Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 46. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
every investors look for the assurance when they invest in cryptocurrency and skyfchain is the best because of there awesome platform that surely helps to society and the idea of robotization of delivery is great and it will have a great future it can really helps to the society.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A great project is so exciting that the luck of seeing great work teams leads to success. a great project that develops revolutionary business models that will benefit users and investors. very good to continue to develop good luck
Activity: 182
Given that SKYFchain will use SKYFT tokens to facilitate SKYFchain internal transactions through fiat gateway.  Wherein the Clients will pay in fiat and SKYFchain will buy tokens on an exchange to carry on a transaction with smart contracts.This sounds quite interesting and I am very excited to be part of this once this is out in the market
Activity: 70
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment as the project in the future will be of real benefit to people. A very good example of the introduction of blockchain technologies in education.
Activity: 196
Looking at the updates, so far so good. Congrats to the team for raising over $2,000,000 in such a short span of time. It only proves that there are lots of people that are interested in your project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 182
this ico is great and has a good motives on the future of the crypto investors and marketers.
A good project and a good team.

REally a very nice project indeed I am hoping for the successful output of SKYFCHAIN,,also looking forward for it launching once the ICO or presale is done
Activity: 294
SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone, I  believed that this will be the top in the market.
Activity: 59
this is great campaign and awesome community that really helps to the society specially to those who are engage in crypto currency.skyfchain is a great opportunity to all people who wants to invest to cryptocurrency a one example of a great variety of investment  and SKYF UAC can be used in several market segments, including logistics, agriculture and firefighting.
This project looks very promising for me.
I think the idea of robotization of delivery is great and it will have a prosperous future.
Do you develop only operating platform? Where do you plan to get drones?
SKYFchain project develops a unique decentralized platform, which will allow its users to get full and valid data on equipment.
Despite this seeming quite pompous, in fact it will be very easy. Distributed register based on blockchain, incorporated in the platform, will store all the data on technical conditions of drones and history of their usage – from certification to technical checkups and passports.
This project is so amazing, it will bring huge innovation in terms of carrier, the idea is very helpful for the progress of its field, its so genius to use air drones as medium for air freight, i do believed that this will be the top in the market.
Financing tools for Cargo Robots Industry is very promising to all companies as it will be a big help if it will become a full success.
Presale has been started already, where can we see the total amount that were raised?
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Im not a pro in this crypto world but i agree with it cause nowadays ICOs focus only about their payment without any exchange of services.
Very nice mate. Hope you can make it to this world now! Learn and study the project you are joining in. Goodluck and start your journey to this project.

I've started just like that keep it up and you'll find your way to be knowledgeable enough in the crypto space. Just know that ICO is just another way of raising funds for a certain project. There's still an uncertainty from it but it all depends on us the believers to make it work.

We need to promote this in social media and bring more investors so the project will become more successful. Cargo Robot has a potential in Drone technology and SKYF in cryptoworld of course.
This project is very amazing so people can like it too much. I hope that this project will be succesful.Very creative ,Industry will be great!. Thanks skyfchain
Activity: 31
This project looks very promising for me.
I think the idea of robotization of delivery is great and it will have a prosperous future.
Do you develop only operating platform? Where do you plan to get drones?
Activity: 154
this ico is great and has a good motives on the future of the crypto investors and marketers.
A good project and a good team.
The SKYf project will be successful and using cryptocurrency is truly remarkable in cargo robotic industry.. Many nvestors will surely grab this opportunity.
This is a promising project. I'm trying to look for your website though to check more informations regarding this SKYFchain. I'm not so familiar with B2R blockchain and would love to learn more about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
I am interested in the position of the team to investors. Will the team work to ensure a high token price - marketing, new exchanges?
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Im not a pro in this crypto world but i agree with it cause nowadays ICOs focus only about their payment without any exchange of services.
Very nice mate. Hope you can make it to this world now! Learn and study the project you are joining in. Goodluck and start your journey to this project.
Activity: 196
Everything in the whitepaper are well thought and very informative and well detailed . It will have a  great part in the future if this become succesful.
Activity: 42
Skychain is a project that will "uberize" artificial neural networks, but with developers of individual ANNs instead of taxi drivers, consumers of ANNs (doctors and patients) instead of passengers and computers and server of miners instead of cars.
This project is realy great. this will going to be one of the project that consumers will love .. an innovative way to maximize the usage of drone. goodluck!
Best project of this year,luckily i found this great project..thanks to the person who introduce me about this,i always want to return back here to read others positive comment about this project,go go skyfchain..we will support you all the way 😁😇😘😊
Pages:
Jump to: