Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 41. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
This drone will not be well accepted in several countries due to air space legislation, so what will be the measures taken in the project to be regularized to these countries?
In Russia, for example, you can make hundreds of millions USD selling SKYF drone delivery services to oil & gas companies (from moving spare parts and goods to remote areas in Siberia). Similar situation is in countries with vast areas without access to roads like Canada, Brazil, Africa. In the USA and EU  legislation is getting better especially for offshore applications: supply of offshore rigs, inspection of wind farms.

that's very interesting, Russia is a important gas provider to european community thus probably exist a demand to cover. Just I ask me how many  hydrocarbon companies operate in Russia?

Skyfchain should be the most promising project in the near period, and it would be even more perfect to have a partnership with a large organization. This means that the business can be carried out immediately thereafter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
promising project. This project should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive
thanks for your support! we value your opinion!
Skyfchain’s adviser & founder of CoinAgenda Michael Terpin about our project

https://youtu.be/SuugRn8QtG0
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
promising project. This project should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive
This drone will not be well accepted in several countries due to air space legislation, so what will be the measures taken in the project to be regularized to these countries?
In Russia, for example, you can make hundreds of millions USD selling SKYF drone delivery services to oil & gas companies (from moving spare parts and goods to remote areas in Siberia). Similar situation is in countries with vast areas without access to roads like Canada, Brazil, Africa. In the USA and EU  legislation is getting better especially for offshore applications: supply of offshore rigs, inspection of wind farms.

that's very interesting, Russia is a important gas provider to european community thus probably exist a demand to cover. Just I ask me how many  hydrocarbon companies operate in Russia?

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
many have good predictions about skychain, they say this project will be successful and much in demand of investors, we'll see later ketila token sales take place, in addition to the cheap token price skychain concept is also interesting
Activity: 69
This is really an ambitious but practical project, we wish you a successful project and our community of users will follow you "SKYFCHAIN IS THE FIRST B2R (BUSINESS-TO-ROBOTS) BLOCKCHAIN BASED OPERATING PLATFORM"
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
The project SKYFchain now has its own Youtube channel

☑️ SKYFchain platform expands its presence in social networks – we have a Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOWJse0YFzxNfTEUL7qLpg

☑️ Subscribe to the channel and get all the hottest updates by project at first hand.

☑️ If you want to have on our channel some certain videos or information about the project, the team members or interviews with our advisers, please contact us! We will gladly follow your advice.

☑️ After all, our main task — always stay in touch with the participants of our project!

SKYFchain is getting more awareness from the community, with the vision you have in the background will easily reach the desired target. AI is a major sector that is implementing in all sorts of fields through Blockchain. Soon we can see there are many other major things which can easily be developed through Blockchain, i think in the real world there is a lot of competition for AI developments.
The project SKYFchain now has its own Youtube channel

☑️ SKYFchain platform expands its presence in social networks – we have a Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOWJse0YFzxNfTEUL7qLpg

☑️ Subscribe to the channel and get all the hottest updates by project at first hand.

☑️ If you want to have on our channel some certain videos or information about the project, the team members or interviews with our advisers, please contact us! We will gladly follow your advice.

☑️ After all, our main task — always stay in touch with the participants of our project!

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/03/27/2703.jpg
Activity: 154
i love this project this is the new revolution of blockchain robot products.
Meet the Boss – Exclusive Interview with SKYFChain CEO Alexander Timofeev

Blockchain-based ICOs are one of the best new fundraising techniques that tech companies have at their disposal.

SKYFChain is the company focused on the deployment of unmanned logistics on the blockchain-based Business – 2 – Robots operating platform. SKYFChain is a spin-off of SKYF project – the first industrial grade heavy cargo drone.

The company is rolling out its first operational tests in the Russian agricultural sector; it’s developing in the logistics field with an oil and gas company and is planning to expand to Asia soon as a franchise.

Read more: https://www.chipin.com/skyfchain-ceo-alexander-timofeev-interview/

https://s1.wampi.ru/2018/03/25/skyfchain-Ceo-interview-alexander-Timofeev.jpg
Dear team, I want to say that you are developing a very cool project with a great idea. I really hope that you will be able to translate all the boldest ideas into life and achieve excellent results.

I also want to believe that the ICO will be successful and in the very near future more and more people will learn that SKIFchain is launched so that they can invest in it.

I believe that some investors are afraid to invest in Russian projects, but still there is a project that can really change the world. In any case, it seems so.
Around the project, you need to create a powerful information background so that as many people as possible know about you and want to invest in their future.

I wish you every success, and we will help you  Wink

SCYFchain is the best in its essence!   Cool Cool Cool
Hello Admin, I understand is total supply is 476,700,000 SKYFT to could you confirm that will happen with tokens unsold? maybe will burn?
Activity: 64
Hi, further SKYFchain investors. If you want to read more about SKYFchain project or check the objective analyze check this review:

https://medium.com/@annahare/skyfchain-cargo-drones-fueled-by-block-chain-review-cbe2f5638908

Enjoy:)
Activity: 90
I like ICO that involves high technology! Definitely it will be worth investing this project.
Activity: 196
This project is awesome, which bring blockchain + drone technology to a new level. The team looks strong, the value proposition and introduction is clear, the token economy model is OK. Which make this project is reliable and worth to take a deep review.
Activity: 231
Looking at the updates, so far so good. Congrats to the team for raising over $2,000,000 in such a short span of time. It only proves that there are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.

Amazing that's a milestone for this project. Very impressive SKYFchain team keep up the good work. Many individuals now are being attracted to this project. Kudos and congratulation in advance.
Unfortunately your totally correct this is one of a life time opportunity to be a part of this amazing technology that could change our logistic delivery and more. So me personally will invest more from their ICO to help and to earn also. Good luck to all of us...

You are right this is one of a life time opportunity. Im humble to promote this i will check this thread always to see more progress.. cheer up to a new generation..
Using drone on a cargo will shorten the time of delivery of the package. Awesome!! This will also reduce damage caused by miss handle of a person to package and reduce missing package. Incorporated by artificial intelligence in the drone will make a good combination in this business, an automated delivery machine will rise.

I didn't see that this was about drones. Is this then something which Amazon is currently also working on? I heard though that there are a lot of regulatory hurdles to overcome until drones may be allowed to fly freely through the air.

For example. Prospects for the use of unmanned aircraft for civilian purposes are estimated at $ 127 billion.
In Japan, almost two and a half thousand drones-helicopters work.
Pages:
Jump to: