Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 22. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well i always the idea of real estate project.  Am keeping my eyes on this project,  let see how it goes
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
at the first look 2 things are coming into my mind if i was a landlord. one positive thing and one negative thing:
the positive thing first: because relest is auction based landlord will charge maybe higher fees than on a "free market"
but
the negative thing is that the landlord has less options to choose who should occupancy his estate. this might frighten a few landlords
I assume landlord will still be able to set some rules before auction who can rent his place. Like pets, kids, no smoking, age barrier and so on. So i guess if this demands wont be met, he can still turn down the highest bid and go for the second one. 
That will be necessary because as a landlord you should always be able to decide whether you choose.

The conditions has to be set by the landlord before he put up for auction. Or better thing is to have a profile for every user with all these details like social media and we can track them with that. Matchmaking will be easier with this as Relest will be having all the data.
Well, yes, it is necessary .. there must be basic rules .. and every tenant must follow them. for example, don't listen to music loudly, and i think should be responsible for the fire for example .. or some insurance should be for such a case
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.

What part of the US will you be targeting? Somewhere with some housing shortage i hope so you have a lot of demand. Has this been researched yet by the team?
This information will be later. Thank you.

We are glad to announce that Pedro Jordão, an outstanding advisor, has joined the Relest project. Mr. Jordão will help us with a global business strategy - https://ico.relest.io/#team

Cheesy I known him. see many article write by him
Yes, mr. Jordão is very respected and famous person in a business world.
He has impressive achievements, it's nice that he is your advisor. With that strong dev team and advisory board this ICO will definitely succeed
Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
It already does. In Holland I believe you can only rent out your house for 3 months or something. Stupid tourists cause lots of disturbance.

I don't know about the global legislature surrounding AirBnB, I've never used it myself, but if it's similar to Holland won't that be a threat to the business model of Relest too?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
We are planning to start project with testing in a small market (Kazakshtan, and then CIS region) for 2-3 monthes, then it will be US.

What part of the US will you be targeting? Somewhere with some housing shortage i hope so you have a lot of demand. Has this been researched yet by the team?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
at the first look 2 things are coming into my mind if i was a landlord. one positive thing and one negative thing:
the positive thing first: because relest is auction based landlord will charge maybe higher fees than on a "free market"
but
the negative thing is that the landlord has less options to choose who should occupancy his estate. this might frighten a few landlords
I assume landlord will still be able to set some rules before auction who can rent his place. Like pets, kids, no smoking, age barrier and so on. So i guess if this demands wont be met, he can still turn down the highest bid and go for the second one. 
That will be necessary because as a landlord you should always be able to decide whether you choose.

The conditions has to be set by the landlord before he put up for auction. Or better thing is to have a profile for every user with all these details like social media and we can track them with that. Matchmaking will be easier with this as Relest will be having all the data.
Activity: 392
but
Activity: 588
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

Agreed, that's why you should look for projects in this space that seem to have a good team behind them. Relest look like is has potential to be something special.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
but
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
relest

You said about marketing. Where and how You will be advertise the platform? In social networking or google adsence or.. ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Are you guys still planning in doing this ICO with all this FUD?
Really hope there will be investors investing in this great platform. I will participate but I'm not a big investor Smiley

Very curious and excited about this.
Keep it up!

I will also invest in this reputed project. but we are both not enough investors. but i am looking with this project our bright future.

The FUD is made by some people that have investments in other REAL states projects, so there will be fewer competitors, though, competition is better for this projects, that will make each team work better and be more creative, being alone will just make things advance slowly, competition is a good incentive to innovate, so yeah, those fudder don't know they are actually hurting their investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Really hope there will be investors investing in this great platform. I will participate but I'm not a big investor Smiley

Keep it up!

I will also invest in this reputed project. but we are both not enough investors. but i am looking with this project our bright future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Keep it up!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

very interesting .. real estate has several projects .. is perfect for us to follow the progress .. which projects will be successful .. I am sure, everyone who has participated here wants this project a success  Cheesy

Well, market demands for more than one player.
Ans, competition is important in order to keep market stable.

Remember that this is not a real estate market. they're not gonna buy anything. they're just there to connect landlords and potential customers.

Like sort of an AirBNB without the extreme fees that go the middleman.

Now that you mention it, I noticed AirBnB is getting some resistance from hotels, but also from the neighbors living nearby because of the noise those AirBnBs tend to generate. The government could consider prohibiting such types of rentals.

It already does. In Holland I believe you can only rent out your house for 3 months or something. Stupid tourists cause lots of disturbance.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
but
Landlord can choose a tenant.
Let's say a tenant wants to rent an apartment for $ 1000 and decides to take part in an auction for 4 apartments.

By the way, and you, the developers of the platform, already have some sort of a database of landlords? If so, how do you plan to expand it? It's me that at the moment very few potential customers of your platform are aware of its upcoming launch. So what are the channels for disseminating information and attracting customers (landlords, tenants) do you plan?
I apologize for the bad english.
There is no need to have a landlords' db, they will come to the platform later, after marketing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I think, landlord will have a chnge in anyway.. If they ll not want to rent out their houses, so they may refuse..
Activity: 154

With 3 days till ICO this is a really good news. We all know the idea is innovative and attractive for the renting market. I hope they can provide a clean adoption of their platform in many countries.

YES! I hope so too! Especially in places where there is a big concentration of college students. At least the clever ones of them could benefit from it a lot! xD
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Another one real estate project. But they have a little different idea? (buying houses in auction). I have 1 real estate token (real). Is this a worth to buy also?

Relest is a real estate rental AUCTION platform which aims to bring together potential landlords and tenants, while Real is a platform for real estate rental investments. Both are poised for success Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
By the way, and you, the developers of the platform, already have some sort of a database of landlords? If so, how do you plan to expand it? It's me that at the moment very few potential customers of your platform are aware of its upcoming launch. So what are the channels for disseminating information and attracting customers (landlords, tenants) do you plan?
I apologize for the bad english.
Pages:
Jump to: