Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 43. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I hope to see skyfchain on top exchangers like  binance or  yobit ..Also I am excited to see this in  coinmarket listing.. Im so excited for this one i cant wait for this project to launch soon
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
The platform is built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle SKYF Unmanned Aerial Carrier that will be able to deliver packages
over long distances. By only this information we can see that this project is going somewhere the projects cannot go. A token with a real mission and vision to fulfill.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
This is a promising project. A huge success is realy coming. i already research about this project and it is really amazing this project absolutely help to the country and to the industry of transferring or delivery of project item good medicine or any solid liquid object that can be transferable so this project is the best for the better future. Beside it is a great project visually it also received high reviews from trusted sites in-term on trusted ICO.
A distributed supercomputer that will host and run more complex and more accurate neural networks than any local data centers or servers could ever do. It will help the world to minimize the risk in delivering cargo from one place to another, drones provide missions to prevent accidents when it involves navigating in an invironment. This will be one of the advantage of this project. So great.
i think this project is very interesting and unique one that helps the transportation of every cargo. now we can see the big help of modern technology in our every day living since many people used cargo to send their things world wide...hope this project make a success!
Thanks for the support! We will be glad to see you among the participants of the project!

Hello yes I am those who are early birds to join your project..I am overwhelm and very active in sharing this to my friends,,So far,they are still hesitant but I will do my best to convince them to join me,,
Activity: 147
SKYFchain will be the most useful B2R blockchain operating platform,  when it comes to drones, it will help the the transportaion of cargo in some places especially the remoted area. by the use of this project it will make the job easily done without harm.
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
This platform was really incredible and a must invest project . Very different platform from any other platform that offers the same product.
Activity: 224
Here’s a reminder that you still have the opportunity to become an investor of the SKYFchain project on especially profitable terms!

🔘 Right now we’re selling the first 25,000,000 tokens at a 30% discount, and we still have some left, which means you still have the opportunity to buy tokens on the best of terms!

🔘 Soon the discount will drop down to 20%!

🔘 We would also like to remind you that the main sale of our project has begun March 10

🔘 Total token supply is 476,700,000 SKYFT

🔘 Base price is just 0.065 US dollars per token.

SKYFchain is the first B2R (Business-to-Robots) operating platform for unmanned cargo logistics of such kind, based on blockchain technologies and smart contracts. The system is available to all market participants and allows implementation of logistics mechanisms and financial settlements of any complexity, all in SKYFT tokens.

https://youtu.be/l4KLnjs3lB0
Activity: 168
This is such a good idea i hope this project will surpass all its plan. Hope it will be listed on https://icoguide.com/en with a high rating.
A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens
at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. By this process we can tell that security of the clients of this project is the top priority of SKYFchain.

I am asking myself how does a smart contract handle a fiat money transaction? Will the bank accounts be connected to the SKYFchain? But even then what happens if someone cancels a transaction afterwards, how does the smart contract make sure it works out as it should?
Thank you for raising this question. We are collecting such options to build our system architecture around them. But now it hasn't been decided yet.
i think this project is very interesting and unique one that helps the transportation of every cargo. now we can see the big help of modern technology in our every day living since many people used cargo to send their things world wide...hope this project make a success!
Thanks for the support! We will be glad to see you among the participants of the project!
I'm sure to SKYFall reach easily the hard cap, but I would like to know about to how will the funds originated from the ICO be allocated? there is some chart? 
Of course. All the necessary information is on our website https://www.skyfchain.io/ and https://fpivc.app.box.com/v/SKYFchainWhitePaper
Activity: 252
I'm sure to SKYFall reach easily the hard cap, but I would like to know about to how will the funds originated from the ICO be allocated? there is some chart? 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Good Day to all!
 I just added Skyfchain project to ICO Newslert with 4000 members! Pls check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/122872308383872/permalink/152661378738298/

The project seems to be very interesting to prospective investors!
A very useful platform, drones use to deliver products but I think many people will lose their job when we use robots in delivering instead of manpower. this will be the most promising project of the year .. it gaves me goosebumps when I heard about this , specially when I  visited their website.. this project is one of a kind .. drone carrier which can lift up to 250kg and can travel 350km .. just wow! A jaw dropping project. Goodluck to the team
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been informed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 147
SKYFchain will be the bridge of humanity in the future,  With this project it will make everything easy from delivering goods by drones in some remoted area in some countries that has this kind of community. skyfchain will help them in so many ways.  I believe this project will hit success because of its concept and big potential in the near future.  support this project and it will be worth it.
A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens
at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. By this process we can tell that security of the clients of this project is the top priority of SKYFchain.

I am asking myself how does a smart contract handle a fiat money transaction? Will the bank accounts be connected to the SKYFchain? But even then what happens if someone cancels a transaction afterwards, how does the smart contract make sure it works out as it should?

Hello we all know that when it comes to blockchain technology,,all transactions are irreversible.so in my opinion,when the time comes that Skyfchain technology and token  is already used in the market,just like bitcoin..people who uses this token will be aware enough that all transactions cannot be cancelled because there are no ways to recover the funds
Skyfchain is really an awesome project . Logistics combined with robo-drone will become trendy if this hit success . but before that happen i would like to help out skyfchain to gain investor on their ongoing presale to collect funds for the said project . We must support their bounty campaign programs to attract people and inform them and teach them about the great project .
Pages:
Jump to: