Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 26. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

very interesting .. real estate has several projects .. is perfect for us to follow the progress .. which projects will be successful .. I am sure, everyone who has participated here wants this project a success  Cheesy

Well, market demands for more than one player.
Ans, competition is important in order to keep market stable.

Remember that this is not a real estate market. they're not gonna buy anything. they're just there to connect landlords and potential customers.

Like sort of an AirBNB without the extreme fees that go the middleman.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Am yet to get an answer for this question too? but where is this company based?
Dev team will be based in Kazakhstan (for development period), headquarter - in the US (later).

Doesnt it affect the ICO when you are US based?? We are seeing so many ICO's getting into trouble because of the ridiculous rules imposed by US and now Chinese governments. The auctioning part may look a little clingy for some authorities.

They are not US based. Their headquarters will be located in the US in the future. As long as the ICO is held outside USA and China there should be no problem on that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Dev team will be based in Kazakhstan (for development period), headquarter - in the US (later).

Doesnt it affect the ICO when you are US based?? We are seeing so many ICO's getting into trouble because of the ridiculous rules imposed by US and now Chinese governments. The auctioning part may look a little clingy for some authorities.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
You can, without getting up from the chair, rent real estate anywhere? If you do not inspect in kind, but only look at 3D. And pay tokens. Well, I mean, is it probably possible?
right! that's their concept, and I really like this
real estate is most profitable business going all over the world. i am prefer real estate is best opportunity to invest on Relest project.

I agree that the contribution to real estate is a great idea, it's a pity the project will only be available in the US at the first time ..

Yes, and while the platform is only in the USA, then, as I understand from reading this thread, the developers plan to include Europe in the scope. But in any case, investors benefit, since the tokens that will be used when the platform functions, will grow in price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Relest website now in chinese - https://ico.relest.io/cn/
Great, do you plan to publish the website in other languages?
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
We are glad to announce that Pedro Jordão, an outstanding advisor, has joined the Relest project. Mr. Jordão will help us with a global business strategy - https://ico.relest.io/#team

Cheesy I known him. see many article write by him
Yes, mr. Jordão is very respected and famous person in a business world.
He has impressive achievements, it's nice that he is your advisor. With that strong dev team and advisory board this ICO will definitely succeed
Thank you!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

The market is tanking as many Chinese are expected to withdraw to CNY before they are unable to. The Chinese translation of the Relest website will help them deposit their crypto, but if they are unable to withdraw their profits into CNY I wonder if they will consider investing in the first place?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Good to see you are targeting the Chinese market aswell. I see a huge potential for your platform there.

At least, there are now probably many Chinese investors looking for promising ICOs to invest.

since the chinese goverment has banned all ICOs there Smiley of course, the chinese investors have to look around to invest in foreign icos much more than before Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.
I imagine you will have to adapt slightly to each county where you will start your platform. Laws are different and you will have to study them before joining the market.
Will Europe follow US?

When you change countries, you always must avid for their laws, and yes, i imagine that they will move to Europe, and later to South America when they are big enough, why wouldn't they, they will grow slowly but continuously, so going to every part of the world is the obvious course to follow.

I think Relest strategy is to start small / think big, a classic proven business paradigm that is a sure way to success!
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Good to see you are targeting the Chinese market aswell. I see a huge potential for your platform there.

At least, there are now probably many Chinese investors looking for promising ICOs to invest.
Activity: 686

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I have a question/suggestion about ico.

As all now, chinese icos are banned, but chinese investors can invest icos around the world. I checked the page and there is only english and russian is available. Are you going to aim for chinese investors, there can be a big demand about a real estate project. Not running in china but just make chinese aware of relest ico.

I believe after banning their own icos, they are looking some solid icos around the world for investing. Maybe with a little push, relest can have some interest.

It was my post some days ago.

So you will believe me when i say that's a very important addition.

I hope it makes the contrubition we hoped for Smiley  Good work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
i remember seeing the question asked before but am not sure if it was answered and can't find the page i saw it on. Anyway, will be landlord be paid with relest token and if so how do you maintain the value so it's alway equal to the determined rent?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.
I imagine you will have to adapt slightly to each county where you will start your platform. Laws are different and you will have to study them before joining the market.
Will Europe follow US?

When you change countries, you always must avid for their laws, and yes, i imagine that they will move to Europe, and later to South America when they are big enough, why wouldn't they, they will grow slowly but continuously, so going to every part of the world is the obvious course to follow.

CIS region isnt that small Smiley.
2-3 months isnt that long for testing. Think it should be at least a year to get your name and product out there. Targeting US after 2-3 months... that risky I think.

Please dont go to fast.
But I'm not an advisor so you dont have to listen Cheesy

the targeting of large markets should happen as soon as possible. that's where the real money is.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I think at small level's success for the use case will open ways globally. already being on blockchain will be easy to expand the business like some other business in different fields have done. This rental auction for real estate has big potential to see success now it is to see how these things are implemented practically.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Will Europe follow US?

CIS region isnt that small Smiley.
2-3 months isnt that long for testing. Think it should be at least a year to get your name and product out there. Targeting US after 2-3 months... that risky I think.

Please dont go to fast.
But I'm not an advisor so you dont have to listen Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
We are glad to announce that Pedro Jordão, an outstanding advisor, has joined the Relest project. Mr. Jordão will help us with a global business strategy - https://ico.relest.io/#team
Cheesy I known him. see many article write by him
Yes, mr. Jordão is very respected and famous person in a business world.

Always good to see new people joining teams. Welcome Mr. Jordão! He has a lot of experience and will be a great business partner here Smiley
it's very nice to see projects where real people are involved with a name
Mr. Jordão famous person, with good reputation, I hope that he will successfully join to your team
Pages:
Jump to: