Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 12. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
So is someone from the team ready to accept some challenges or not? Cheesy

Im sure they will start the fFcebook bounty too,to break the ice Smiley
They just have to come up with something really intersting Smiley

Facebook bounty already started.

Ah yeah, but i think it's a contest, not bounty
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Presale bonus or referral link?

I think i read few pages back that there's no referral bonus at this time, but the presale bonus is as high as 55%

Will everyone who joins presale  get 55%?

I think it will be based on how much you are ready to invest.
Activity: 126

I think i read few pages back that there's no referral bonus at this time, but the presale bonus is as high as 55%

Will everyone who joins presale  get 55%?
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Is it going to be possible  to  challenge more people to do same thing,and those who do it fastest,or best,get the reward?Or maybe even group of people to do something toghether?

I think that would be great,and  it would help Provoco to spread even more.
Highly interactive projects are always enjoyable, especially when it comes to challenging offline activities, which suggests that the team is really moving towards success.
Activity: 70

Facebook bounty already started.
Activity: 182

Activity: 182
Was Provoco inspired by that movie Nerve or was it the other way around?
Activity: 210
Is it going to be possible  to  challenge more people to do same thing,and those who do it fastest,or best,get the reward?Or maybe even group of people to do something toghether?

I think something like that is what Provoco is aiming for.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 210

Provoco just provokes my imagination, think of all the possibilities Smiley

World peace?

Or unlimited supply of B( . Y . )BS?

unlimited supply of B( . Y . )BS = world peace = happiness, which is what Provoco is aiming for  Grin

Activity: 147
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/provoco-18014 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Honestly while I am reading the details of the project, I started to think that this platform is just like a twitter, instagram or facebook. Coz the main idea is just like it, it just add some different features. Hope to see this platform in the top successful projects.

Really?I didnt see main feature of Provoco on any of those social platforms.But maybe im wrong and somehow i missed it Tongue
Activity: 99
Any AML system planned?

What is AML system?

It's Anti Money Laundering policies. There is also KYC which is Know Your Customer. Both are implemented nowadays to ensure regulatory compliance.

Every serious project should have this IMHO

Every serious project has to have it, this is not about should or could. If they don't they will most likely get shut down by authorities.

All the information about Anti Money Laundering policies will be announced in nearly future. Smiley

Tomas, PROVOCO.ME
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Honestly while I am reading the details of the project, I started to think that this platform is just like a twitter, instagram or facebook. Coz the main idea is just like it, it just add some different features. Hope to see this platform in the top successful projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/provoco-18014 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Didn't you guys already post here?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Any AML system planned?

What is AML system?

It's Anti Money Laundering policies. There is also KYC which is Know Your Customer. Both are implemented nowadays to ensure regulatory compliance.

Every serious project should have this IMHO

Every serious project has to have it, this is not about should or could. If they don't they will most likely get shut down by authorities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello Community,

We are happy to announce that you already can submit your application in the White List!

You can get maximum 55% BONUS by registering at PROVOCO.ME! -> REGISTER HERE <-

Tomas, PROVOCO.ME

When you say maximum,that means there is minimum too,so how you gonna decide the actual amount of bonus?

Hi, Gwiazdooka,

Thanks for the reply! All the information you will see on the date of actual event. Smiley

Tomas, PROVOCO.ME

Ok,thanks for the answer,will wait for that then.

Yeah,i saw on their Telegram announcement that pre sale starts on February 8th,so few more days of waiting.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Provoco just provokes my imagination, think of all the possibilities Smiley

World peace?

Or unlimited supply of B( . Y . )BS?
Pages:
Jump to: