Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 25. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
what's token price and total token supply. project is very interested and looks reputed.
Hi! Wink
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
The concept is pretty cool but to be honest i would like to see more details on how you gonna be influent in this market. Your concept is one of the best, sure but how are you going to act to be known. I hope you will improve this point. I support you but you have to be more precise, it will be useful for all of us.

And also I'm concerned about this, renting market is almost saturated and airBNB disrupted it basically, there is some room for an auction platform?

Where is the renting market saturated? Especially in the big cities, there is a huge fluctuation of people. Further, have you read the whitepaper? Not necessary for answering your second (i say) question, but it would help you to understand the idea behind.
So coming back to your point, airBNB is a big player on the market, yes, but only for short renting. Its made for vacationer and so on. Relest is a platform for people who are searching a new home. In addition, airbnb is not an auction platform. (;
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The sucess will be on the volume of the platform. That why us is a good target, cause there's a lot of demand in us for the rent business. A lot of people have to rent a house to live and price is not always fair, or counterparty not so good. Relest is here to change that and to build a platform that will make the auction for a rent simply and fast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what's token price and total token supply. project is very interested and looks reputed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The concept is pretty cool but to be honest i would like to see more details on how you gonna be influent in this market. Your concept is one of the best, sure but how are you going to act to be known. I hope you will improve this point. I support you but you have to be more precise, it will be useful for all of us.

And also I'm concerned about this, renting market is almost saturated and airBNB disrupted it basically, there is some room for an auction platform?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I still son't get why a landlord would do an auction. Yes this whole thing looks very good for renters but about landlords, I don't know

For me its the other way round. Imo landlords would profit even more. They can set a minimum rent they want at least and then can use the platform to look out for tenants who would be willing to pay more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

very interesting .. real estate has several projects .. is perfect for us to follow the progress .. which projects will be successful .. I am sure, everyone who has participated here wants this project a success  Cheesy

Well, market demands for more than one player.
Ans, competition is important in order to keep market stable.

Remember that this is not a real estate market. they're not gonna buy anything. they're just there to connect landlords and potential customers.

Like sort of an AirBNB without the extreme fees that go the middleman.

Now that you mention it, I noticed AirBnB is getting some resistance from hotels, but also from the neighbors living nearby because of the noise those AirBnBs tend to generate. The government could consider prohibiting such types of rentals.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.
I imagine you will have to adapt slightly to each county where you will start your platform. Laws are different and you will have to study them before joining the market.
Will Europe follow US?

When you change countries, you always must avid for their laws, and yes, i imagine that they will move to Europe, and later to South America when they are big enough, why wouldn't they, they will grow slowly but continuously, so going to every part of the world is the obvious course to follow.

CIS region isnt that small Smiley.
2-3 months isnt that long for testing. Think it should be at least a year to get your name and product out there. Targeting US after 2-3 months... that risky I think.

Please dont go to fast.
But I'm not an advisor so you dont have to listen Cheesy

the targeting of large markets should happen as soon as possible. that's where the real money is.

The money is there but there still has to be a community using this platform.
Money with no community will fail. US is such a big country if there are 1000 places for rent the chance its in your town is still very small.

So first marketing and getting your name out and then launch step by step the platform in small countries...
Activity: 644
Am yet to get an answer for this question too? but where is this company based?
Dev team will be based in Kazakhstan (for development period), headquarter - in the US (later).

I think this is first ICO I see based in Kazakhstan, very interesting and wish you luck  Smiley

Unlike what you might expect Kazakhstan has some decent developer teams.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I still son't get why a landlord would do an auction. Yes this whole thing looks very good for renters but about landlords, I don't know
Activity: 182
Dev team will be based in Kazakhstan (for development period), headquarter - in the US (later).

I think this is first ICO I see based in Kazakhstan, very interesting and wish you luck  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 588
Its better than a simple airbnb. Relest will offer a platform with low fees, and the most important things is the auction part. Its more like eBay with a rental possibility. Its really a smart idea, it would be great to fix the unbalanced price problem. With the platform and auction system you will be able to find an accurate price and to rent something a a real market price and not to a price fixed lower or higher.

Also airBNB is mostly for short time stay like holidays or other trips. But I think Relest will mainly work as an rental platform for apartments/houses which focus for long time rent.

both will be a focus. It's a good idea to not limit the options of the platform.
Activity: 392
Its better than a simple airbnb. Relest will offer a platform with low fees, and the most important things is the auction part. Its more like eBay with a rental possibility. Its really a smart idea, it would be great to fix the unbalanced price problem. With the platform and auction system you will be able to find an accurate price and to rent something a a real market price and not to a price fixed lower or higher.

Also airBNB is mostly for short time stay like holidays or other trips. But I think Relest will mainly work as an rental platform for apartments/houses which focus for long time rent.

I know its better and for a whole other purpose, but I just said it to make a simplified comparison.
Hopefully, they have two sections one for long term renting and one for holidays. I think it's possible to have this two on one platform without problems.
Activity: 644

I know its better and for a whole other purpose, but I just said it to make a simplified comparison.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 490
Relest website now in chinese - https://ico.relest.io/cn/
Great, do you plan to publish the website in other languages?
Yes of course, they have a bounty campaign for it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
It makes sense that you start in your own country, where you feel comfortable and have all the information's about renting market. With the help of your new advisor, you can expect a smooth transaction to US where the market is probably more fierce.
Pages:
Jump to: