Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 58. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
when you will be listed on exchanges?

Now we are negotiating with Etherdelta, Yobit, Binance HitBTC. In our plans to pass the listing immediately after the ICO - within 1 month.

Awesome when skyfchain starts bounty and airdrop or signature campaign
Activity: 210
this is a great project to be release on march i can wait to see the full project to be done. it nice to be part of our comunity to be release as soon as possible thats great keep it up skychain to the moon ! awesome

Agree with you markie..this is the best project..lets keep on supporting,by simply post or share their website link to your social media accounts
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 The neural networks trained on the medical data providers’ datasets will only be used within the Skychain system
to guarantee that the data providers will get their share of the profits generated by training neural networks on
their datasets.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Skychain  concept is quite unique and interesting it will be a big help for the industry of cargo when it is successfully launch. I agree to this .. Lots of investor will surely go for this .

I'm with you mate i can't wait until i can particioate on their project after their launch and see how it will change the business industry. It will be amazing to see drones flying around deliverong goods to every places aroung the globe.
Activity: 28
grab the oppurtunity now with SkyFchain there a discount it make helps our aggricultural and other business industry to develop  transportation service to our industry grab the 40% discount on their product and earn make profitable
Activity: 28
this is a great project to be release on march i can wait to see the full project to be done. it nice to be part of our comunity to be release as soon as possible thats great keep it up skychain to the moon ! awesome
Activity: 29
Skychain  concept is quite unique and interesting it will be a big help for the industry of cargo when it is successfully launch. I agree to this .. Lots of investor will surely go for this .
Activity: 163
SKYFchain is the great innovation of cargo's now a days. This project is real and very promising, giving as a lot to offer on improvement of transportation business. More advance and enhanced capability to travel the product.
No doubt that this project will succeed.
Activity: 182
This is a Unique project in the cryptocurrency market I have ever seen! With great pleasure I will be  supporting this project. This project surprises with its program for the future! I'm sure such technologies will be in demand, and everyone can join this project as an investor in the coin ! Good luck to all team and dev.
Activity: 105
This is the first time that drone can carry a cargo and people so it means this is one of a kind innovation. This technology will bring us to more advancement in the near future.
Skychain  concept is quite unique and interesting it will be a big help for the industry of cargo when it is successfully launch. it will make the task to be easier and faster, I am sure it will attract a lot of investors especially big companies.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
I loved to read all the comments here..how nice lots of people believing this project😊,luckily im one of them

seems like this project is getting attention . i also like the idea
im going to follow this thread and see more feedbacks
Drone technology became popular and very usable nowadays so does the cryptocurrency. It means that there is no doubt that this project will be known in cryptoworld. Don't be left behind !! Join the ico and let us support this project.
Activity: 70

They have developed DroNet – a unique neural network software which controls the drone, and is is trained to recognize dangerous situations and respond quickly. It is interesting that instead of a set of some science-fiction sensors to monitor its surroundings, the system relies on a conventional camera.

In addition to that, after training in the urban environment it turnout out that unmanned aerial vehicles can utilize this knowledge in other complicated situations: in parking lots and office corridors.
It’s time to tell you about aerial vehicle SKYF UAC in more detail – its mass production and distribution will help to develop and test SKYFchain Fintech Platform.

SKYF Unmanned Aerial Carrier (UAC) is the first industrial cargo drone with vertical take-off and landing. It works on a classic petrol engine, and as of now is unmatched in its capabilities by any known unmanned solutions. It can carry an ultrahigh load (up to 250 kg) and conduct extended flights (up to 350 km).

SKYF UAC can be used in several market segments, including logistics, agriculture and firefighting… We expect that by 2021 over a thousand UAC SKYFs will operate across the world. But we’d like to remind you that SKYF UAC will be just one of many participants of the platform we’re developing and it will be open for all the participants of cargo drones industry.

These are operators and clients, aerial vehicle manufacturers, licensees and technical services, controlling bodies and market analysts.
Subscribe to our social media, soon we’re going to post a video of SKYF UAC flights – you can’t miss this!

http://skyfchain.io/
very informative explanation about how Skychain project can help our economy in aerial equipments,,,keep it up i do believe in this project
Activity: 42
It will provide a data marketplace to allow many data providers provide their datasets as a service for neural network training.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Drones nowadays can be seen everywhere since it was used for video footage or any camera photoshoot . but skyfchain will bring new type of robo-drone that enables people to deliver supplies from different areas which is new to every people . Let us support the advocacy of skyfchain . Push the goal to accomplish
Activity: 210
I loved to read all the comments here..how nice lots of people believing this project😊,luckily im one of them
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Tjis project aims to set the standards for the new industry in robotic delivery in areas such as financing, manufacturing, operations, maintenance, insurance, and authorization of drones and robots in the air and on the ground .

What i love about it is it can be use also too in emergencies like fire fighting during fire on any establishments eliminating risking of lives of real people. I think it is really amazing and a great help to the community.
Activity: 224
Tjis project aims to set the standards for the new industry in robotic delivery in areas such as financing, manufacturing, operations, maintenance, insurance, and authorization of drones and robots in the air and on the ground .
Pages:
Jump to: