Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 37. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
SKYFchain will be at Blockchain Expo in London!

Please join us 18-19 April at Olympia, London Stand No: 142.  You can find our team there on 18/04 from 8 am till 6 pm & on 19/04 from 8 am till 5 pm

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/04/17/8-2.md.jpg
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
This is a good platform in the field of modern transportation by using DRONE that facilitate all the needs of course cost-effective..whether in the future will concern all regions of the world?..hopely
hopefully, this project can be more developed in other countries, because it is true this project provides many benefits for us all of them, good luck for the future of this project.
Yes, I agree with your opinion that this project should be developed again as seen from a very useful function for people. good luck to the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is a good platform in the field of modern transportation by using DRONE that facilitate all the needs of course cost-effective..whether in the future will concern all regions of the world?..hopely
hopefully, this project can be more developed in other countries, because it is true this project provides many benefits for us all of them, good luck for the future of this project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The SKYFchain Road Show Asia is on!

Tomorrow we are waiting for potential investors in Bangkok (Thailand).

You have a unique opportunity to speak to the project team in person and ask any questions!

To sign up for the event and meet the SKYFchain team, please follow the link https://bigroadshow.com

This is good news for us followers of the project. Thailand have some really big crypto investors. Good choices!

good news ! the more investors the more stable the price will be.
excellent job guys Smiley
Activity: 154
Im sure this project will succeed in the future! they had actually already manifested their amazing products and tools that ready to compete existing aerial related technologies. In addition, it has a lot of advantages as it adapt a blockchain technology.

You have a unique opportunity to speak to the project team in person and ask any questions!

To sign up for the event and meet the SKYFchain team, please follow the link https://bigroadshow.com

https://s2.wampi.ru/2018/04/12/7309c54290189fa1d.md.jpg

This is good news for us followers of the project. Thailand have some really big crypto investors. Good choices!

I agree. Sincerely I hope that these trips will bring their significant results, which will have a positive impact on the ICO and subsequent developments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
This project will change the era of cargo business ..
I saw this project in a youtube video and I thought it was a very ambitious idea, which i like. I would be interested to see how their mvp will develop over time!
Thank you for your opinion on the project! we are glad that the idea of our project interested you.
we have a ready flying machine - SKYF drone, it is already implemented, buyers were interested in it.

Skyfchain is really good project the most best by many features compared amongst to the expensive drones.  This one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future.  You wont regret if you invest your money in this kind of thing.

https://s2.wampi.ru/2018/04/12/7309c54290189fa1d.md.jpg

copper member
Activity: 322
That is, Japan will be the first to use your product for industrial purposes. There are still potential candidates for acquisition.
First of all, we will start developing the market in Russia, then in the markets of Southeast Asia, Africa and Europe.

The company does not consider the creation of a small unmanned drone for retail sales, for example for professional photo and video filming. Or an exceptionally industrial look.
Activity: 168
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan, will many people love the mission of this project good luck
That is, Japan will be the first to use your product for industrial purposes. There are still potential candidates for acquisition.
First of all, we will start developing the market in Russia, then in the markets of Southeast Asia, Africa and Europe.
We thoroughly enjoyed the warm welcome our amazing community in Asia has bid. We want to return to a lot of the cities from our RoadShow, among them Tokyo, Seoul, Kuala-Lumpur, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Hanoi. Are you ready to support us in this initiative? What cities would you like to see our team visit?

Vote in our Telegram poll https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/03/29/2903-1.md.jpg
copper member
Hi, how is this different to what Amazon promises to deliver using drones. Is SKYFChain more than what Amazon Drones can offer? Or are these two different contexts
Amazon Prime Air is a service that will deliver packages up to 2,5 Kg (five pounds) in 30 minutes or less using small drones. So it shall replace retail delivery services in populated areas.
While the SKYF drone can carry up to 400 Kg (882 pounds) for up to 5 hours. So it shall replace helicopters and trucks in remote locations and then in industrial areas. We already have potential client in Japan for construction yard logistics.
(please add to FAQ)
I saw this project in a youtube video and I thought it was a very ambitious idea, which i like. I would be interested to see how their mvp will develop over time!
Thank you for your opinion on the project! we are glad that the idea of our project interested you.
we have a ready flying machine - SKYF drone, it is already implemented, buyers were interested in it.

Blockchain is a lot of advantages. I really liked the idea of firefighting! Robots how does by the way, they are mobile and can reach tall buildings in a matter of minutes. It willingly will want to use the public authorities,in the future, along with firefighters,even though the robots are incredibly soft,but I think their time will be soon,if not already!
thank you for your opinion! We are glad that you like the application of the drone and you see its advantages!
copper member
Seem very promising the road show which SKYFchain'll be part today because is a great chance to receive new investors for ICO. Good luck Team  

Perspective, I agree with you. Will it be safe? Here's another question. The main thing that they do not fall on the heads of people in the future. As it was recently in one project.
Also this is where the Blockchain is useful. The route is pre-planned and approved by parties. This route is now tied to block and can not be altered (i.e. hacked or weaponized) without private encryption keys of original parties.
And what are the advantages of using blockchain? I noticed only two advantages - security and transparency. Are there others?

No, but maybe there are technical advantages . Perhaps in the future this technology will be improved and it will give more tools and functions for use in any kind of projects.
Pages:
Jump to: