Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 61. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Cargo robots? Wow sounds very good, In my humble opinion this project will make a huge impact to the cryptocurrency world and most importantly in cargo industry. I will support this very unique project 'til the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
i heard that many people using robots to trade on the exchange to pocket the difference , but i havnt seen B2R, it sounds interesting, i am looking forward to see how will it go
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
This project will change the era of cargo business. Using drone on a cargo will shorten the time of delivery of the package. This will also reduce damage caused by miss handle of a person to package and reduce missing package. Incorporated by artificial intelligence in the drone will make a good combination in this business, an automated delivery machine will rise.
drone started to be a pass time hobby now it evolved to being used in cargo business
well thats kinda unique but its not impossible that the market would adopt to the idea.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Financing tools for Cargo Robots Industry is very promising to all companies as it will be a big help if it will become a full success.
Presale has been started already, where can we see the total amount that were raised?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
This project will change the era of cargo business. Using drone on a cargo will shorten the time of delivery of the package. This will also reduce damage caused by miss handle of a person to package and reduce missing package. Incorporated by artificial intelligence in the drone will make a good combination in this business, an automated delivery machine will rise.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
This is one of the most promising project I have ever seen . I and my crypto friends will support you full time because I really believe in this project. More power and goodluck.

I agree with you mate, this is indeed one of the most promising projects that I encounter. I will also support this project just as you do. This has a potential and I hope for the success of this project! Can't wait!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Great.!! I hope the project is going well. Reading about skyfchain makes me exited,  im looking forward on it. Good luck to the team. Keep up.😊😊
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Dear contributors!

We happy and proud to announce that SKYFchain pre-ICO has reached $2,000,000.

In just 6 days from the official presale launch we have raised the amount we initially aimed for and now would like to congratulate our contributors with this achieving our common goal!

Thank you for supporting our project!

Here is a quick recap:

👉 Our ICO was launched 1 March 2018.

👉 500,000 USD was raised before the official sales launch;

👉 By the morning of 4 March 2018 we reached 1,000,000 USD;

👉 2,000,000 USD was raised on March 6;

👉 As of now SKYFchain pre-ICO was supported by over 4000 people.

“I am happy to see that our vision about deployment of unmanned logistic on the blockchain is well accepted by community”, SKYFchain’s CEO Alexander Timofeev says.

Due to the high interest of many contributors to our project, we decided to move the date of the main sale to the 10th of March. We will open the sale of our tokes on 10th of March. The ICO conditions remain the same — we will put up a total of 476,700,000 SKYFT tokens for sale:

✅ The first 25,000,000 tokens will be sold at a 30% discount;

✅ 20,000,000 at a discount of 20%;

✅ the next 20,000,000 at 10%;

✅ and another 20,000,000 at 5%;

✅ the remaining 391,700,000 will be sold at a regular price of $0.065 per token!

Wow that's good news for the whole team of this project, I think more and more people will invest on this project because it will greatly help in the economy.
Activity: 99
What  can be the other use of SKYf drones? Aside from cargo , transfering products, aerial photo / video shoots.... Can this be also use to extinguish fires?

Of course, one of the tasks will be - elimination of natural disasters
Wow great to hear that.. Im impress that the SKYf  drone can extiguishfire.. this is a Big help.. especially to those areas that are crowded and unpassable by firetrucks.. thanks for the info..  Goodluck to SKYF team! I keep on following you guys for more updates.
Activity: 42
Neural networks can already diagnose diseases on par with the best doctors by analyzing patients’ test results, X-ray
images, etc. The best neural networks are developed not by large corporations, but by independent labs and research
centers. Thousands of new participants are going join the neural network development market.
Activity: 168
As i read about Skyfchain, looks very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..
Any way best of luck😊
Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project Undecided

#SKYFCHAIN
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
This is a promising project. I'm trying to look for your website though to check more informations regarding this SKYFchain. I'm not so familiar with B2R blockchain and would love to learn more about it.

By the way i'm also looking forward to an idea of creating your own blockchain rather than using smart contracts. As far as i know crypto currencies which has their own blockchain digs more supporters but I think the idea of this project will have more than enough supporters though. But still i'm not eliminating that idea of own blockchain.
IBM estimates that the artificial intelligence market in the healthcare industry can reach $200 billion in several years.
Skychain aims at grabbing 70 percent of that market by providing an open infrastructure to combine the resources of
many participants. Thanks to that approach, Skychain can outperform any closed, proprietary product.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
skyfchain is a great project which i have read . robo-cargo will be  a great used in a lot of things aside from being in logistics it can be used in such emergency cases like sending relief goods to stranded areas . it can be used to deliver medical kits in emergency cases quickly . It can save lives because its fast and convenient .

I really agreed with this one, one of the reason why help and support cant reach its destination right away due to transportation most especially if it is natural calamity which a lot of roads is not accessible, with this project it can be resolved.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
skyfchain is a great project which i have read . robo-cargo will be  a great used in a lot of things aside from being in logistics it can be used in such emergency cases like sending relief goods to stranded areas . it can be used to deliver medical kits in emergency cases quickly . It can save lives because its fast and convenient .
Activity: 105
This project is so amazing, it will bring huge innovation in terms of carrier, the idea is very helpful for the progress of its field, its so genius to use air drones as medium for air freight, i do believed that this will be the top in the market.
This will be in the top, surely it will because of its originality and all of its capability that totally needed in our generation now.
Neural networks can already diagnose diseases on par with the best doctors by analyzing patients’ test results, X-ray
images, etc. The best neural networks are developed not by large corporations, but by independent labs and research
centers. Thousands of new participants are going join the neural network development market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This one amused me to see that the amount aimed was already fulfilled in just short period of time. These means this project is an interesting one. For an AI project that caters logistic, I may say this is another big thing in crypto Industry. Looking forward on more updates for this project. Good Job Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
This project is so amazing, it will bring huge innovation in terms of carrier, the idea is very helpful for the progress of its field, its so genius to use air drones as medium for air freight, i do believed that this will be the top in the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
what a nice project!! a logistic business that has a robot. A new century business I think. it will reduce the cost of manpower. So this project will take a long time of preparation? when will be implemented? How will the drone be controlled? Are you guys using satellite for a long distance travel? and how about the source of power? are you using a solar panel to power the drone? But even i have lots of questions on my mind, this project is so promising one.. Good luck guys
Pages:
Jump to: