenges or not? Cheesy

Im sure they will start the fFcebook bounty too,to break the ice Smiley
They just have to come up with something really intersting Smiley

Facebook bounty already started.

Ah yeah, but i think it's a contest, not bounty

Dunno,but they called it a bounty,so i went with that   https://provoco.me/en/airdrop/facebook-bounty/
Pages:
Jump to: