Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 45. (Read 207372 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
The multi-rotor, autonomous drone, called SKYF, was designed with logistics and agribusinesses companies in mind to create a air freight platform to help business carry out tasks.

Don't forget that it's trying to include also the maritime industry. So it means this is one of those which we need to closely have our eyes on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This project is really amazing .. Skyfchain is truly one of a kind .. I cant wait to avail with their service in the future  .. hoping for the success of this project . Kudos to the team .

Yes true there..really amazing and unique..I cant imagine that few years from now our sky will be full of drones floating in the air delivering different items..Kinda weired but I am imagining it now,, Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
 The multi-rotor, autonomous drone, called SKYF, was designed with logistics and agribusinesses companies in mind to create a air freight platform to help business carry out tasks.

Activity: 168
Im hoping for the success of this project. This will really going to be a big hit in the future.. Skyfchain is one great project.  Cant wait to avail with this drone service. Goodluck!
Certainly SKYFChain has a huge potential and will influence transport-cargo industry, but I have doubts about which bussines plan must to take cargo robots, I mean it is intended to sell as a product for companies only or will there be any possibility that the robot could be purchased directly from consumers?
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Lets all make this ico successfull guys if you believe in this project don't think twice follow your heart read the white paper and think because this is future a new face of crypto industy is skyfchain.

Yes i already did. by reading it's whitepaper you can understand evrything about this project. If ever you will love the idea of SKYFchain i'll suggest to buy their ICO and support them all the way.
Many would benefit for these project as it goes in the next months and years. Some industries would be huge help for sure especially with cargos.

Hello dear fellow friends and investors ,,nice meeting you,..Yes I feel very happy that I joined this project without any hesitation because I know this project can really help us in the future..

Hi that's great. Did you buy on the ICO of SKYFchain? If yes then i'm pretty sure you did the right decision. This project will be huge soon and we will witness drones flying everywhere.
Lets all make this ico successfull guys if you believe in this project don't think twice follow your heart read the white paper and think because this is future a new face of crypto industy is skyfchain.

Yes i already did. by reading it's whitepaper you can understand evrything about this project. If ever you will love the idea of SKYFchain i'll suggest to buy their ICO and support them all the way.
Many would benefit for these project as it goes in the next months and years. Some industries would be huge help for sure especially with cargos.

Hello dear fellow friends and investors ,,nice meeting you,..Yes I feel very happy that I joined this project without any hesitation because I know this project can really help us in the future..
Activity: 161
This project is really amazing .. Skyfchain is truly one of a kind .. I cant wait to avail with their service in the future  .. hoping for the success of this project . Kudos to the team .
Activity: 602
Merit: 104

A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens
at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. By this process we can tell that security of the clients of this project is the top priority of SKYFchain.
amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will tell my friends about this  thread for further information in the upcoming updates..
Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the skychain project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient .

YEah you really nailed it my dear..Thus sometimes projects that are too good to be true but I really do believe in this project success..No doubt about that..TEAM and the devs are active plus we investors if we continue to promote this,we will surely succeed
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

Activity: 168
This project is so amazing, it will bring huge innovation in terms of carrier, the idea is very helpful for the progress of its field, its so genius to use air drones as medium for air freight, i do believed that this will be the top in the market.
Financing tools for Cargo Robots Industry is very promising to all companies as it will be a big help if it will become a full success.
Presale has been started already, where can we see the total amount that were raised?
A neural network training platform that will allow the developers to train their neural networks for a fee on many datasets prepared by independent data providers, and get very deep and very accurate neural networks;
Activity: 196
SkyFchain one of the great idea of people. it will greatly help the nation. much of the change is more than just transportation to bring about the change of services in different countries.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens
at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. By this process we can tell that security of the clients of this project is the top priority of SKYFchain.
Very interesting and good platform!!! I want to give my advance congratulations to SKYchain to this awesome project and worldclass product. This project will improve our transportation even in air , or land. It will be one of the most awaiting advance technology in transportation that can transport in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
This project will surely be on top of the market worldwide.I believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement which is very important on a day.
every investors look for the assurance when they invest in cryptocurrency and skyfchain is the best because of there awesome platform that surely helps to society and the idea of robotization of delivery is great and it will have a great future it can really helps to the society.

Yes I agree with your statement we are really one of the lucky ones who learned this project advance..WEll all I can say thats the advantage of being an early bird...hahha..
Activity: 70
amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will tell my friends about this  thread for further information in the upcoming updates..
Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the skychain project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient .
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Looking at the updates, so far so good. Congrats to the team for raising over $2,000,000 in such a short span of time. It only proves that there are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.

Amazing that's a milestone for this project. Very impressive SKYFchain team keep up the good work. Many individuals now are being attracted to this project. Kudos and congratulation in advance.
Looking at the updates, so far so good. Congrats to the team for raising over $2,000,000 in such a short span of time. It only proves that there are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.

WOW,,really amazing!this gonna be a blast soon..Imagine so many supporters of this project are now making a buzz online ..Pretty sure that this investors gonna be millionaires soon...
Pages:
Jump to: